How often do you work your abs???

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
I lift 4days a week and i do about 2-3 exercises for abs before all my workouts. Has been working great i would recommend it for anyone. Hated skipping abs because i was to tired after intense workouts, don't have to worry about that anymore.

Determined 09

Awards
NEVER! lol

I get plenty of ab work through core work like squats etc and still have a 6 pack. Differs for everyone though. Sometimes I'll do it maybe once or twice a week if summer is approaching but other then that never

loki515

Awards
thanks Rosie I shall try those more and see what happens over the next month or two

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I work mine every workout because they need to be brought up.

if you have good abs you might not need to do that it is very individual

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks Rosie I shall try those more and see what happens over the next month or two
No worries. You need to remember that you may need to try different exercises to find out what works for YOU, since not everything will and some will work better than others. To see your "lower" abs you also need to be pretty lean and have the muscle there to see.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

loki515

Awards
i am pretty lean. i dont have a problem for the most part getting my upper and middle abs developed and showing pretty well. It's just the lowers i have prob. developing. i did roman chair, hanging straight leg lifts and flutter kicks today, taxed them pretty hard so we shall see.