HIghest Protein...?

Gonzo

Awards
Hi Gang....

Question....

I know that in advertising and marketing, all the companies play "the numbers" game. We have seen it time and time again where each company claims to have the highest amount of something in their product...we saw back in the day with creatine, Chromium Picolinate, etc., etc...

And even though protein once fell into that same category..

who has the highest amount of grams of QUALITY protein per serving in a supplement?

Who do you guys suggest for pure protein intake?

Thanks for all your time and efforts....

GONZO !!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
buy your protein direct the way you want it from Trueprotein, they are a board sponsor. make your own custom mix

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regardless of grams of protein per serving, protein is sold by weight. Depending upon your servings size the number of advertised servings will vary.

1lb provides 10 - 45g servings
1lb provides 20 - 22.5g servings
1lb is equal to 1lb no matter how your scoop it out.

When buying your protein consider that cheaper is cheaper regardless.

Most cheaper proteins contain a mix WPC, MPC (and even soy) and the better stuff like Isolate and Hydrolyzed is very minor in proportion to the others. This is not necessarily a bad think but it is what you get when you pay for and buy cheap protein. Cheaper protein like WPC and MPC actually do have less protein per gram of weight because they contain more fat and carbohydrates by weight than other premiums like WPI and WPH.

Better proteins cost a little more. More expensive proteins are better proteins. WPI and WPH and Casein and Egg are a little more expensive and may be better suited to different goals.

If you are looking to by cheap protein for tha ability to just get more protein in your body then by every means buy cheap protein. If you are looking for performance protein then you are going to pay for performance.

Still....1lb is still 1lb.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
There are many reputable brands represented on these forums. I usually go by taste. I've found the ON line to be great. Haven't found a flavor I didn't like.