HMAN GETTING ALPHA WITH ALPHAMAX

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
that's a ton of volume, looks like a killer pump lol
Haha ya I had to get two workouts squeezed into one today I got done in a hour though minus the cardio. Not my typical workout but I went for higher reps more volume this week.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sleep last night was super deep. I slept in quite a bit and felt very groggy when I finally got up. Super sore this morning. I noticed that soreness is seeming to go away more quickly than normal. I seem to be leaning up much quicker too. I am waking up leaner everyday visibly. I even had a checkers burger last night right before bed (I know I know). Diet has been on point except for that late night cheeseburger haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After all that volume, you deserve more than a chesseburger! Keep it up.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do full range of motion but my foot doesn't come to my shins. I'm trying now and there's no way I could do that. If I understand what your saying. You mean your toes come all the way back to your shins?
They don't touch my shins but you lift your toes up,give a good stretch to the calves and helps thicken the front shins

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
They don't touch my shins but you lift your toes up,give a good stretch to the calves and helps thicken the front shins
OK I was wondering that sounded kinda super human haha. Yes I give a full stretch when I do mine.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Many people neglect this. Gives a fullness look from the front

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Did legs the other day was busy so forgot numbers but strength was good stamina seems a lot higher with low carbs although I did have a cheat meal that day. Just finished chest to bight followed by 20 mins jogging at 5.6mph
Incline dB
60-12
70-12
80-10
90-10
100-9
Decline bench bb
135-12
185-10
235-10
3 sets flat machine
Incline flies
40-13
45-12
50-10
30-12
Two sets really slow repped on a high incline machine at 130

One other thing I have noticed very good sleep lately I am waking up feeling more refreshed. I had a dream last night that was one of the coolest ever. It was like I was on the ship from the matrix and there were six of us and we were trying to get somewhere to do something important. Not sure what be cause I woke up. Thanks a lot work haha. Anyways it was super vivid. One side effect though I might be noticing. About 2 years ago I started a epi cycle and got gyno in the first 2 weeks so I stopped the cycle and started Letro. Well the Letro really seemed like it worked but once I tapered off it would come back. So I just quit using it and over the past two years it flattened out to nothing. I feel like it might be getting agrivated from the anti e or something. What do you guys think it's seems bigger than it was and I feel a weird feeling in it.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What type of feeling? Is it itchy at all? Not quite sure what might be causing it. What other products are you currently using?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yes felt itchy at first now feels a little sensitive and might be enlarging.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It would likely take a very extended peroid of time under high levels of estrogen/low T levels for it to actually create new tissue, it may be more sensitive due to an increase in hormone product but its very unlikely a product like Alphamax could create new tissue growth or make gyno worse. If its really concerning then I would stop using it as you dont want to have that constant stress of thinking its causes something negative.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
It would likely take a very extended peroid of time under high levels of estrogen/low T levels for it to actually create new tissue, it may be more sensitive due to an increase in hormone product but its very unlikely a product like Alphamax could create new tissue growth or make gyno worse. If its really concerning then I would stop using it as you dont want to have that constant stress of thinking its causes something negative.
It was very very flat before and it's seems larger now not in size but thickness. This also could be due to me touching it. I'm not going to touch it and see how it feels in a couple days if it still feels odd I am going to stop it. I don't mess with gyno anymore. It's the worst

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Agreed. Your mind is a very powerful thing. I would just try not to focus on it. I've never had E issues, but whenever I start arim (or any natty anti-e) I feel a little anxious in the beginning, even though I've never had any issues.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But certainly keep us updated

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I hear your point and my touching it hasn't helped but it is something I don't like to play with and if the puffiness doesn't go down in a couple days I'll have to back out of this one unfortunately. I don't know if anyone of you guys have gotten it but when that feeling happens you know what it it is. Other than that this stuff has been helping my stamina alot. Also the dreams have been top notch so hopefully I don't have to cut it short.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Better safe than sorry but we do appreciate you trying our product. Enjoy your weekend.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm still in it for now about to go hit arms up. Have you guys tried optimum nutrition new preworkout drink? They have been putting samples in there protein and the flavor is the best flavor of any sports drink I've ever had like straight Kool aid. It's quite a flavor shock to my body with my diet being so tight but I'm liking it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I'm still in it for now about to go hit arms up. Have you guys tried optimum nutrition new preworkout drink? They have been putting samples in there protein and the flavor is the best flavor of any sports drink I've ever had like straight Kool aid. It's quite a flavor shock to my body with my diet being so tight but I'm liking it.
I haven't used their protein in 10 years probably. What flavor was the pwo?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used their protein in 10 years probably. What flavor was the pwo?
I've tried the watermelon and the blueberry lemonade both amazing so good I want to drink way more than I should.
Hit arms up pump was great and strength seems to be up noticeable especially on low carbs although I did have a Publix sub today before the gym so today wasn't so low haha. 32 min interval cardio

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Guys bad news I had to stop my run. The gyno is definitely inflamed and very tender now. Ever since I first got it I'm very sensitive to any and all hormone fluctuations. So I will give my impressions so far I had 11 days left but I noticed increase in test for sure. Some random acne increased sweating weight stayed the same while getting visibly leaner. Strength increased on some lifts on a low carb and calorie deficit. Sleep was very good had some very vivid dreams. Overall I recommend it if you don't have previously known gyno and most likely it won't effect others like it did me. Like I said I'm extremely sensitive to any and all hormonal changes. Sorry I had to cut it short guys I just can't risk it and it's getting very tender now. Thanks for letting try it and all the support sorry I was a bad candidate. Wish I could keep going it seemed to really be helping my cut.