How HGHUp works?

O1111

Awards
Hey I'm currently running hghup+bioforge+Ebol, and the stack along with my muscle memory is making my gains and strength skyrocket. I was just curious as to how hghup works, I hear it has aromatase inhibiting effects, is that right?

The reason being is I just had gyno surgery, and I'm trying to stay away from things that will cause me to produce ****loads of testosterone that will eventually aromatize into estrogen. I know that bioforge does that so I'm gonna stop after this run of it. E-bol I know isn't hormonal but is more of a nutrient partitioner/adaptogen (I believe is the term for it). I also was taking DAA with this stack but I thought figured it was overkill so I stopped taking it.

So how about HGHup, whats the science behind this good stuff? I'm trying to not take supplements that would make me more susceptible to gyno+hairloss

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Gyno and hair loss is not a problem in hghup, just expect some deep sleep and some bodyfat change. It's a good product, but I like their igf2 more.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm currently running hghup+bioforge+Ebol, and the stack along with my muscle memory is making my gains and strength skyrocket. I was just curious as to how hghup works, I hear it has aromatase inhibiting effects, is that right?

The reason being is I just had gyno surgery, and I'm trying to stay away from things that will cause me to produce ****loads of testosterone that will eventually aromatize into estrogen. I know that bioforge does that so I'm gonna stop after this run of it. E-bol I know isn't hormonal but is more of a nutrient partitioner/adaptogen (I believe is the term for it). I also was taking DAA with this stack but I thought figured it was overkill so I stopped taking it.

So how about HGHup, whats the science behind this good stuff? I'm trying to not take supplements that would make me more susceptible to gyno+hairloss
Well, to be honest your post seems a little confusing. You dont want to boost test but you're running a very good combo that will accomplish just that. lol
As for HGHUp, it will primarily boost GH production both in quantity of release and quantity of times released, will suppress somatostatin, and will increase receptors in structure and number. In short, it will boost GH, and can help boost testosterone.

have a read here for the detailed info

http://appnut.com/files/3613/0860/2308/HGH_Up_Tech_Write_Up.pdf

O1111

Awards
Well, to be honest your post seems a little confusing. You dont want to boost test but you're running a very good combo that will accomplish just that. lol
As for HGHUp, it will primarily boost GH production both in quantity of release and quantity of times released, will suppress somatostatin, and will increase receptors in structure and number. In short, it will boost GH, and can help boost testosterone.

Haha Yeah I know man, I said that once my bioforge is over im gonna stop taking testosterone boosting supplements, thanks for the link though!

Also what is this IGF-2 supplement? Is it a test booster or strictly an IGF booster? Could it be stacked with hghup+ebol+bioforge?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Haha Yeah I know man, I said that once my bioforge is over im gonna stop taking testosterone boosting supplements, thanks for the link though!

Also what is this IGF-2 supplement? Is it a test booster or strictly an IGF booster? Could it be stacked with hghup+ebol+bioforge?
IGF-2 is one of our time tested and proven original products! In that stack, I'd simply use it in place of the HGHUp. It works very well at boosting test, GH, and IGF-1. Beware of some potent boosting of libido as well though! lol

http://appnut.com/files/8813/0860/2315/IGF2_Tech_Write_Up.pdf

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gyno and hair loss is not a problem in hghup, just expect some deep sleep and some bodyfat change. It's a good product, but I like their igf2 more.

i like IGF 2 on a bulk and HGHup on a cut but both are my fav GH boosters