How many ml's can you inject in glute?

RMCM1126

Awards
I'm upping my cycle to 100mg test/100mg tren EOD and 200mg mast EOD. Would like to do it all in 1 shot.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this all prop and ace, 100mg/ml?

I have never had a problem with 3ml, but idk if guys who use 5cc syringes push that all in a single entry location or withdraw and move it around. I’m sure some have but I don’t know if there’s any ramifications from that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't have a rock solid answer, I have never done bigger than a 3cc injection, most of the time I do less then 1ml.

I only know 1 dude who does 5ml injection in his glute and hip flexor but he's a hell of a lot bigger then me, so I guess the bigger you are the more you can do?

I would just split up my injections into smaller more frequent injections and avoid the potential for lumps, pip and infections

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done 4cc, but I was over 260 at the time, so had a lot of butt mass to inject into.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've done 4cc, but I was over 260 at the time, so had a lot of butt mass to inject into.
Very underrated 90's bodybuilder. Probably the biggest back in the 90s and one of the widest backs of all time.

Did I guess right? (The avatar)

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AC618F89-4302-4A35-9A40-2D2F45D9B94A.jpeg
Here’s a good guideline. Any higher than these per week/biweekly and you’d probably be better off switching up sites more.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for this. Looks like I need to stop being a pussy with how much I push in my VGs!
I'm afraid I can't properly locate the vg, that area just dosent have any spot that feels like a needle should be inserted lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And with no nerves or blood vessels it should be a no brainer

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm afraid I can't properly locate the vg, that area just dosent have any spot that feels like a needle should be inserted lol
Video guides and diagrams help. There’s almost no pain and it’s a really convenient spot once you get the hang of it. If you’re a side sleeper though, just don’t sleep on that side the day of the injection. That always seems to make the PIP worse.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unfortunately Joel only had a back. If the rest of his body matched his back he would have never lost.

But that's like saying if the rest of rolly Winkler's body matched rolly's arms he would have never lost. Or if Marcus rule was aesthetic lol

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Video guides and diagrams help. There’s almost no pain and it’s a really convenient spot once you get the hang of it. If you’re a side sleeper though, just don’t sleep on that side the day of the injection. That always seems to make the PIP worse.
Agreed. I watched several videos then ran across a pretty decent article with a damn good “map” that helped me dial it in. I hate that I went my first 8 years of TRT without using this area. Weird thing though; I almost never have pip from VG injections, and when I do it’s barely noticeable.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 212580 Here’s a good guideline. Any higher than these per week/biweekly and you’d probably be better off switching up sites more.
Damn, surprised they say deltoids up to two cc. I’ve injected two cc into deltoid before and it seemed like oil drooped down into my Tricep. My Tricep got a big red mark on it and was very sore. Was with a half inch so maybe didn’t go in deep enough, wonder if y’all ever had an experience like this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn, surprised they say deltoids up to two cc. I’ve injected two cc into deltoid before and it seemed like oil drooped down into my Tricep. My Tricep got a big red mark on it and was very sore. Was with a half inch so maybe didn’t go in deep enough, wonder if y’all ever had an experience like this.
Did a full cc the other day and same thing. Red swelling that migrated down the outside of tricep under the medial delt. I suspect bodyfat/water retention is just too high for me right now to hit deep enough with a slinpin. Normally I stick to half a cc in delts. I mean I have to be 25% right now for real (just powerbulked up from ~228 to 253).

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That dude, Joel Stubb's, Ronnie Coleman and Dorian all had very distinguishable backs. You could always point them out of a lineup, especially Joel stubbs!

View attachment 212601

That's fukin bonkers lol
Yh i do the same thing, ive seen an arm or something and said 'oh thats clearly Lee Preist' my girl looks at me like I've got some kinda muscle fetish or something . I always like flex wheelers back, wasn't big but looked like it was made of laser cut glass, the detail and lines were incredible to me and that age

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yh i do the same thing, ive seen an arm or something and said 'oh thats clearly Lee Preist' my girl looks at me like I've got some kinda muscle fetish or something . I always like flex wheelers back, wasn't big but looked like it was made of laser cut glass, the detail and lines were incredible to me and that age
Wheeler was the Man, back in the day!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
His proportions were straight from a comic book
I wish I had kept some of the old bodybuilding magazines I used to have.
.... That's where I gained most of my initial knowledge on weightlifting and Anabolics.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
When i was a teen, i used to get musclemag, flex, muscle and fitness and i think it was called muscular development every month, i would read them cover to cover and about a day after release i would be counting the days until the next issue dropped. I had shoe boxes stacked up full of them but had to take to recycling centre one day when i had no room anymore .

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When i was a teen, i used to get musclemag, flex, muscle and fitness and i think it was called muscular development every month, i would read them cover to cover and about a day after release i would be counting the days until the next issue dropped. I had shoe boxes stacked up full of them but had to take to recycling centre one day when i had no room anymore .

Me Too !! Plus Ironman, Muscle Media 2000 - Cover To Cover !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm afraid I can't properly locate the vg, that area just doesn't have any spot that feels like a needle should be inserted lol
I am with you on this!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Carnivorecon 👆

If you can remember, in th springtime I change out all the seasonal stuff and I will be cleaning out my attic. As long as it's not going to cost me a fortune to ship them I'm willing to give anybody whatever ones they want. My girl has been trying to make me get rid of them for years. Il probably pick out a couple issues to hold on to and if you or anyone for that matter sees a couple they wan il gladly give them away

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shipping would be pretty hefty on those.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ship stuff everyday, shipping has gone thru the roof lately !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ship stuff everyday, shipping has gone thru the roof lately !!
Well that sucks, maybe il make a post in the spring, put up pictures of magizane stacks and what shipping will cost. And if someone is willing to pay the shipping they can have the stack. I don't even know how many people would be interested in wanting them to begin with. I just thought it would be a win-win scenario, someone might want the magazines and then my girlfriend would be happy I got rid of them lol

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Carnivorecon

If you can remember, in th springtime I change out all the seasonal stuff and I will be cleaning out my attic. As long as it's not going to cost me a fortune to ship them I'm willing to give anybody whatever ones they want. My girl has been trying to make me get rid of them for years. Il probably pick out a couple issues to hold on to and if you or anyone for that matter sees a couple they wan il gladly give them away
Thats a nice offer i bet someone will take you up, I'm in the UK so i think it would be cheaper for me to fly to the US and pick them than ship . How often does your gf go up there, you could tuck em away behind something else and say you got rid of them lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats a nice offer i bet someone will take you up, I'm in the UK so i think it would be cheaper for me to fly to the US and pick them than ship . How often does your gf go up there, you could tuck em away behind something else and say you got rid of them lol
I always forget that half of the forum is outside the US lol. It's been a while since she complained because I put them all up there, for a while I had a book shelf full of them. There so fukin heavy that a couple of the shelves started sagging because of the weight of the books on them