How effective would a M-drol / P-plex bridge w/ X-tren stack be?

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Do you think that bridging M-drol / P-plex and stacking the whole cycle using X-Tren would be a good cycle. Or would I be better off just running M-drol and stacking with X-tren? I have two bottles of X-tren coming in the mail and thought of buying a bottle of P-plex (which I am having troubles finding right now. I have found a few sites that are charging a ton for a bottle.) I should have bought a bottle at the 9.99 price :( ..... I've looked around the site and cannot find a forum for a stack of the above, other than a M-drol / P-plex bridge cycle. :thinking: Thanks for the info, I will gladly rep for the help!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
would it be good? yes. is it overkill, yes. there's 3 mdrol/tren stack logs, running tren for 6 weeks, and mdrol for 3 of those weeks. 2 of the loggers gained 30-35 pounds, and the other log just started. i assume 30-35 pounds is enough to call a cycle successful, without adding in anything else.

Current log : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/142173-m-drol-x.html

older logs : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/107946-anabolic-armageddon-peregrination.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/117374-zooms-mdrol-extreme.html

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
would it be good? yes. is it overkill, yes. there's 3 mdrol/tren stack logs, running tren for 6 weeks, and mdrol for 3 of those weeks. 2 of the loggers gained 30-35 pounds, and the other log just started. i assume 30-35 pounds is enough to call a cycle successful, without adding in anything else.

the other logs, i'll have to search for, so i'll update this post in about half an hour.
I was thinking of running the x-tren for 6 weeks and the M-drol for 4. The m-drol / p-plex bridge seems very succesful. Which I was wondering how effective to run the m-drol for 2 weeks then bridge the p-plex for 2 more weeks, or if possible 3 weeks of m-drol / 3 of p-plex with a good liver support such as cycle assist or some CTD labs Liver armor. I would be stocked with 30 - 35 lbs! I did not see the logs of the 6 weeks w/ tren and 3 of m-drol I will have to do some searching to read up on those! I don't want to overdue it, I just want to make sure I am getting the most out of the cycle due to having to wait so long to try another one if the first one fails.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
updated previous post :)

hope that helps and best of luck. i would see no reason IMO to go beyond that beast.

more anabolics = more sides. 2 anabolics that gain 30+ pounds is about the best you'll get. not even the old phera/mdrol bridges did that, and those were much more challenging on your liver.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
updated previous post :)

hope that helps and best of luck. i would see no reason IMO to go beyond that beast.

more anabolics = more sides. 2 anabolics that gain 30+ pounds is about the best you'll get. not even the old phera/mdrol bridges did that, and those were much more challenging on your liver.
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION! I have been reading some information on cycles and some say to not use liver supports as you will lose a lot of the positive effects from the supplement due to the liver support taking a lot away from the supplement itself. I have quite a bit of time before I am going to be running this cycle and will make sure I have everything needed to properly run it. I have tried the Trifecta Stack and have some experience but not much when it comes to a 'Methyl' supplement. I will make sure to drink plenty of water to flush out my liver but the liver support is what I am not sure on as their are so many different answers to the question to use it or not. Also is their some form of math to figure out the best amount of the supplements to take each day based on weight / other body information?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
oh, that information (to my memory, which IS faulty at times) is about taking a liver cleanser within two hours of taking the methyl steroid. obviously there would be absorption issues of some sort.

since you can't dose steroids too close to bed, without having MAJOR sleep issues, dose your liver support at night to cleanse your liver, and don't bother with liver support at any other time.

for liver support, i take 400-500mg of milk thistle at night, and call it good. read up on signs of liver damage, and if you experience them, dose the milk thistle higher. i doubt you'd need to though, as the methyl (m-drol) is only being run for 3 weeks, and the tren isn't methylated.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
How many cycles have you ran previously? This would be a pretty advanced cycle, I would recommend running mdrol solo if its your first experience with sd. Then stack it or bridge with one of the other products in a later cycle. then if u wanted to do all 3 do that in an even later cycle. Not to try to discourage or anything but its best to find out how your gonna react to each product seperately before even considering a stack. I'm just 8 days into my first mdrol cycle and have already put on almost 10lbs. so its pretty extreme in iteself. But to simply answer ur question, I'm sure the gains from this cycle would be insane.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
oh, that information (to my memory, which IS faulty at times) is about taking a liver cleanser within two hours of taking the methyl steroid. obviously there would be absorption issues of some sort.

since you can't dose steroids too close to bed, without having MAJOR sleep issues, dose your liver support at night to cleanse your liver, and don't bother with liver support at any other time.

for liver support, i take 400-500mg of milk thistle at night, and call it good. read up on signs of liver damage, and if you experience them, dose the milk thistle higher. i doubt you'd need to though, as the methyl (m-drol) is only being run for 3 weeks, and the tren isn't methylated.
hey on the subject of methyl's before bed, i have found that i sleep like a baby if i take them about 2 hours before bed. Reason being that this werx for me, is being a H.A.D.D kid raised on ritilan and melirill, and i find that my body burns the methyl's up and then crashes real hard, hence the reports of lethargy among sum people. I dose 30 min pre werkout and after my werkout(about an hour and half) and my post werkout meal, i usually pass out for a couple hours. Just werx fo me, and may werk for others.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
ugh. good point though, everyone here IS different. dosing tren within 4 hours of bed made me sweat like nobodies business, and that was in winter.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
just started a "trial run" with xtren and so far so good. Ima on my first week and starting out at 90mgs a day, i think im on day 6.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
How many cycles have you ran previously? This would be a pretty advanced cycle, I would recommend running mdrol solo if its your first experience with sd. Then stack it or bridge with one of the other products in a later cycle. then if u wanted to do all 3 do that in an even later cycle. Not to try to discourage or anything but its best to find out how your gonna react to each product seperately before even considering a stack. I'm just 8 days into my first mdrol cycle and have already put on almost 10lbs. so its pretty extreme in iteself. But to simply answer ur question, I'm sure the gains from this cycle would be insane.
I have only tried the Trifecta Stack, it did not do much for me. I am thinking of 6 weeks w/ X-tren which I would run week 1 w/ Tren solo, then week 2, 3and 4 run M-drol then week 5 and 6 run X-tren solo again. If M-drol is advised as being too potent by itself I may run that solo if advised.

On the comment of tren making you sweat at bedtime, is this a common issue with the tren itself when taking? I am a little weary of taking it if that is the case?????

Some background info; I am 5' 6" 158 lbs which fluctuates around 156 - 160 lbs but never anymore than 160. Been the same weight since high school. I have always been fairly weak / not very large. I have been hitting the weights hard (on a strict 5 day schedule) for 4 months. The last 1.5 months was on the Trifecta Stack. I finished the Trifecta Stack 8 days ago (which I cannot start a cycle until February.) I have been hitting the weights off / on for over a year and am just trying to find something to help out with gaining some mass as I have always lacked that department. I do realize that a proper diet is key which I am currently trying to perfect to help out with the issue.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
if you wanna see some gains in mass try the m-drol solo before u jump into all of these compounds in 1 cycle. Run it for 3-4wk max, I'm running it at 20 all the way through, alot start at 10mg for the first week then up to 20 for the remainder. Most have found that at 30 mg the increase in gains is not enough to compensate for the increased sides. For the tren he was talking taking it within a few hours of bedtime caused him to sweat alot, but if taking earlier in the day it didnt cause it. But really everyone will react differently so no telling what sides u'll get or none at all.. For being so new to the PH world it would be advisable to probably start with the tren or a pplex cycle first before the mdrol, but if the trifecta made u doubt the power of ph's and u feel ready I'd say go for the solo mdrol cycle, especially if it will stop you from jumping into all of this without knowing how ur body is going to react lol. you'll get crazy strength and mass gains for sure. If you bought enough to supply for a while after the ban this would be a stack to work to one day, I'd definately wanna check that log out =P

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
if you wanna see some gains in mass try the m-drol solo before u jump into all of these compounds in 1 cycle. Run it for 3-4wk max, I'm running it at 20 all the way through, alot start at 10mg for the first week then up to 20 for the remainder. Most have found that at 30 mg the increase in gains is not enough to compensate for the increased sides. For the tren he was talking taking it within a few hours of bedtime caused him to sweat alot, but if taking earlier in the day it didnt cause it. But really everyone will react differently so no telling what sides u'll get or none at all.. For being so new to the PH world it would be advisable to probably start with the tren or a pplex cycle first before the mdrol, but if the trifecta made u doubt the power of ph's and u feel ready I'd say go for the solo mdrol cycle, especially if it will stop you from jumping into all of this without knowing how ur body is going to react lol. you'll get crazy strength and mass gains for sure. If you bought enough to supply for a while after the ban this would be a stack to work to one day, I'd definately wanna check that log out =P
It looks like finding P-plex at this point is nearly impossible without ordering from an out of country site. TF / Lockout is out of stock. Will it take weeks to feel the tren results? If results are felt quickly I was thinking that the first solo week would let me know if I should jump into stacking with the M-drol or not? Being I am new to PH's and that the Trifecta did not do much for me has me wondering what the best way to go is without overdoing it. I am reading up on some logs to get a better idea on the best way. THANKS for all of the input!