how likely is permanent high shutdown from 3 months of use at 6 ius?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
im 24 years old

I know exogenous use can cause suppression

I ran hgh for only 3 months at 6 ius every morning monday-friday, taking weekends off.

Im curious if this can cause my natural hgh levels to be permanently hindered, despite only running hgh for a short period of time

I tried to time my dosage in the morning so i could still have my nightly production. Also taking weekends off.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sure it can, although unlikely. Why are you running hgh unless you’re competing at a high level

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure suppression works like that with HGH

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
24 yrs old
You could get away with way cheaper drugs to compete at most sports.
Especially mma.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No one can say.

If I said 5% chance you'd be happy, yes?
Well, someone won the lottery this weekend, odds worse than 0.000008%
You see the problem?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
im 24 years old

I know exogenous use can cause suppression

I ran hgh for only 3 months at 6 ius every morning monday-friday, taking weekends off.

Im curious if this can cause my natural hgh levels to be permanently hindered, despite only running hgh for a short period of time

I tried to time my dosage in the morning so i could still have my nightly production. Also taking weekends off.
Unlikely. You probably felt good on hgh and now that felt like a new "normal" so when you go back down, you probably felt worse than when on.

Some people have a hard time mentally going off of anything but its really hard to shut down hgh production. Even with years of abuse.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unlikely. You probably felt good on hgh and now that felt like a new "normal" so when you go back down, you probably felt worse than when on.

Some people have a hard time mentally going off of anything but its really hard to shut down hgh production. Even with years of abuse.
just wondering. what causes a deficiency in some people. especially older people who take exogenous amounts for HRT

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just wondering. what causes a deficiency in some people. especially older people who take exogenous amounts for HRT
What causes old people to be deficient and systems to shut down?
You're basically asking why we get old, you answer that and you'll win a Nobel Prize ;)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
im an athlete. why unlikely?
Just run a test cycle, hgh ain’t worth it and if you’re a d1 athlete you’re going to get caught and if not no reason to take hgh. My two cents good luck. Also that crap is expensive af

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just run a test cycle, hgh ain’t worth it and if you’re a d1 athlete you’re going to get caught and if not no reason to take hgh. My two cents good luck. Also that crap is expensive af
I stacked it with test. for the record, everyone in D1 is on ****. its difficult to get caught. essentially an intelligence test

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I'll cover GHD in depth before I answer the HRT part because to understand why GH is prescribed can sometimes answer the question.

GHD or growth hormone deficiency is usually detected early in life due to the outstanding work of pediatricians and the monitoring of height. We have all heard the story's of people who weren't growing at the expected rate and they were given gh to help due to GHD. That's a pretty common use of it. However...ghd can either develop later in life as well, or can develop due to another medical condition. For example that would explain hrt and gh use: Jim had testicular cancer. Jim went through radiation. Jim had one or both of his testicles removed. Jim now needs HRT for the low testosterone from havinvg his nads snipped. The radiation also flipped a gene on/ or off. Now jim has low gh because of genetic issues brought on by the chemo/radiation. Jim also now needs GH.

Causes may include genetics, trauma, infections, tumors, or interactions with certain genes.

That stuff happens more than you think. Also Hypopituitarism is a thing. This will often require at least thyroid medication as well as gh and sometimes TRT. It's completely plausible that someone as young as 20 could suffer from Hypopituitarism. They get this from an endo.

More likely than those however is the fact that some get their HRT from an anti aging clinic. Some of these clinics are progressive and offer hgh to those over 35. Some endos are also offering hgh and peptides now as an additional service they can offer with the promise of better sleep, more muscle and less bodyfat.

People who take test often don't have problems with gh, igf1 or ect if they live a active, healthy lifestyle including regulation of sleep.

People who don't sleep for 5 to 8 hrs / night for at least 4x a week can show signs of lower gh but normal igf1. Maybe even higher than normal when on HRT. Also remember gh decreases as you age as well.

I'm unaware of low gh levels without a medical condition unless you're sleeping like an ahole.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
That's very relevant and it's subjective. Some will not fully recover from their first cycle while others can run many cycles and bounce back. Roll of the dice. Weigh thigns up. Is the potential of early trt or suppression of a lesser importance than an edge in athletic performance.