How much difference between H drol and Halodrol-50?

stevoed

Awards
I tried to search but couldnt find much at all. My friend was interested in HDrol but I told him my co-worker has Halodrol-50 that he is willing to part with. Is the Halodrol really different enough to negate the almost 4x price difference?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think halo-50 is in 50mg caps instead of 25mg caps. go with the hdrol, you wont regret it. as far as the chemical composition, i believe its the same.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol-50 is............4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol
H-drol is........................4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

Looks the same to me....Go with the H-drol as long as it's cheaper.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol-50 is............4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol
H-drol is........................4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

Looks the same to me....Go with the H-drol as long as it's cheaper.
Especially considering you have to dose this compound at 75-100 mg, you don't want to be paying 4x the price for the name.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
your gonna probably need 2 bottles of hdrol, as they only have 60 caps per bottle. unless you just want a basic 50/50/50/50 cycle, then you can get away with a single bottle

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I tried to search but couldnt find much at all. My friend was interested in HDrol but I told him my co-worker has Halodrol-50 that he is willing to part with. Is the Halodrol really different enough to negate the almost 4x price difference?
Depends on the batch. The very 1st batch of the original Halodrol-50 was OT Diol mixed with a 'small amount' of DMT (aka P-Plex). But all subsequent batches of Halodrol-50 after the 1st batch was pure OT Diol which is what H-Drol is. The 25mg caps make dosing more convenient though IMO and the price is a no brainer. Especially NP's price of $24.95 :thumbsup:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
for clarification, can you tell me what OT and DMT stand for?

im assuming the DMT is not the psychedelic drug... lol

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Depends on the batch. The very 1st batch of the original Halodrol-50 was OT Diol mixed with a 'small amount' of DMT (aka P-Plex). But all subsequent batches of Halodrol-50 after the 1st batch was pure OT Diol which is what H-Drol is. The 25mg caps make dosing more convenient though IMO and the price is a no brainer. Especially NP's price of $24.95 :thumbsup:
Correct. For the price people charge for the original Halodrol-50 you could buy a bottle of H-Drol and P-Plex and make your own.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
for clarification, can you tell me what OT and DMT stand for?

im assuming the DMT is not the psychedelic drug... lol
OT - oral turinabol
DMT - desoxymethyltestosterone (madol), aka pheraplex (P-Plex)