Hi-Tech's Dianabol

recon819

recon819

Awards
What are your thoughts on Hi-Tech's Dianabol?

The ingredient profile is what grabbed my attention but I'm not sure about two things:

1. High Tech itself - I know about their past "issues" and don't want to go down that road here, they're a bit shady, I get that. To get past that, moving on to my #2 concern...
2. Ingredient profile - Could this combo in the amounts listed be effective?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Proprietary Blend with Explotab and Extend-Rx Technology:*Vine Extract 80% (as BMV80) (root), Tribulus Terrestris (90% saponins) (fruit), 25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-one-3-one, Dehydroepiandrosterone Acetate, Dehydroepiandrosterone Deconate, Phytosterol 90% Extract (Standardized for Beta-Sitosterol, Campesterol, Stigmasterol, Brassicasterol), Belizean Wild Yam Extract (as BWY 6015), Ribonucleic Acid Complex 3 (Ribosomal RNA, Transfer RNA, Messenger RNA), 7-Keto-DHEA, 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin, Naringen, Vanadyl sulfate ester, Smilagenin, Dicyclopentanone

Doesn't look like anything too special too me. Maybe good for libido? What are your goals?

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Why on earth do they call this stuff dianabol?? What a let down after seeing the ingredients lol.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Why on earth do they call this stuff dianabol?? What a let down after seeing the ingredients lol.
So that dummies will buy it. I think they have a few products with steroid names.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
They make a product called Anavar as well

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
They make a product called Anavar as well
Ugh, it gets worse lol! Thats like putting a porsche emblem on a geo metro lol. Guess this kinda thing is a pet peeve of mine. I hate deceptive marketing. I find it rediculous that a company would do such a thing in order to hopefully sell some totally unrelated proprietary blend.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I hate deceptive marketing. I find it rediculous that a company would do such a thing in order to hopefully sell some totally unrelated proprietary blend.
well....to be fair, at one time hi tech's product names DID more accurately reflect their actual ingredients, than did the actual listed ingredient panel, when they were spiking their products with real gear
lol

gaspari did something along those lines with halodrol, taking the name from the original steroid they made that changed the industry, and making it a non-hormonal arachidonic acid blend..if you weren't paying attention, all you knew was what you had heard of the "old" halodrol formula, ie that is was pretty freaking awesome..

marketing is marketing tho - in a free-enterprise society, you walk a slippery slope if you also clamor for mega regulations on everything
I used to get all upset over what I felt were ethically questionable practices as well, but the bottom line is, this is the age in which we live, and really it is up to YOU to educate yourself on what you are truly buying, and make an appropriate decision

if you base your decisions on "marketing", then shame on you

and quite honestly: hasn't it really always been that way?
in the 50s, it was fashionable to advertise all the "cool" ppl smoking cigarettes -- tobacco companies actually took the stance that smoking would increase and improve your airways and allow you to breathe better..

advertising is what it is

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
well....to be fair, at one time hi tech's product names DID more accurately reflect their actual ingredients, than did the actual listed ingredient panel, when they were spiking their products with real gear lol

if you base your decisions on "marketing", then shame on you

advertising is what it is
Spiking their products..ahh the good ole days :). Yes, i do alot of research into the ingredients before buying, but that still doesn't keep this kind of marketing from leaving a "bad taste in my mouth" so to speak. Im definitely not advocating for market control over this sort of thing though, because we all know where that would lead. Im just saying that everytime i see something like this, i have a hard time not writing off the company as a whole and will be more leary of the companies claims in the future. Dianabol lol. I mean come on, they could have come up with an effective marketing name without copying the name of one of the most potent oral steroids lol. Thats subconscious "implied" marketing. On some level, as a consumer, your mind tends to associate this product with dianabol..or at least thats what the hope is. My mind just associates this with deception, implied or not :).

recon819

recon819

Awards
My goals are similar to most in the gym but do not include competing at any point. I leave that to the wife and I enjoy being part of her training and competing. I turn 50 this year and want to stay well, strong, and look good, enjoy life - that's my goal.

I was thinking of even trying an 8-week run of something like S4 (as aggressive as I will get) and then follow up with something like High-Tech's product or some other in the multitude of such products. For some reason, their ingredients struck me as a possible path for boosting my natural T-production. I just like to try something new once in a while. Otherwise, I concentrate most of my effort on superior nutrition, solid workouts and good sleep.

In response to all the other comments with regard to marketing integrity in the supplement industry - In short, it's severely lacking, overall, no matter what company it is. Yes, I totally agree, the name High-Tech chose for the product (Dianabol) is absurd. It instantly makes me question its value and the integrity of the company itself but then again, considering the prevailing mentality out there among the consumers, absurd product names are, in fact, effective in sales. Ninety percent of EVERYTHING advertised is overated at best. The claims in most cases are pretty laughable. Just open Muscle magazine or any like it... all it is, a menu of overpriced, overated entertainment items (supplements) that are awesome because they say so. Guys who "got great results" are usually ones who would have gotten those same results with almost any supplement because what really did it was their workout and nutrition regimen.

Whole foods (real "whole" foods), overall health maintenance, and hard work in the gym, over time will FAR outperform the entertainment items.