How long can a bottle of test be stored?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I know the answer, but how long can a bottle of test be stored after being punctured?

I have a bottle of cyp that I never finished and has been stored in my mini fridge for months.

Is there a way to filter it/sanitize it for safe use? I have some whatman filters.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Months? As long as it’s oil based I think your fine for years bro.

if you want someone to test out a few shots from it just post it over and I’ll help a brother out 👍

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Months? As long as it’s oil based I think your fine for years bro.

if you want someone to test out a few shots from it just post it over and I’ll help a brother out 👍
Haha thank you. Yeah it's an oil base. Just concerned with bacterial growth.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used 5 year plus expired. Now it was from a compounding pharmacy and I am meticulous with wiping off the bottle top 15 times with a new alcohol swab every time. I saw a slide once with the bacteria under a microscope of bottle that were swabbed once, 5 times and 15. Only the 15 wiped one was clear of bacteria. Been a 15 wiper ever since lol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have used 5 year plus expired. Now it was from a compounding pharmacy and I am meticulous with wiping off the bottle top 15 times with a new alcohol swab every time. I saw a slide once with the bacteria under a microscope of bottle that were swabbed once, 5 times and 15. Only the 15 wiped one was clear of bacteria. Been a 15 wiper ever since lol.
jesus, making me think my current once over with soap and warm water isn’t sufficient for the sex toy collection either

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jesus, making me think my current once over with soap and warm water isn’t sufficient for the sex toy collection either
:love:

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well IMO there is "good" bacteria and "bad" bacteria.........................................I think I've said to much lol.