Homebrew liquid fatburner solution

BigChuckles

Awards
Hey guys,

Has anyone had any success with creating a homebrew liquid fatburner solution. If so what type of solution did you use (everclear or PEG400)? I'm thinking of using yohimbe hcl, guggol, caffeine, green tea extract and maybe a few others.

Thanks for you help

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity why do you want a liquid (with Y-hcl in it it will taste like crap and I think you want to drink it).

You can get the y-hcl, caff, and ephedrine pretty cheap capped/tabbed as it is and just swallow them.

If you are just obsessed with liquids some research sites sell liquid clen, but it is powerful stuff, you should do ephedrine first.

btatedash

Awards
Adding nicotine might be good, too. There's an article at 1fast and avanlabs about adding nicotine to lipoderm, I think.

pron

Awards
Hey guys,

Has anyone had any success with creating a homebrew liquid fatburner solution. If so what type of solution did you use (everclear or PEG400)? I'm thinking of using yohimbe hcl, guggol, caffeine, green tea extract and maybe a few others.

Thanks for you help
Sorry, haven't tried myself. But I'd like to hear about your results if you give it a shot. :cool:

BigChuckles

Awards
I'm going to take ephedrine hcl along with it in tablet form. I wanted to make a liquid because I was going to buy the bulk powders from 1fast which are cheaper than the tablet form. I was looking at vpx's clenbutrx and that looks like a decent model to make a batch off of. I still want to add some additional too to it as well. I'll check out that article for nicotine later. Isn't it addictive. Any more advice?

Thanks

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is a wealth of info at the avant labs forums about using nicotine. Basically they chew the gum, it suppresses appetite, and possibly boosts metabolism a bit w/o addiction. I never liked the idea of taking nicotine personally, I guess to much brainwashing about cigarettes.

The clenbutrx is basically Ephedrine, Caff, and Yohimbe, you are already taking in the E as a tab, the Y is easily avaliable as tabs, so you might as well just get capped caff since 2 of the 3 components are in caps/tabs already. the Clenbutrx (funny how they tried to make it sound like clen) has some other stuff but it is basically crap IMO they added to make it look like it was worth the price.

I think w/ those three ingredients you could forgo the green tea (not the greatest thing anyways).

If you do make some sort of concoction please let me know how it turns out, or if you add other ingredients.

Last edited:

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the "other stuff" in Clenbutrx being crap...I am an avid VPX basher, yet when I tried Liquid Clen last month, it kicked major ass all over any other OTC stuff.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok, to bash a VPX product

from http://www.vpxsports.com/liquid_clenbutrx.html

Mahuang 312mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg
Yohimbine HCL 5.5mg

^^^ Is the ECY component, note Mahuang is a bad way to get E IMO

Below are the "crap" ingredients

Citrus Aurantium @ 95% Synephrine 60mg
Vinpocentine 10mg

For the Synephrine, from the VPX Website

"Synephrine is chemically similar to ephedra and therefore shares many of the same fat destroying, appetite suppressing, energy producing effects as its “cousin.� Together, synephrine and ephedra will work side by side to literally “scare� the fat from your body!"

"scare" the fat? It is a mild stimulant, and I think E-hcl is probably much better.

For the Vinpocentine (only 10mg)

"The icing on the cake is the inclusion of Vinpocentine to the Clenbutrx formula. This European “smart drug� oxygenates brain tissue and aids to significantly improve mental acuity. This compound also works syner-
gistically with beta-adrenergic agonists (ephedra/caffeine/synephrine) and alpha-adrenergic antagonists (yohimbine hcl), making Clenbutrx the ultimate weapon in your war against fat!"

Once again, even IF this works, it is just for mental clarity, and I do not think it would aid fat loss.

Not attacking you, I just wanted to elaborate on the other two ingredients I called "crap"

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
the nicotine gum can be just as addicting as anything else that contain nicotine..

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I hate VPX, and I particularly hate their marketing...I'm an ephedra freak so I had to try it...in my experience, this was the shiznit, bar none. There is an earlier formula the had Coleus Forskoli, Tyrosine, Fenugreek, and some other potentiators...maybe I had these formula...all I know is it's east to take a quick shot, it hits me fast, and doesn't crash me out like other supps.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Eh, I guess the rule of if it works, it works comes into play here. Glad to hear it worked for you.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
the nicotine gum can be just as addicting as anything else that contain nicotine..
Not necessarily. Its spike is slower then cigarrettes, and even chew. Also you don't get the hand/mouth association. Patch however is the best as the levels remain very constant....resulting in very low chance of addiction.
Even still....use at own risk. (writing this as I cut 4mg pieces into 4th's).

BigChuckles

Awards
Any one have any ideas on my proposed homebrew?

BigChuckles

Awards
Also do you guys cycle your ephedrine. I will be cutting for 11.5 more weeks (already have been cutting for 5.5). Do you just alternate days or weeks or do you take a small continuous dose? Any input would be helpful

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine Hcl should be cycled, 11.5 weeks is way too long.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
Yeah, I hate VPX, and I particularly hate their marketing...I'm an ephedra freak so I had to try it...in my experience, this was the shiznit, bar none. There is an earlier formula the had Coleus Forskoli, Tyrosine, Fenugreek, and some other potentiators...maybe I had these formula...all I know is it's east to take a quick shot, it hits me fast, and doesn't crash me out like other supps.
Well, if you had tried the original batch of clenbutrx, there was supposedly real clenbuterol in it. Knowing how crazy Jack Owoc is, it wouldn't surprise me if that was true...

Last edited: