Highly elevated estrogen levels 8 months after last cycle

madmonkey

Awards
Hi guys,
I recently did some bloodwork and it appears that my estrogen levels are still elevated 8+ months after my last cycle of test prop and tren ace. The cycle was run with hcg + hmg and low doses of arimidex. PCT was tamoxifen.
Testosterone - 850 before cycle, ~650 now
E2 - 22 before cycle, 50 now

Any ideas on what I could do to fix the estrogen dominance in the long term? I believe that using an AI would cause a rebound and a SERM would probably make the situation worse. If I used a mild AI and tapered it carefuly would it avoid the rebound? Could I maybe run a very mild cycle followed by a mild PCT or maybe no PCT at all? Low doses of progesterone? Should I just leave it alone and hope it normalizes in a few more months?
The assumption I am working off of here is that the aromatase pathway has been upregulated possibly by tamoxifen or improper use of arimidex.
Thanks

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding, if you just suddenly stopped using an AI after your cycle and then only used a SERM, with nothing to manage estrogen during PCT then I would say that's the reason why you got a rebound.

Guess your lucky it hasn't caused any probs. I think a strong OTC AI (Erase, Triazole) would def help get that E2 down. Or maybe use arimidex if you got plenty stocked but then you have to make sure you taper off.

madmonkey

Awards
I have some letrozole (very expensive btw), aromasin and some arimidex to chose from. Do you think estrogen levels will stay down / renormalize if I taper off correctly?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
How about one of the forma products like formastane? It's an AI but also increases test a bit doesn't it? I've also seen claims that it causes no rebound.

Interested to hear some experienced opinions on this.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I have some letrozole (very expensive btw), aromasin and some arimidex to chose from. Do you think estrogen levels will stay down / renormalize if I taper off correctly?
Personally I would try some decent OTC stuff first. The only time I would mess with letro is for gyno. Aromasin is easier on your blood lipids and would be my choice out of the 3. Its still strong and I would think you still need to slowly taper off.

madmonkey

Awards
I was thinking of running aromasin out of the 3 also. My HDL cholesterol is very low genetically but am not too worried about running an AI for a short while. Anyone used it before and can recommend a conservative dosing pattern that would avoid rebound?