How long should PCT last?

jklol

Awards
Ran Test E and Dbol cycle.
Using clomid and nolva @ 50/20 mg, respectively
How long?
Four weeks is standard, but can I do longer?
Balls are not back to full size as of week 3. They're bigger, but not as big as before yet.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long after your last pins did you start PCT?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Ran Test E and Dbol cycle.
Using clomid and nolva @ 50/20 mg, respectively
How long?
Four weeks is standard, but can I do longer?
Balls are not back to full size as of week 3. They're bigger, but not as big as before yet.
I like doing pct for 6 weeks, and thats after an 5 week oral Ph cycle, as Ive newer done any injectables yet,
but normally i do clomid 25mg nolva 20mg 3weeks then 3 weeks at 12,5mg clomid 10mg nolva
After the 6 weeks you can drop the nolva and continue clomid 6,25 ed or 12,5 eod for alot longer if you like.

I also use an AI througout the Pct, and after it, so all my own test dose not end up as estrogen.
And aromasin is quite a test booster it self.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think 6 weeks is a pretty good length like pride89 said. Maybe taper the doses during week 5 and 6.

jklol

Awards
Started two weeks after last pin as is standard. I have arimidex on hand, but I thought that was not good buring PCT?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if 4 weeks is the standard. From what I've seen a lot of people who run long cycles will run their PCT past 4 weeks. Usually you see people who run oral only cycles in the 4-6 week range run their PCT for 4 weeks.

jklol

Awards
I have a huge amount of nolva, and about 25 tabs of 50mg clomid left. Should I taper eventually? How long?
All opinions from people more experienced than me are welcome. Always trying to learn,