hmg, ah-25, and vns extreme

redman258

Awards
These are new products out by a company named Lionheart-labs. Apparently its the old American Cellular Labs company. My gym has it and was wondering if anyone has tried it yet..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of em, and barely pulling up anything on them. Stick to the proven and trusted names and you can't go wrong.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are new products out by a company named Lionheart-labs. Apparently its the old American Cellular Labs company. My gym has it and was wondering if anyone has tried it yet..
haven't used these but I do remember them the nomenclatures didn't look like any new or ground breaking.their tren however I heard was that ****;)

bigreds1963ss

Awards
im curious too, i noticed it and once i saw the price i was like wow!!!! my local gym wants $100 per bottle, if i could get it alot cheaper id load up...i heard it was from acl and supposed to be just like their old stuff....anyone have pricing or other places to buy it

Nomad1989

Awards
Lionheart-Labs new products are the real deal. Although they are serious supps and need to be taken correctly. Most people gain 15 to 20 pounds of lean muscle mass when taken correctly. It is not illegal at the moment, so get it while you can! There is a place in Indiana called Amplified Nutrition, selling all Lionheart products. They run about $80. If you call (812)-477-2447, you can purchase some and they can ship it straight to you. If you have any other questions please reply

kantutan

Awards
ok my question is whats the good pct to take while on this stuff coz im thinking of trying it, ive been lifting natural and and seems to get tired of what i got and want to gain more, im 33 164 and 5'6 in height so basically im noob when it comes to this stuff and yeah been lifting since i was 21 but thats an off and on thing just asking for your opinion and thanx