How is Neovar?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is designed to be utilized pre-carbs. The level of carbs can vary. How much do you take in in a given meal?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it is designed to be utilized pre-carbs. The level of carbs can vary. How much do you take in in a given meal?

I'm on The Metabolic Diet. So maybe between 2-10 grams...It varies as I spread out my limit of 30 carbs or less per day on the low carb portion of the diet.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, a 10g meal would be very borderline. i've gotten by at maybe 15-18g of carbs postworkout with neovar without getting any toilet issues. A small serving of oats, or a smaller banana is about as low as i've gone without feeling it in a negative way. Similar in some ways to yellow gold which you've taken before tbone.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apart from the high magnesium and potassium contents, an "average"-sized banana would deliver about 39g of carbohydrates, right?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I wouldn't be able to take this product then I guess if I stay low carb. I don't really understand the concept of this product too much. I know CEE was meant to be taken without carbs. That was the whole idea behind it, that you wouldn't need an Insulin spike as a "delivery method". Now in this product you have Banaba extract which would potentiate or "help" insulin work better and you are meant to take this product with carbs. So I'm kinda missing the point!?. No offense to AN, I love RPM and always will. Haven't tried much elese except for Osteobolin-C and Drive. Osteobolin-C didn't do a thing for me and I had a bad reaction to DRIVE. Drive also worked well for me except for the reaction I had to it. Good products, good company. I wish they would come out with some new stuff though.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So I wouldn't be able to take this product then I guess if I stay low carb. I don't really understand the concept of this product too much. I know CEE was meant to be taken without carbs. That was the whole idea behind it, that you wouldn't need an Insulin spike as a "delivery method". Now in this product you have Banaba extract which would potentiate or "help" insulin work better and you are meant to take this product with carbs. So I'm kinda missing the point!?. No offense to AN, I love RPM and always will. Haven't tried much elese except for Osteobolin-C and Drive. Osteobolin-C didn't do a thing for me and I had a bad reaction to DRIVE. Drive also worked well for me except for the reaction I had to it. Good products, good company. I wish they would come out with some new stuff though.

:blink: As if we've had 2-3 products for years? lol

No biggie... Neovar may not be the best fit for your diet, which is understandable.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I know CEE was meant to be taken without carbs. That was the whole idea behind it, that you wouldn't need an Insulin spike as a "delivery method". Now in this product you have Banaba extract which would potentiate or "help" insulin work better and you are meant to take this product with carbs. So I'm kinda missing the point!?...
Yes, you "may" take CEE without carbs. NeoVar, is, however, much more than just CEE. Simply stated, the decisive difference between NeoVar and a CEE-only product is the addition of Rhodiola Rosea (for enhanced ATP synthesis, phosphocreatine optimization, and so on) and Banaba Extract (for superior nutrient partitioning). Rhodiola would help prime the body for creatine synthesis, while banaba would help to preferentially drive the complex carbohydrates into muscle cells, while denying loading of fat cells with carbs. This should lead to improved dense lean mass, lipolysis, vascularity, strength, endurance, and recovery, all independent of native insulin levels.