How many ml of clomid do i need for superdrol?

cspaid

Awards
Im taking superdrol gs eMass. 2 times a day. I have the clomid with the ml syringe. How much and how often to I take it?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
1 ml is typically 50 mg, so if you want to run 50/50/50/50, then use 1 ml ED

Pointe.Sky

Awards
Be careful for estrogen rebound.

Also with superdrol you MUST treat prolactin

I recommend B6 and lots of it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be careful for estrogen rebound.

Also with superdrol you MUST treat prolactin

I recommend B6 and lots of it.
This is not a MUST. If we were talking tren or something I would say its a concern. Not that it can't or won't happen to someone, but its not that likely as its a DHT derivative. Estrogen rebound would be the bigger concern.

Pointe.Sky

Awards
This is not a MUST. If we were talking tren or something I would say its a concern. Not that it can't or won't happen to someone, but its not that likely as its a DHT derivative. Estrogen rebound would be the bigger concern.
See the quote below. Superdrol uses prolactin to transport testosterone. Once the testosterone is no longer elevated, the prolactin is still "looking for work" and if there is no testosterone, negative prolactin sides can occur.

Because superdrol is androgenic, but lacks the ability to show affinity via 5ar, it circulates, and this causes the large amounts of androgens to look for a transporter, so that it can bind to the androgen recptor, so it uses prolactin wich has a high affinity to cytoplasmic receptor protein, allowing the androgens, testosterone, to be carried and allowing them to convert to dht, only problem is prolactin hormone or luteotropic hormone is synthesised and secreted by sex binding lactotrope cells in the adenohypophysis (anterior pituitary gland, And this gland now produces more prolactin to help deal with the large amount of testosterone circulating that hasnt bound to the estrogen of androgen receptor, Part of the reason why superdol is so anabolic, So instead of binding to the androgen receptors in the scalp and the prostrate it converts to dht through this unique process, using prolactin to enter the cytoplasmic receptror protein, and allowing it to convert to dht and then bind to the androgen receptors in the muscle, causing its distinct hardening effects, it still cant bind to the scalp or prostrate via 5ar as the form of dht it has converted too doesnt allow for that affinity.
So more prolactin is produced to allow for the superdol to find a receptor ,this excess prolactin triggers a process that fills the breast with milk via a process called lactogenesis, in men however it causes a distinct enlargment of the mammary gland and can even cause a man to lactate.

If superdrol had better binding to the androgen receptor via 5AR then this problem would be prevented, the other thing is that prolactin production can remain elevated for months after a cycle has finished, and once the androgen has been removed, ( the cycle is over) the cytoplasmic receptor proteins have nothing to do other than to allow the prolactin to proceed with its hormonal action within the body, causing the male mammary gland to enlarge ready to produce milk... Hence the REBOUND gyno, this is why proper pct is needed for superdrol, and the use of something to prevent prolactin.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can does not equal it will. It means that it could and can does not mean that the frequency and commonality is such that it becomes a must. Estrogen rebound is far far more common. Prolactin gyno is not that common with SD.

It's like the EPAs estimated MPGs for a vehicle. Under all the right conditions it may get what they claim but more often than not in real work driving people don't get that amount.

So, like I said before I am not saying it can't or won't happen. Just that it isn't as likely therefore doesn't constitute a MUST concern.