Home Brewing

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Ok bros so I'm planning on taking it to the next step.

Just want to confirm a few things with some vets here...

Step 1 heat needed amount of oil + (bb/ba as needed per recipe) mix whilst adding weighed out hormone in mixing beaker or other. (Needn't be sterile)

Step 2 wait till solution totally dissolved, no swirls or particulates left.

Step 3 draw out solution with large syringe. Save some oil to purge filter later

Step 4 filter mixture into large sterile vial through .2 or .45 sterile syringe filter. Purge filter with remaing oil.

Step 5 bottle it up!

Hopefully this is correct, I haven't gone into measures as I'm just checking processes.

How do you get the final solution into a sterile vial whilst managing to keep a cap on till it needs using?

Many thanks all

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol you and your science... I'm surprised there isn't a section for this kinda thing by now

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol word right.
Maybe liability reasons though... **** would get real really fast if there was a section for home brewing and a idiot got ahold of it and got himself hurt and tried to blame the forum ...still would be cool anyway haha

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Stop being lazy and navigate basskiller, everything you need is there for you. And I hope you already have your desired hormone cuz unless you look really hard everything good is gone, estro is in everything now which turns this simple process into mind fcker.

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Stop being lazy and navigate basskiller, everything you need is there for you. And I hope you already have your desired hormone cuz unless you look really hard everything good is gone, estro is in everything now which turns this simple process into mind fcker.
Yeah I got 100g test prop powder, .2micron filters bb and ba. Other bits I can get anytime so I just wanted to make sure I'm all ready.

Checked out basskiller today. Gave me all the answers I needed except how to keep caps on pre sterilized vials