HghPro, TestoPro, MFX

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
This is a bad a$$ cycle right here, I am lovin it. I've been waking with morning wood since I was 15 yoa, it usually goes away after I get up and pee, but for the last few days if somethings not done about it, it remains for quite a while. Intensity both in the weight room and in the bed are through the roof. As soon as I get my package from NP, I'll be adding TST Powercell into the mix. This is my third week and I'm up 5 lbs. I'd say 3 lbs. muscle, 2 lbs. fat.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a bad a$$ cycle right here, I am lovin it. I've been waking with morning wood since I was 15 yoa, it usually goes away after I get up and pee, but for the last few days if somethings not done about it, it remains for quite a while. Intensity both in the weight room and in the bed are through the roof. As soon as I get my package from NP, I'll be adding TST Powercell into the mix. This is my third week and I'm up 5 lbs. I'd say 3 lbs. muscle, 2 lbs. fat.
Awesome bro.Thank you for the feedback.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
How has the strength and sleep been?
Strength is on a steady rise man, it's great. After taking Pembroke advise and taking all 4 caps of HghPro at night, sleep just keeps getting better and better. Wicked dreams too!!

This how it played out, 4 caps TestoPro week 1, added 4 caps MFX week 2, and 4 caps HghPro week 3. Week 4 should be spectacular.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength is on a steady rise man, it's great. After taking Pembroke advise and taking all 4 caps of HghPro at night, sleep just keeps getting better and better. Wicked dreams too!!

This how it played out, 4 caps TestoPro week 1, added 4 caps MFX week 2, and 4 caps HghPro week 3. Week 4 should be spectacular.
Sounds awesome bro. Keep killing it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that's how it is for strength, a steady rise. Exactly my experience with Testopro...

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Has any one tried 6 or 8 caps a day of HghPro? I'm almost 45 yoa, I'm thinking more!?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
MFX has always intrigued me. I have yet to run it.

The MFX, HGHPro and TestoPro stack looks pretty solid. If I was to add anything, I think a mild AI would fit into that stack very very nicely.

Post back on your results please.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MFX has always intrigued me. I have yet to run it.

The MFX, HGHPro and TestoPro stack looks pretty solid. If I was to add anything, I think a mild AI would fit into that stack very very nicely.

Post back on your results please.
That would be a very interesting stack.