Hormone Regulation Kit and 6- Bromo

tonycon

tonycon

Awards
Hi, I have ordered my AMS Hormone Reg Kit and should get it any time soon. I have been taking DAA for the last 3 weeks and 6- bromo for 2 days only. ( taken 6 caps of 50mg ). I was planing on running it for 6 weeks, however, now that i have ordered the HR Kit i would like to start it as soon as it arrives.
My question is, do you think its best to save the 6 bromo for PCT and use it along with aromx , and if so is there any problem to just stop taking the bromo after 2 days or should i taper it down ?
Also if i do stop the DAA and Bromo, how long should i wait before starting the PH Kit ?
Thanks
Tony

tonycon

tonycon

Awards
Oh well, never mind.
I am going to stick with the plan and do the Reg Kit later in the year.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry, I haven't been able to hop on and answer you sooner. I am deployed right now so internet access is hit and miss for me. Sounds like you mkay have got your plan down already?

anyhow, I prefer to taper down 6-bromo when ever I used it. Also, it is a fine addition to a PCT if you wish.

tonycon

tonycon

Awards
Sorry, I haven't been able to hop on and answer you sooner. I am deployed right now so internet access is hit and miss for me. Sounds like you mkay have got your plan down already?

anyhow, I prefer to taper down 6-bromo when ever I used it. Also, it is a fine addition to a PCT if you wish.
Thanks for the reply.
Also, do you know if anything in the Hormone Reg kit would have a bad inter-action with 10mg escitalopam ( lexapro ) taken for mild anxiety ?
I have been trying to search it myself but with little luck. It is a very common drug and i know quite a lot of people on these boards are taking it.
I know also that you dont advise PH with anxiety but as it is very mild anxiety i am sure i will be fine.

Thanks for any help.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply.
Also, do you know if anything in the Hormone Reg kit would have a bad inter-action with 10mg escitalopam ( lexapro ) taken for mild anxiety ?
I have been trying to search it myself but with little luck. It is a very common drug and i know quite a lot of people on these boards are taking it.
I know also that you dont advise PH with anxiety but as it is very mild anxiety i am sure i will be fine.

Thanks for any help.
Off the bat I do not see any issue with taking that SSRI with the Hormone Reg kit. I couldn't say authoratativley of coures. If you do experiance any issues please consider any doctor prescribed medication a higher priority though.

tonycon

tonycon

Awards
Off the bat I do not see any issue with taking that SSRI with the Hormone Reg kit. I couldn't say authoratativley of coures. If you do experiance any issues please consider any doctor prescribed medication a higher priority though.
Ok thanks for that.