how much methyl 1-d can u take per day?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
As you see in my other thread running M1D with MMv2 and Hdrol... starting to notice some lethargy on the Hdrol at 50mg day... wondering if bumping up the M1-d from 6 caps to 8 caps and spreading the dosage from 2x a day to 3x day would help? Since this converts to Test figured this could help out.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never seen it ran at 8 a day, most was 6 and doing the 3/3 split. awesome results, which is why i probably never seen it higher, if lethargy is setting in from the hdrol, im not sure if bumping up the M1-d would help, another Rep just ran hdrol "CraigMatthew", ill get him to chime in

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ive never seen it ran at 8 a day, most was 6 and doing the 3/3 split. awesome results, which is why i probably never seen it higher, if lethargy is setting in from the hdrol, im not sure if bumping up the M1-d would help, another Rep just ran hdrol "CraigMatthew", ill get him to chime in
Thanks for the reply... i actually started taking the Hdrol with meals instead of just some nuts... big difference atleast today... no lethargy... think I was going slightly hypoglyemic, feel great today :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stay at 6 for sure

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree, 6 per day should be plenty combined with hdrol :)
Plenty yes. I usually base my dose on my weight, and what other people are getting good results off of. I will start a little lower than what I estimate and work my way up until I feel it. Usually only takes a few days, then I start my day/week count from that point.

ectogamit

Awards
if I do the 3/3 split should I take 3 with lunch and 3 with dinner or should i try and take them earlier? I workout at about 6 pm every day for an hour and a half, sometimes more.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if I do the 3/3 split should I take 3 with lunch and 3 with dinner or should i try and take them earlier? I workout at about 6 pm every day for an hour and a half, sometimes more.
I would take them with meals, yes.