hmmm will i pass an ioc level drug test with these supps

powerman12345

Awards
weeks 1-6 jungle warefare + BAM
weeks 6-12 11-oxo 650mg /day
weeks 9-12 furazadrol (same as funogeno, furazabol non methylated)
weeks 12-16 3 bottles of 6 oxo extreme (a serm on hand if needed!)
weeks 12-16 retain 2

does anyone have good existamate at if i would pass a drugs test (furazabol so obv not) but how long until i could, thanks alot

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My friend did a bottle of Phera-Plex and passed without any problems. For his test they just screened for illicit substances. I can't guarantee anything, but when he told me about his test coming up I told him that there probably wasn't any problem...I doubt you'll have any issues either, but then again, I don't want to jinx you.

powerman12345

Awards
thanks alot, they say it will be wada standard

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd keep your stuff with you anyway if there's any type of altercation, because if what your using only is what you've listed then its legal anyways.

powerman12345

Awards
how does that work! apperntly ATD and 6 oxo are banned somewhere!, and furazadrol has got to be banned! i mean its a prohormone to furazabol! retain 2 contains DHEA which i am also a little worried about as it is apparently banned!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
they are legal. DHEA is not banned in any sense i sell it all the time in my store. everything will be fine buddy. i took superdrol and got in depth screening at the sherrifs office when i went to work there and they said its legal its fine

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
they are legal. DHEA is not banned in any sense i sell it all the time in my store. everything will be fine buddy. i took superdrol and got in depth screening at the sherrifs office when i went to work there and they said its legal its fine
I'm not sure this goes for IOC/WADA testing. They might be legal, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were banned by the IOC.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
thats a good point ryan. ok listen to ryan

powerman12345

Awards
the thing is i want to run this cycle so i have broken this down, please help anyone i am panacking!!! i may be tested one month after the PCT

jw - alri say definatly will be clear after 4 weeks so thats FINE!
BAM- nothing illegal FINE!
11-oxo - not yet on the list also dr D said metabolites will be gone in a matter of days, so 2 months so thats FINE!
furazabol- although it is not on the wada list, prostanzolol is and they say or simular substances, so the question is would this and its metabolites DEFFO clear in 8-10 weeks!?

then i have retain 2, wada will check test/est ratio and androstendione levels and DHEA levels, would DHEA levels be risen from this?

and finally 6 oxo extreme, this isnt on the main list but apparently they have it as banned somewhere under the catagory of AI's so would this be present 4 weeks after taking, and would test/est ratios be back to normal by then?

Also for a final point, how can u get things out you system faster!!!!!!!!

snake32

Awards
I think 4 weeks will be fine. They do test for elevated DHEA, but it should go back to normal quickly after you stop using retain. The furazabol stuff is non-methyl so it will quickly leave your system. I would guess you would be fine after 1 week off, but don't risk it. Stay with 3 or 4 weeks. The leaner you are, usually the faster things clear. I would think that if you decide to take a SERM, that would be the slowest to clear. These are just my thoughts.

powerman12345

Awards
I think 4 weeks will be fine. They do test for elevated DHEA, but it should go back to normal quickly after you stop using retain. The furazabol stuff is non-methyl so it will quickly leave your system. I would guess you would be fine after 1 week off, but don't risk it. Stay with 3 or 4 weeks. The leaner you are, usually the faster things clear. I would think that if you decide to take a SERM, that would be the slowest to clear. These are just my thoughts.
wow thanks alot!!!! i feel confident of trying this cycle now, i am 8% body fat, so i hope so, i will not be using a serm if i can, jus 6 oxo extreme, any other opinions (obviously i trust yours but its always good for 2or more)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Most, not all, orals have a very short metabolic half-life so they get cleared relatively quickly, hence taking superdrol everyday, as opposed to, 1 a week or something.

powerman12345

Awards
problem is i had read it can be detected from its metabolites up to 3-6 months!!!!! this detection apparently has come out in the last couple of years, but obviously isnt be advertised, i have a bottle of the stuff with me right now, but think ill chuck it or try and sell it

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Avoid common SERMs like Clomid and Nolva. They have very long half-lives! The only one you could use in an emergency would be raloxifene. Furazadrol should be fine as I seriously doubt they have certified a reference standard yet, and I see no tested endogenous metabolites of 11-oxo so you should be pretty safe there too. The plan looks fine. Give at least 1wk to clear, 2 to be safe and employ my lipo techniques if tested by surprise.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Avoid common SERMs like Clomid and Nolva. They have very long half-lives! The only one you could use in an emergency would be raloxifene. Furazadrol should be fine as I seriously doubt they have certified a reference standard yet, and I see no tested endogenous metabolites of 11-oxo so you should be pretty safe there too. The plan looks fine. Give at least 1wk to clear, 2 to be safe and employ my lipo techniques if tested by surprise.
what about epistane or epi knockoffs is there a refrenced standard they can test against?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Company Promotions 11
CorpKiller Anabolics 10
Anabolics 2
JudoJosh General Chat 43
macdady Post Cycle Therapy 0