Holy ****---a breakthrough by USPlabs

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Reread his comment! He did not say USPLabs is the leading sports nutrition brand.

"Does this create excitement, obviously. Does this validate our position as the leading sports nutrition brand using natural ingredients to a higher level, possibly."

hes implying that u are

lol if i wanted to lower LH and test id just buy gear
but thanks for sharing will be lookin for this soon. ;)

but those 70000 members want to listin to USPlabs hype a herb set for potential release years from now?
also ur not the leading sports nutrition brand last time i went into GNC( tho u du have cutting edge products and should i say marketing lol)
GNC has over 3200 stores.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Does this create excitement, obviously. Does this validate our position as the leading sports nutrition brand using natural ingredients to a higher level, possibly."

hes implying that u are
No he is not! That comment is speculative, and does not express certainty.

hes implying that u are
Herbal ingredients...I corrected my post.

Either way, I believe we are one of the top innovative brands and exactly why I ended the sentence with "possibly."

The consumer has final vote....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but those 70000 members want to listin to USPlabs hype a herb set for potential release years from now?
Any of those not interested could just as well not enter the thread, no?

The sponsor USPlabs or any other sponsor is entitled and afforded the opportunity to do this very thing - advertise and promote their products - regardless of your inclination to subscribe to their efficacy or their tactics.

The ability to say nothing at all when you have nothing good to say is a lost social and business practice on these boards. It's quite disappointing.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I LOLed

:burnout:
You're a couple hours ahead of me . . .

Me, personally, I ROFLMAO . . . and being protected by the Freedom of Speech Act, I DON'T need to explain my reasoning for LOL'ing.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Although I don't really see the purpose of the original post in the thread by USP, I do have to sympathize with USP in this case. You do seem to show up often and rip on USP, for really no reason. You could of just as easily not posted anything and went about your business.

Honestly, and I'm not proud to admit it, but thats the one thing that's kept me from trying a single one of AN's products. Other an Easy (who happens to be very informative and helpful from what I can see)...your reps are flat out annoying. I'm hardpressed to find a thread where someone is asking supplement advice and an AN rep(s) comes floating in pimping drive and RPM. It's really no different than how MuscleTech is all over magazines. Yeah...I guess in a sense it's their job, but it's overdone. I digress, I just had to say that. I was annoyed.
LMFAO no one on this team pimps

and for once

I would ****ing love one AN or USP thread where there is no bashing by either company

I have a dream where one day uspkids and an kids can ride the bus together go to school together.

I have a dream where one day threads will be up and clowns dont pop in saying muscletech

I have......

ohwell

seriously this romeo and juliet **** is gettin old

out

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Guys.... calm down.

Yes I came in and laughed, yes I posted that fact.

Did no one else see through the, "I promise this isn't hype... I am just so excited I can't help but type this info in multiple sections of the forum" talk? .
Kind of like how "The One" has infested the board?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to say what everyone meant to say, Thanks for filling us in with the latest info, we appreciate you letting us in on what your working on for the future:D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kind of like how "The One" has infested the board?
The ONE is an actual product, for sale now, that nothing was spoken about till we had an estimated production date and readiness.

That said, if enough people tell Jacob that they'd pay the sort of price range he mentioned it would be at that he could run a small batch, I'm sure he'd put out an initial run. Thats the way a number of prior products were done, Bolic as an example.

Does that change what lanbane said? No, its still funny that the hype starts with "I promise this isn't hype"

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
The ONE is an actual product, for sale now, that nothing was spoken about till we had an estimated production date and readiness.

That said, if enough people tell Jacob that they'd pay the sort of price range he mentioned it would be at that he could run a small batch, I'm sure he'd put out an initial run. Thats the way a number of prior products were done, Bolic as an example.

Does that change what lanbane said? No, its still funny that the hype starts with "I promise this isn't hype"
That is understandable. When more info is released such as blood work and actual strength gains made, maybe some rich fellas could step up to the plate and pay for a run? Fun read nonetheless.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I'd consider it if there was enough feedback to justify it. when you look at what people spend between a preworkout, plus a separate creatine, plus a yadda yadda yadda yadda, a single even $150 a month product isn't all that bad if the results are really there

That said, if enough people tell Jacob that they'd pay the sort of price range he mentioned it would be at that he could run a small batch, I'm sure he'd put out an initial run. "
We will not JUST release a product and I will not charge $150 for any product ever....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is omniscience a prerequisite on the AN rep application?
No, understanding and being able to use definitions is however, as it is in your product educators.

hype1   [hahyp] Show IPA verb, hyped, hyp⋅ing, noun Informal.
–verb (used with object)
1. to stimulate, excite, or agitate (usually fol. by up): She was hyped up at the thought of owning her own car.
2. to create interest in by flamboyant or dramatic methods; promote or publicize showily: a promoter who knows how to hype a prizefight.
3. to intensify (advertising, promotion, or publicity) by ingenious or questionable claims, methods, etc. (usually fol. by up).
4. to trick; gull.
–noun
5. exaggerated publicity; hoopla.
6. an ingenious or questionable claim, method, etc., used in advertising, promotion, or publicity to intensify the effect.
7. a swindle, deception, or trick.

and for once

I would ****ing love one AN or USP thread where there is no bashing by either company

I have a dream where one day uspkids and an kids can ride the bus together go to school together.

I have a dream where one day threads will be up and clowns dont pop in saying muscletech

I have......

ohwell

out

Just keep lanbane in her crib and its all good.

I've helped a few AN reps. I'm not bitter on bit.....

No, understanding and being able to use definitions is however, as it is in your product educators.
hype1   [hahyp] Show IPA verb, hyped, hyp⋅ing, noun Informal.
–verb (used with object)
1. to stimulate, excite, or agitate (usually fol. by up): She was hyped up at the thought of owning her own car.
2. to create interest in by flamboyant or dramatic methods; promote or publicize showily: a promoter who knows how to hype a prizefight.
3. to intensify (advertising, promotion, or publicity) by ingenious or questionable claims, methods, etc. (usually fol. by up).
4. to trick; gull.
–noun
5. exaggerated publicity; hoopla.
6. an ingenious or questionable claim, method, etc., used in advertising, promotion, or publicity to intensify the effect.
7. a swindle, deception, or trick
Hypocrisy?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/113105-here-ans-write.html

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And i'm going to leave this thread now. I came in to read it as i was interested to see what was next as there are some USP products that I enjoy. I posted a post that was positive about the findings - agreeing that lowering testosterone can be a sign of a natural product causing more testosterone to be delivered to muscle which is a positive thing, yet it was treated as an attack. in the process, the thread has become entirely derailed, which isn't what anyone really wanted. So if more details come out about this herbal compound, someone PM me and i'll come back to read it :)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established

and for once

I have......

ohwell

out
I said MT b/c that's what you remind me of on here. It's my honest evaluation...

"I wont sugar coat my opinions which are mine only" ....sound familiar?

is there some spot in there where we say we aren't promoting + hyping a product? I must have missed that.
USPlabs is hot! I'm feel like a rap star. I'm big and I do not mean big as in weight. I mean big like colossal!

I take others away from their business to gossip....nice.

hot diggity dog...Just dosed some Jack3d a few hours ago and riding high after a killer workout...New orange freshly squeezed flavor....sooooo good...and that sir is building anticipation that delivers.

loving every minute of it!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Btw if it isn't suppressive, I'd pay to run and log it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that a few breaths in for consideration, and a few steps back for objectivity have been taken, maybe I can add some perspective to a discussion which sorrily lacks it.

To AN:

It is not entirely convincing when you preface indicting and derisive commentary with, "I do not care about USPlabs, and wish we could get along but....". I agree the feud is a bit tiresome, so why perpetuate it? Frankly, Lanbane made the comment to be caustic and rude, which, given the admittedly frayed relationship between AN and USP, seems a strange choice for an individual not wishing to, "stir the pot".

The particularly damaged nature of USP-AN relations necessitates a more thoughtful and non-confrontational approach from the respective representatives, when commenting in the respective companies' threads; such is why USPlabs comment positively, or not at all, in AN threads. It would seem beneficial for each individual involved in this [at times] foolish situation to adopt such a simple solution!

To everybody else:

Emotions can, at times, override thoughtful engagement, and produce 'out-of-context' commentary. A reread of the initial statement illuminates that $150 is not the projected price-tag of any potential production run of this compound, but rather the costly nature of the alpha test-compound. That is simply the nature of supply and distribution: the lesser the amount, the higher the subsequent cost.

This is particularly true when the compound in question is rare and/or unavailable; the unusual requests prospective companies place on suppliers results in high associated-costs of isolation and production [...for test runs...]. It would be the same if you were to walk into a bakery and say: "Make this doughnut you have never heard of, and only one of them". The baker is going to charge premium for the novelty of the doughnut, as well as the inconvenience of producing only one - this is simple economics!

Jacob's post speaks the excitement new compounds generate within him, and I can attest to this: he sent me a similar e-mail upon initially discovering the compound, and this was obviously not, "board hype!" His personality can be manic, but this is only because he is undeniably passionate about supplements and supplement physiology, and that is an asset!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
USPlabs is hot! I'm feel like a rap star. I'm big and I do not mean big as in weight. I mean big like colossal!

I take others away from their business to gossip....nice.

hot diggity dog...Just dosed some Jack3d a few hours ago and riding high after a killer workout...New orange freshly squeezed flavor....sooooo good...and that sir is building anticipation that delivers.

loving every minute of it!
Niiiice. A marketing message within a marketing message. :thumbsup:
I'm not sure if the new flavor can top the Fizzy Lime that I've grown to like, so we will see. By the way, samples would be kick ass!

I need to make a trip to India and run naked in these field's of herbs you talk so much about. I know in some parts of the Western Mountains in Afghan, there's a weird little cacti looking plant that grows wildly. If this plant is eaten, the user automatically grows 20 feet tall, and hears the voices of the dead... I've never used it, I'm just saying, well, errr.....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niiiice.By the way, samples would be kick ass!
That may be a possibility to consider!

I need to make a trip to India and run naked in these filds of herbs you talk so much about. I know in some parts of the Western Mountains in Afghan, there's a weird little cacti looking plant that grows wildly. If this plant is eaten, the user automatically grows 20 feet tall, and hears the voices of the dead... I've never used it, I'm just saying, well, errr.....
I loved Peyot...I mean, I have no idea what you are blathering about....

:bandit:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Now that a few breaths in for consideration, and a few steps back for objectivity have been taken, maybe I can add some perspective to a discussion which sorrily lacks it.

To AN:

It is not entirely convincing when you preface indicting and derisive commentary with, "I do not care about USPlabs, and wish we could get along but....". I agree the feud is a bit tiresome, so why perpetuate it? Frankly, Lanbane made the comment to be caustic and rude, which, given the admittedly frayed relationship between AN and USP, seems a strange choice for an individual not wishing to, "stir the pot".

The particularly damaged nature of USP-AN relations necessitates a more thoughtful and non-confrontational approach from the respective representatives, when commenting in the respective companies' threads; such is why USPlabs comment positively, or not at all, in AN threads. It would seem beneficial for each individual involved in this [at times] foolish situation to adopt such a simple solution!

To everybody else:

Emotions can, at times, override thoughtful engagement, and produce 'out-of-context' commentary. A reread of the initial statement illuminates that $150 is not the projected price-tag of any potential production run of this compound, but rather the costly nature of the alpha test-compound. That is simply the nature of supply and distribution: the lesser the amount, the higher the subsequent cost.

This is particularly true when the compound in question is rare and/or unavailable; the unusual requests prospective companies place on suppliers results in high associated-costs of isolation and production [...for test runs...]. It would be the same if you were to walk into a bakery and say: "Make this doughnut you have never heard of, and only one of them". The baker is going to charge premium for the novelty of the doughnut, as well as the inconvenience of producing only one - this is simple economics!

Jacob's post speaks the excitement new compounds generate within him, and I can attest to this: he sent me a similar e-mail upon initially discovering the compound, and this was obviously not, "board hype!" His personality can be manic, but this is only because he is undeniably passionate about supplements and supplement physiology, and that is an asset!
Very well said. I want to hug everyone around me now.:usa:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
The stupid pointless bickering is over now?

Maybe this will help?

Attachments

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

hes implying that u are

You're a couple hours ahead of me . . .

Me, personally, I ROFLMAO . . . and being protected by the Freedom of Speech Act, I DON'T need to explain my reasoning for LOL'ing.
Hahahahahahaha ****ing moron

The real laughter here is at You three idiots.

Way out of your collective depths making comments on this thread :bandit:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Body will most def do for me, but face eh I do not know LOL

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I said MT b/c that's what you remind me of on here. It's my honest evaluation...

"I wont sugar coat my opinions which are mine only" ....sound familiar?

your entitled to your wrong opinion but domt go saying we have guys pimping **** in every thread then tell us we are MT

not one product claims 400000% increase in mass in 3 days

you remind me of a troll its my honest evaluation

anywho back on topic of orignal post ]\

new discovery

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
your entitled to your wrong opinion but domt go saying we have guys pimping **** in every thread then tell us we are MT

not one product claims 400000% increase in mass in 3 days

you remind me of a troll its my honest evaluation

anywho back on topic of orignal post ]\

new discovery
WOW, AN is being hated on for overly marketing products ?! just WOOOOW !!! I think those who say that have a giant *caugh* *caugh* tattoo on their shoulder [or forehead].

That's among the greatest reasons for why I like AN; they have a great product line - and they DON'T overhype their products with dramatic/extensive/shady-a$$ marketing SCHEMES. YES, I said 'schemes,' because that's exactly how *caugh* *caugh* operates.

.. now, like OutsideBacker said, let the thread continue .. this is indeed among the most useless threads I've seen in a while, but heck, it's entertaining ;)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
WOW, AN is being hated on for overly marketing products ?! just WOOOOW !!! I think those who say that have a giant *caugh* *caugh* tattoo on their shoulder [or forehead].

That's among the greatest reasons for why I like AN; they have a great product line - and they DON'T overhype their products with dramatic/extensive/shady-a$$ marketing SCHEMES. YES, I said 'schemes,' because that's exactly how *caugh* *caugh* operates.

.. now, like OutsideBacker said, let the thread continue .. this is indeed among the most useless threads I've seen in a while, but heck, it's entertaining ;)
yeah just like this whole thread.

Niiiice. A marketing message within a marketing message. :thumbsup:
I'm not sure if the new flavor can top the Fizzy Lime that I've grown to like, so we will see. By the way, samples would be kick ass!

I need to make a trip to India and run naked in these field's of herbs you talk so much about. I know in some parts of the Western Mountains in Afghan, there's a weird little cacti looking plant that grows wildly. If this plant is eaten, the user automatically grows 20 feet tall, and hears the voices of the dead... I've never used it, I'm just saying, well, errr.....
Thank you for the humor it was well recieved.

You are clear on the physical:)

Click below I schemed the poor kid into a 85 lb increase on his squat....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/118411-what-can-prime-2.html#post1837007

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
"In God we trust - all others bring data."

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is indeed among the most useless threads I've seen in a while, but heck, it's entertaining ;)
The thread started with USPLabs sharing his excitement about a possible breakthrough, a completely legitimate emotion and intention. It took unfortunate twists and turns due to some comments with unnecessarily inflaming content. I am sure you are fine with that drift, because it is an expression of people's freedom of speech, considering an earlier comment you made in this thread. Yet, just because one can, or is legally allowed to, say something does not mean one must! This thread offered us an opportunity for objective discourse. We have missed the chance so far to beam in on the implications of USPLabs' original post for bodybuilders and other athletes. I hope we can now re-focus and try to rescue this thread by concentrating on substance for a change!

The thread started with USPLabs sharing his excitement about a possible breakthrough, a completely legitimate emotion and intention. It took unfortunate twists and turns due to some comments with unnecessarily inflaming content. I am sure you are fine with that drift, because it is an expression of people's freedom of speech, considering an earlier comment you made in this thread. Yet, just because one can, or is legally allowed to, say something does not mean one must! This thread offered us an opportunity for objective discourse. We have missed the chance so far to beam in on the implications of USPLabs' original post for bodybuilders and other athletes. I hope we can now re-focus and try to rescue this thread by concentrating on substance for a change!

There will be a bottle in your next pack......SHould I declare it at the 150 value:)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

:laugh:That Mindless Peanut wouldn't have a clue what you've just said Strat