How much anti-e in Restore and Hyperdrol?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Doing MFX/HD stack, Retain was giving me headaches so I was going to switch to a different cort. suppresant. I have used LX in the past, but I was wondering about Restore. How much 6-Br. does HD have and how much is in Restore? Trying not to suppress estrogen too much here.

thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was getting headaches from retain also. didnt take it for a day then went back to 1 a day. been taking 2 a day now for 3 days, and everything is good. you just have to find your right dose. btw i was taking 3 a day when i got the headaches.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
thanks, bigT, maybe I will try ramping into it slowly- I was doing 3/day too. would hate to waste the 2 open bottles I have...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Doing MFX/HD stack, Retain was giving me headaches so I was going to switch to a different cort. suppresant. I have used LX in the past, but I was wondering about Restore. How much 6-Br. does HD have and how much is in Restore? Trying not to suppress estrogen too much here.

thanks.
The new Hyperdrol will have far more than the current in 6-bromo. The current version has a good amount (numbers cannot be given)