Holy **** pes erase pro/ana beta making me lactate wtf??

dmart

Awards
Did you go and see a physician or did you simply get blood work done and are interpreting it yourself? If you are truly lactating 1) it's not from the supplements and 2) you need to go and see a doctor to figure out what is causing the lactation.
The nurse told me all my blood work came back normal. I am thinking maybe its not the supp but idk. I want to keep taking it tbh but hesitant.

Also its the gland under the nipple that you have to squeeze to make **** come out lol. I dont have gyno or anything but its a little knot or something. Under the right nipple its a little bigger than the left one. They both shrunk when I cut weight so pretty sure its not gyno and the dr said i dont have gyno/puffy nipplse

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The nurse told me all my blood work came back normal. I am thinking maybe its not the supp but idk. I want to keep taking it tbh but hesitant.
You still don't have an answer to why. A blood test is a generic way to rule things out, but you need to either schedule a follow up with that physician to figure out what is going on or find another doc that will work to solve this.

dmart

Awards
You still don't have an answer to why. A blood test is a generic way to rule things out, but you need to either schedule a follow up with that physician to figure out what is going on or find another doc that will work to solve this.
True ill see what I can do. What do you think it could be? If my estrogen is normal, lactate levels, test, etc. What else could cause it?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Upload a pic of the sh1t coming out if this is really true because there's no way those supps can/will cause this

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True ill see what I can do. What do you think it could be? If my estrogen is normal, lactate levels, test, etc. What else could cause it?
It's too general to say and depends on what else you might be experiencing. I'm not going to keep nagging you about it, but I highly recommend getting a better answer than the nurse calling you back and saying everything is normal.

dmart

Awards
It's too general to say and depends on what else you might be experiencing. I'm not going to keep nagging you about it, but I highly recommend getting a better answer than the nurse calling you back and saying everything is normal.
hmm alright. Would you recommend discontinuing supplement since ts probably not the cause

Upload a pic of the sh1t coming out if this is really true because there's no way those supps can/will cause this
just imagine little tiny droplets coming out of a piece of cloth or something. kinda what it looks like lmao

dmart

Awards
guys if the supp isnt the cause can i still take it??

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you want to? Stop taking everything until you go to an actual doctor. You're making this way harder than it needs to be.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you 14 years old or something?
Would that make him a calf? Seriously though man, please just go see a doctor. Whether you want to continue taking the supplements is up to you, but if you see a pattern (even if it's psychological), then stop.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would that make him a calf? Seriously though man, please just go see a doctor. Whether you want to continue taking the supplements is up to you, but if you see a pattern (even if it's psychological), then stop.
A baby cow? Whatever you intended went straight over my head lol

dmart

Awards
I scheduled a follow up. ILl just wait until I see him and then reevaulate I gues

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Wtf can that even happen on an otc non hormone? I just got some and don't really want to use it now.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wtf can that even happen on an otc non hormone? I just got some and don't really want to use it now.
No, it can't happen and is not the supplements he mentioned which is why I have repeatedly suggested he go and see a physician. You should have no concerns about lactating after using either product, especially not experiencing an almost immediate reaction. If you have any questions about using either, please don't hesitate to ask.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
No, it can't happen and is not the supplements he mentioned which is why I have repeatedly suggested he go and see a physician. You should have no concerns about lactating after using either product, especially not experiencing an almost immediate reaction. If you have any questions about using either, please don't hesitate to ask.
Question... Should I worry about anything like erase pro? Or whatever it is called? I figured it was bs and was just lookin' for a big of an edge in a cut in terms of forskolin and keeping lean mass.

I have LGD 4033 if I really wanted to go that hormone route.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Question... Should I worry about anything like erase pro? Or whatever it is called? I figured it was bs and was just lookin' for a big of an edge in a cut in terms of forskolin and keeping lean mass.

I have LGD 4033 if I really wanted to go that hormone route.
Do you mean should you include Erase Pro+ with AnaBeta Elite rather than just AnaBeta Elite by itself? I've always used them together for both bulks and cuts, but it's really up to you and just how "big of an edge" you're looking for. Honestly, if this is your first time trying a cut with AnaBeta Elite, I would stick with ABE by itself so you can see how your body responds and whether or not you want or even need to add in anything extra to reach your goal.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Do you mean should you include Erase Pro+ with AnaBeta Elite rather than just AnaBeta Elite by itself? I've always used them together for both bulks and cuts, but it's really up to you and just how "big of an edge" you're looking for. Honestly, if this is your first time trying a cut with AnaBeta Elite, I would stick with ABE by itself so you can see how your body responds and whether or not you want or even need to add in anything extra to reach your goal.
Yes, I created a separate thread that isn't getting much attention however I'm not eating a keto diet with a once a week carb load meal.

Around a 300-500 calorie a day deficit and lifting an upper lower split heavy but short and intense 3-4 times a week.
(I'm 36 and work is more important than training).

I do get cardio every day around 300-400 cals treadmill.

Also using cardarine daily.

Does that sound like it plays into anabeta elites strengths?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I created a separate thread that isn't getting much attention however I'm not eating a keto diet with a once a week carb load meal.

Around a 300-500 calorie a day deficit and lifting an upper lower split heavy but short and intense 3-4 times a week.
(I'm 36 and work is more important than training).

I do get cardio every day around 300-400 cals treadmill.

Also using cardarine daily.

Does that sound like it plays into anabeta elites strengths?
I just answered your question in your thread, but basically I would give it a shot. If you experience increased hunger (some have said they do; I never have), then stop and save it for a bulk or recomp.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I just answered your question in your thread, but basically I would give it a shot. If you experience increased hunger (some have said they do; I never have), then stop and save it for a bulk or recomp.
Hey thanks again. Much obliged.