How honest are you about using anabolics?

How honest are you about your aas use?

• I'm very open, I tell anyone who asks.

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • I tell only close friends

Votes: 67 59.3%
  • I tell everybody I'm still natural, just good genetics.

Votes: 19 16.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 15.9%

• Total voters

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Luke here. Im sure most of us can agree, its quite typical. Especially with all the sports steriod drama around now.

I usually only tell a few close friends, my lifting buddy (doesnt cycle), my best friend (currently cycling) and my wife. Most of the time at the gym, i just stress "bulkers" and "higher cals with eating clean". Mainly because thats what im doing when i increase size noticably, nevermind it is the most improtant part of having this lifestyle. I have never done injectables and for a long time i never considered orals to be steroids. that is, until i got on am. :)

c hammer

Awards
Im Pretty Open About It If People Ask And Seem Interested I Will Try To Educate Them If A Moron Asks I'll Tell Him Im About To Get Into A Rage Hehe

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I've never actually juiced, but I have been accused of it a few times (why? I have no idea. I'm not that big). But over the winter I dropped about 20 Lbs with a massive cut and a.m. HIIT, and many of the people i work with thought i was on... I just tell them to get a life really, but when i do cycle, i won't tell anyone, too much chance for it to come back in a negative way.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I've never actually juiced, but I have been accused of it a few times (why? I have no idea. I'm not that big). But over the winter I dropped about 20 Lbs with a massive cut and a.m. HIIT, and many of the people i work with thought i was on... I just tell them to get a life really, but when i do cycle, i won't tell anyone, too much chance for it to come back in a negative way.
Smart man. The only way two people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead and the other one isn't talking.

It's no ones business except yours.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
3 of my ex's know because I gave them an honest explanation about my shrunken testes. My brother knows because we rent the same house where I keep my stuff. You guys know but other than that no one knows.

When people ask what I take I say "I've been working out 4-5 hours a day, 6-7 days a week since I was 10" Many actually believe it LOL

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i pick and choose who i inform as to what i am ACTUALLY taking, most just know i supplement and thats all the expination they need, let it be up to them and thier imagination. for those in the gym that want specifics i just tell em creatines and natural supps and then referr them to AM.com if they ever want to get more information about supplementation and some great training advice. Other then that my wife knows my old training buddy who cycled knows and all you fellas here at AM.... oh and my gym manager/owner but he uses himself as well and the only reason we admited it to eachother was cause i ws pimpin products to him trying to get him to bring in my favorite lines of products.

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
Man i dont tell hardly anyone. I can count the number of people on one hand...other people just dont understand

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Yeah Ive got the same issue at work right now. I quit there January 2006 @ 165 pounds and came back October 2006 @ 195 pounds. People instantly jumped to thier conclusions and I have heard some of the rumors. I just keep telling them I ate once a day maybe even once every 2 days before which is true. Between school and work I hardly had time to eat anything, after a while your body doesnt get hungry. Long story short after learning how to eat and doing it for 6 months I gained 30 lbs and stayed pretty relative in BF composition.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
haha...suckaz
I tell everyone to call me big mr. juice daddy when i see them around