I'm 33 yrs old
6'2
265 lbs
This is my first cycle:
Sustanon 250
Deca
Dbol
HGH and novaldex.
I was thinking about doing a 12 or 16 week cycle based on what a friend recommend but frankly I'm so confused about what to run first or stack. I have no idea on what type of PCT I should use and how?
Any help is very appreciated!
Pls assume I have enough of the gear I mentioned on regards to what ever dosage you might suggest.. Thx BROS

johnny1234444

Awards
First cycle i guessing.... drop the dbol and deca and save it for another time just run the sust at 500.
PCT clomid i run the fist day at 200 next day is 100 then 50 the rest.
Hi,
What's the difference between the novaldex I have and the clomid that you are suggesting?
Oh yeah, what should I do with the HGH I have?

johnny1234444

Awards
First cycle i guessing.... drop the dbol and deca and save it for another time just run the sust at 500.
PCT clomid i run the fist day at 200 next day is 100 then 50 the rest.
I appreciate your advice and I guess adding clomid is fine I just wanted to use what I have but if it's not beneficial there's no point. I don't mean to bug you but like I said I'm new to this but why wouldn't I do all the gear I have? Only sustanon

demolition

demolition

Awards
I appreciate your advice and I guess adding clomid is fine I just wanted to use what I have but if it's not beneficial there's no point. I don't mean to bug you but like I said I'm new to this but why wouldn't I do all the gear I have? Only sustanon
There is multiple reasons in my opinion, reason one, if you have a bad reaction or a bad side while your taking all of those then you cant pin point what is causing it, reason two is for a first cycle sust will be plenty trust me, and lastly keep it as simple as possible, the simpler it is the easier it will be. when you first learn to drive you dont hop in a Lamborghini you know what i mean.
good food makes you grow man if your diet isnt dialed this cycle will be a waste. Read up on AI's also you will want to throw that in to control bloat ant estro levels. Keep on researching man you have a ways to go before you pin.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
think of it as le mans vs a drag race....

a simple cycle is going to put nice quality muscle on you at a rate you can probably adapt to and hold with a proper pct, you won't have to re-build every race.

a huge kitchen sink cycle is going to get you HUGE, but the chances of holding it all? slim to none, even with a good pct as you will be so far above what your body is used to in such a short time that it doesn't know what to do with the extra mass. so you'll just have to add it back the next time you cycle. much harder on your body.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards

a simple cycle is going to put nice quality muscle on you at a rate you can probably adapt to and hold with a proper pct, you won't have to re-build every race.

a huge kitchen sink cycle is going to get you HUGE, but the chances of holding it all? slim to none, even with a good pct as you will be so far above what your body is used to in such a short time that it doesn't know what to do with the extra mass. so you'll just have to add it back the next time you cycle. much harder on your body.
Nice manbeast :) the word for today is, homeostasis. Too much mass equals a stronger homeostasis rebound effect. And a way more pricey pct haha slow an steady wins the race!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yessir, I mean, you get freaks of nature that are lucky and hold the crazy gains made on a 4 week SD cycle, but that is truly the exception and not the norm.

johnny1234444

Awards

I'm in my early 30's and I've learned to yield to the experts. ManBeast can you suggest my cycle with appropriate length and pct.
Thanks
Johnny

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
do you have HGH or HCG? (just double checking).

ThickabodVein

Awards
At 6'2 and 265lbs it would probably be best to diet down to 12% BF or so before you start hitting the gear, especially that hard. Anyone agree?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
well, i'd look into getting some HCG, I'm not a huge fan of sust to be honest, but you can make do with it since you have dbol

Sust 2x/week 500mg total weeks 1-12
Dbol 30mg/ed weeks 1-4
HCG weeks 3-12 250iu 2x a week (should use up one 5000iu kit).
start pct week 14 with nolva:
40/40/20/20/10/10

Have an AI (arimidex or aromasin) on hand to control estrogen.

johnny1234444

Awards
well, i'd look into getting some HCG, I'm not a huge fan of sust to be honest, but you can make do with it since you have dbol

Sust 2x/week 500mg total weeks 1-12
Dbol 30mg/ed weeks 1-4
HCG weeks 3-12 250iu 2x a week (should use up one 5000iu kit).
start pct week 14 with nolva:
40/40/20/20/10/10

Have an AI (arimidex or aromasin) on hand to control estrogen.
Looks good man!
I thought hcg was for after cycle? Why during and is 500 iu on each week 3-12?

demolition

demolition

Awards
Manbeast just wondering why you feel the need to run it like that. I ran Omnadren same as sust at 500 with an AI and clomid. no hcg no dbol and had great results that's why i suggested to keep it simple.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
anything over 10 weeks i think HCG makes pct *much much* easier.

HCG in pct is only if you didn't have it while "on" the larger doses needed when ran just in the later part of a cycle/pct are more likely to lead to de-sensitization of the testes to the LH and FSH, which is the opposite effect of what we want. By using the smaller doses throughout a cycle, we keep them primed for recovery, allowing it to be faster for a given time "on".

500iu total per week split into 2 shots administered sub-q the night before you do your sust inject.

demolition

demolition

Awards
My point was always to do what was necessary, if you do a cycle without all that you can decide to add it on the next one but by starting out with it you won't ever know, I know lots of guys that say hcg is a waste and others say it is good, I've never ran it with a cycle and never had an issue, same with adding the dbol, I would think you would want to see how you react without it first. Just my two cents.