Hmmm

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So from all the reading we do and being very innovative with all our research. Some companies label Dostinex/caber/bromocriptine as dopamine ANTAGONIST.

The Truth is that they are infact DOPAMINE AGONIST. they mimic the action of dopamine and work to LOWER prolactin.

Dopamine antagonists BLOCK the receptors CAUSING high prolactin levels.

L-Dopa- a Dopamine AGONIST will greatly assist in the reduction of elevated prolactin levels, as would other dopamine AGONISTs.

im many previous posts i was recommending dopamine antagonists through false information/ misreading and would like to apologize on my behalf, although the suggestions of actual supplements were infact AGONISTs.

i needed to post this to clear things up. and let people know what the deal is.

i hope this helps everyone dealing with elevated prolactin levels.

and to be of further help here is a link with Pub Med Articles that can help you in your search to help your problem, if you do have it.

Index for the research on : hyperprolactinemia related to herbs and natural therapies.

again sorry for any confusion

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good guy here! i've def come across my fair share of mis-information as well

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
if i wasnt goin hypo i would stay and give my imput, but what you just posted is really helpful, i just read a bit about cannabis and gyno and i can agree its a cause, i stopped smoking and BAM lumps went away.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea when im wrong ill man up and take it, but tricky wording for it is what got me,

every one should look through that site, its a goldmine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Company Promotions 11
CorpKiller Anabolics 10
Anabolics 2
JudoJosh General Chat 43
macdady Post Cycle Therapy 0