Holmes is Back at it With Farenheit Nutrition GF-AMA (Sponsored)

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
After 3 forced days off due to the hurricane, I am back for day 33.

Chest and back

Weight 191 lbs

It was tough getting back into it due to the hurricane and my sleep schedule that was all throw off, but I straggled into the gym at 6 AM to get going. The big issue I has from doing abs and my two upper body groups all in 1 days was high BP headaches and time contraints. I actually love doing all of my upper body in 1 day because you have to work like an animal to do 2 compound exercises back to back, but it gave me a mean headache. I also went back to doing DB bench press, but I did pyramid sets, and I realized how much stregth-wise I have lost on DB's from doing the BB. In the future I would like to mix in both on different days, but I feel that I lose out on strength in both if I mix each type in with each other. Either way, you live and you learn, but I am coming down to my final 4 days of GF-AMA and I hope to kill it before then.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Legs day

Still 191 lbs. I really am liking the energy I get during morning workouts with gf-ama. It does make me piss alot for a few hours after taking it, but since I am at work after the gym that is fine. My leg strength was down today and I was struggling with 8 deep reps at 225 for squats, but my endurance was great. I was able to knock out leg press, deadlifts, squats and leg extensions all in one day without an issue. I probably will just workout my legs for high reps now since I have no reason to hurt my back for nothing.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
high reps are a staple in my leg routine, i also incorporate constant tension reps

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
high reps are a staple in my leg routine, i also incorporate constant tension reps
I had been doing high reps a month ago but decided to go heavier. I will be switching back and working the leg press machine is more with slow reps.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Back, biceps and abs

Another nice and early workout for me, which I continue to love. I may start to dislike them in the middle of the winter, but luckily the weather hasn't been too bad as of yet.

Weight 191 lbs

Hit the gym and knocked out a mile on the treadmill to warm up at a 7:30 second pace, which was much tougher than I expected. I need to get back to doing more cardio, so I may just get to the gym a few minutes earlier.

Started out with high rep pull ups to really workout my biceps and get a full range of motion. hit 20 reps pretty easily on my first set and went to 15 for the next 2 sets then 13 and 13 for the last two. In between sets i knocked out some crunches on the weighted crunch machine. Either way another really tough workout with a great pump in my back and biceps on an empty stomach. 3 more days of GF-AMA left and I really am gonna hate to be off of it when I complete this log.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Chest, shoulders and lower abs

Didn't get my weight today and I couldn't work out as hard as I would have liked because the gym was packed, but it was my triceps workout at the end was great. Couldn't get mad at the other people though, they were putting in work too. The one thong that pisses me off are people benching like 95 lbs and taking up a bench for half an hour or power lifters sitting in the squat rack for 1 set longer than my whole workout. Had to hit the Smith machine to start my bench supersets for the day and I was a bit down on strength but should get back to normal my next workout.

Day 35

Back and biceps

Did double cardio today. 7:30 sec warm up mile and a 7 min mile after my workout. I got away from cardio a bit at my new gym because my workout time is shorter and I noticed it when I was gassed during both sessions. The back workout went well though and I was able to hit neutral grip pull ups at 20 reps, 15 reps for 2 sets and 12 for the last 3 with 90 sec rest (weighted twists) between sets. 1 more day of AMA left and I will wait 3-4 days after to give a review to see if any physical effects are reversed.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

A sad day as I was finishing my last cap of AMA. Legs day today and I felt a bit dead without 2 caps preworkout. It wasn't a tired type lack of energy but my muscles felt like they were lacking endurance and pump. My cardio was tougher and my legs felt like they were dragging a bit. Final weight 191 lbs and my review/final pics will be coming in a few days.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you da man!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Energy/Pump- 9/10-I noticed increased endurance and energy while at the gym with GF-AMA. It is not the sort product that will have you buzzing and jittery at all while you are in the gym, but you will notice an increase in endurance and pump. I really noticed it the most when I stopped using the product. For the next 3 days after use, my endurance, muscular energy and pump were way down.

Fat Burning-8/10-The fat burning effects were more from being able to work out harder with less food in my stomach pre-workout. My workouts were just as intense while on GF-AMA fasted as my previous night workouts were with 30-40 gms of carbs in me.

Value-8/10-I got more than 1 month out of my cycle and at a value of $39.99 on nutraplanet, this product is not expensive by any means. I would have liked to run another bottle and may in the winter after I finish my next cycle of shred matrix.

Notes: I didn’t have any GI issues with this product and did notice a slight increase in sweating while taking this.

Appetite-Suppression-A slight suppression of appetite was noticed on workout days after taking this product. This was good for me because I tend to pig out post-WO.

Overall
Weight 191 lbs
BF-9.3% from 10%

Final weight=191 lbs from 192 lbs

Hit some new endurance maxes while on this product while working non-fasted workouts. My endurance was down a few reps while fasted, but this really helped my fat loss target. I believe I could have done better in an ideal world with a perfectly clean diet, but with a few trips, off-days, etc. this product did a great job of reducing bodyfat and maintaining muscle. It seemed like a similar product to nutrient repartitioners as it can increase energy through hormone manipulation and can increase strength/endurance through the same means.

Pics coming soon....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
boom! glad it worked out for you...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks for the great log!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
No problem at all, thank you for letting me run a great product.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Please feel free to post a review on nutraplanet and the review section of AM.......

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Almost forgot to do that until you reminded me. Done and glad to give a good review.