How do you guys feel about 350mg Prostanozol and 150mg of maxLMG for 4WEEKS.

ChildrenX

Awards
I'm about to get started on a cycle and i wanted to experiment on the dosage. I wanted to do 350mg for 4 weeks what do you guys think about that? I also wanted to do 150mg of MaxLMG

Since these are not methylated i am guessing i will not need liver supps.

I just want to experiment on these dosages. I will be bulking at 5'8, Cals 3120 CLEAN.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
umm.. you're not too bright, are ya?

Use the search function before you use any supplements. You are on a path of DESTRUCTION.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
More of a question of how YOU will be feeling.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I myself, would not do 350mgs. But I would also use the search before I posted and looked crazy!!!! You have been a member of the board for awhile and I am just assuming that you have been reading and doing some research but there is alot out there about these supps. Do a little more research before you make a move like that. The good thing is, you are in the right place and you asked before you did it. That is one better then most around the gym. Keep looking around and dont rush into anything.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i think krzna went up to 200mg of prost by the end of his cycle and hes a big guy.

as for max lmg, why the hell would you want to dose it that high?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
i think krzna went up to 200mg of prost by the end of his cycle and hes a big guy.

as for max lmg, why the hell would you want to dose it that high?
Damn, good catch pioneer, after I saw 350mgs of pro, i lost focus.

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
krzna went up to 400mg but dont listen to him he's a crazy m'fker.

200 is a safe place to be.