hgh solo enough for cutting ?

captain TM

captain TM

Awards
Hey guys I'm about to stay off anabolics for 6 to 8 months so I was wondering if hgh Alone will give me nice fat reduction and preserve muscle ?
I've been cycling for 4 years know And decided to stop for a while since there's no contest or something !
Status
180 pound
5.7 tall
14 bf %
Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you get good quality HGH then yes it will definitely give you nice fat reductio, but high quality HGH will be expensive.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I'm about to stay off anabolics for 6 to 8 months so I was wondering if hgh Alone will give me nice fat reduction and preserve muscle ? I've been cycling for 4 years know And decided to stop for a while since there's no contest or something ! Status 180 pound 5.7 tall 14 bf % Thanks
Why use hgh for fat reduction, lol... There's many other things out there that can assist with fat shrinkage that r cheaper.. Save the hgh n run it along with gear for ultimate results... I have had great results with hgh n blood work to back it up, but I think just for fat shrinkage? It's a waste of ur $...

captain TM

captain TM

Awards
I can get it from the hospital it self so it's 100% real deal
Money it's not a big issue because I get it almost for free

captain TM

captain TM

Awards
Why use hgh for fat reduction, lol... There's many other things out there that can assist with fat shrinkage that r cheaper.. Save the hgh n run it along with gear for ultimate results... I have had great results with hgh n blood work to back it up, but I think just for fat shrinkage? It's a waste of ur $...
Thanks but what kind of other options you have in mind ??

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I can get it from the hospital it self so it's 100% real deal Money it's not a big issue because I get it almost for free
If that's the case you need to PM me haha! But if it's really cheap and it's pharma then I don't see why not.