Hormone Replacement Therapy?

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
I have started TRT with an online HRT Co. I also want to start HGH after I get my test up to snuff. What are HRT doses normally for HGH. What dose and how many times a day (1 or 2)? are you doing? I see muscle building doses of 4-5 iu/day.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Eisenmench - I gotta tell ya! You have me reading your posts and scratching my head. I wont say I dont understand your questions, I wont say that I dont have all the right answers, but what I feel is that you dont have a real doctor helping you.

Your basic questions should be answered by your DR.

At 58 yrs old you need a full blood profile.

I could go on and on but I wont. I think you get my drift.

Trust me, I am not trying to give you a bad time here. At 58 you could be in a for a bad day. (prostate cancer, gyno, and end up with "grape nuts" forever) :blink:

If I am right about you, see a qualified DR. If I am wrong, I apologize in advance.

I do hope some of our best minds on this board will jump in here. I am sure they will back me up.

Take care and good luck, bro.

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
Eisenmench - I gotta tell ya! You have me reading your posts and scratching my head. I wont say I dont understand your questions, I wont say that I dont have all the right answers, but what I feel is that you dont have a real doctor helping you.

Your basic questions should be answered by your DR.

At 58 yrs old you need a full blood profile.

I could go on and on but I wont. I think you get my drift.

Trust me, I am not trying to give you a bad time here. At 58 you could be in a for a bad day. (prostate cancer, gyno, and end up with "grape nuts" forever) :blink:

If I am right about you, see a qualified DR. If I am wrong, I apologize in advance.

I do hope some of our best minds on this board will jump in here. I am sure they will back me up.

Take care and good luck, bro.
I appreciate your response. I have gone to my PCP and had all pertinant bloodwork done as required by the online HRT Co. I faxed them all results and the Dr. prescribed the TRT therapy. I am to have bloodwork done again after 8-10 wks of treatment to see where I am then with free and total test. I am just asking what is going on in the real world because I only have the phone contact and have no one I know doing HRT. After the next blood tests I will have another consultation (phone) with the Dr. and I will ask him the same questions. Hopefully they are able to be of good repute. I always want to hear a real life experience from someone not to second guess the DR. but to get a feel as to what to expect.

Thanks again for your advice