How Androgenic Are These Compounds

Kulper1

Awards
How Androgenic are these compounds?

Hi guys,

My hair loss has appeared to speed up so I'm trying to combat that with a stack of Toco-8, Revita, Rogaine & Virile Mane. I would like to do another cycle in a few months and don't want anything that's going to be too crazy.

Superdrol - I've heard that this isn't bad on the hair, about the only thing it's not bad on.

1-T - I know they added in the Pregnelone to help limit the DHT converison, what should I expect here.

M1,4ADD - Some people say D-Bol is easier on the hair others say the opposite. What does everyone think?

I could just do H-Drol and play it safe. I assume the new Dymethazine will be similar to Superdrol, maybe that's an option

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
h-drol or superdrol, If you do run one of these please log on the hair loss.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you might wanna put mass tabs up here too it seems to have no side effects, no hair loss

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My hair loss has appeared to speed up so I'm trying to combat that with a stack of Toco-8, Revita, Rogaine & Virile Mane.
Damn, man, that a tom of supplements. IMO, .5mg of Propecia would suffice.

Kulper1

Awards
It is. I'm actually stopping the Minoxidil by RPNs suggestion. Propecia killed my sex drive and aggression, I felt like a woman, I don't like feeling that way:)