How do you feel during PCT?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I was going to take my first shot of test today but decided against it until Monday where I’ll be talking with my doc about it and setting up labs so I can get a little bit of a better start on this.
I remember after I came off of Osta I felt oddly depressed here and there and got anxious every once and a while. I bounced back pretty well after a month but the anxiety stayed to a degree and I’m pretty much over it at this point. How do you feel during pct after test though? I know HCG is highly recommend but I have no plug for it. Was just doing nolva and clomid for pct.
as a side note, I have two bottles of test. One by gym labz and the other is actually locally brewed. The local is 250mg/ml and the other is 300mg/ml so I was going to start the local first but when I came down to it, I got very nervous. Several friends are on it and have been for months and I’m not really seeing any growth from any of them... one or two had acne as a side but they were both running Tren and both blamed it on that. I’m kinda worried about the local stuff because of sterilization issues and the fact that it may be bunk gear.... what should I do? Just run the gym labz? Thanks to everyone who read all this!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you are that nervous i wouldnt start anything at least wait to get your bloodwork results

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you are that nervous i wouldnt start anything at least wait to get your bloodwork results
Doing it isn’t what makes me nervous, it’s just that one bottle of test that does. I have others to use, just don’t know if I’m being overly cautious about that one bottle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you know the brewer ask him the ba and bb content is and what carrier he uses. Is the tren from the same local company? If they are running both test and tren from that company than the gear is probablly bunk because even if the test is bunk you should still see them growing and changing from the tren especially if they been on it awhile. Hope this helps

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do you know the brewer ask him the ba and bb content is and what carrier he uses. Is the tren from the same local company? If they are running both test and tren from that company than the gear is probablly bunk because even if the test is bunk you should still see them growing and changing from the tren especially if they been on it awhile. Hope this helps
I don’t know the brewer personally, only the middle man. Tren and Test are from the same place, yeah. My buddy has ran Dbol from them and I really don’t think he got bigger in regards to that, just gained a ton of weight from eating like a madman. I actually looked at some dbol he gave me and they aren’t tablets, just capsules with powder and I weighed them all and they all weigh a different amount! Some 0.56g, 0.52g, 0.59g, 0.48g and so on. My other buddy is a big guy in the sense that he’s strong but has no definition whatsoever. He’s been on var for awhile now at 100mg-150mg a day and hasn’t lost a pound or gained strength. Again, not a pressed tablet it’s a capsule.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^the caps will also contain filler, so the bulk of the discrepancy in weight will not be the actual compound; most UGLs will have similiar discrepancies (their measurement and cap-filling "technology" is pretty crude compared to proper commercial machinery, obviously).

I wouldnt worry. As long as the UGL can be fairly given the benefit of the doubt (ie no intentional underdosing is occuring), then we can assume that for every, say, 10 capsules the average quantity of compound per cap comes in as claimed. As long as the discrepancy is within reason it wont make one iota of difference to users.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^the caps will also contain filler, so the bulk of the discrepancy in weight will not be the actual compound; most UGLs will have similiar discrepancies (their measurement and cap-filling "technology" is pretty crude compared to proper commercial machinery, obviously).

I wouldnt worry. As long as the UGL can be fairly given the benefit of the doubt (ie no intentional underdosing is occuring), then we can assume that for every, say, 10 capsules the average quantity of compound per cap comes in as claimed. As long as the discrepancy is within reason it wont make one iota of difference to users.
I’ve just been keeping tabs on people progress and guys running Deca and Tren should be blowing up but aren’t really gaining much at all but are still suppressed apparently. It’s not just myself I’m trying to look out for, I want to make sure we all stay safe and all you know?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve just been keeping tabs on people progress and guys running Deca and Tren should be blowing up but aren’t really gaining much at all but are still suppressed apparently. It’s not just myself I’m trying to look out for, I want to make sure we all stay safe and all you know?
Youre in the States? If so, fuk bro, you have a million UGL options, clearnet and otherwise. Try living in a country where at any one time there are only 2 UGLs at best. Theres plenty of source forums out there.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Youre in the States? If so, fuk bro, you have a million UGL options. Try living in a country where at any one time there are only 2 UGLs at best. Theres plenty of source forums out there, clearnet and otherwise.
It’s just finding reputable sources and payment that I’m hazy on.

Newth

Awards
So I was going to take my first shot of test today but decided against it until Monday where I’ll be talking with my doc about it and setting up labs so I can get a little bit of a better start on this.
I remember after I came off of Osta I felt oddly depressed here and there and got anxious every once and a while. I bounced back pretty well after a month but the anxiety stayed to a degree and I’m pretty much over it at this point. How do you feel during pct after test though? I know HCG is highly recommend but I have no plug for it. Was just doing nolva and clomid for pct.
as a side note, I have two bottles of test. One by gym labz and the other is actually locally brewed. The local is 250mg/ml and the other is 300mg/ml so I was going to start the local first but when I came down to it, I got very nervous. Several friends are on it and have been for months and I’m not really seeing any growth from any of them... one or two had acne as a side but they were both running Tren and both blamed it on that. I’m kinda worried about the local stuff because of sterilization issues and the fact that it may be bunk gear.... what should I do? Just run the gym labz? Thanks to everyone who read all this!
The part you won't hear about is neural mapping.
Once your brain learns something it will begin to remember it by constant reinforcement. Remember as a kid you were taught about learning by constant repetition...it works the same with anxiety and depression also.
Tread lightly(and supplement to avoid where possible) if these are things your not used to.