Hgh or test e and tren

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Trying to figure out what people would prefer, hgh or test and tren? This is my first time able to get my hands on hgh. I've heard good things on it but don't know how it would compare solo vs test and tren cycle. These are 8 week cycle

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
5'9 187 now 10% bf.. Just looking to see what yal think I'm leaning towards test e and tren bit before I made my final decision wanted to see if anyone had good gains with hgh solo

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
5'9 187 now 10% bf.. Just looking to see what yal think I'm leaning towards test e and tren bit before I made my final decision wanted to see if anyone had good gains with hgh solo
so over the course of 3 months or so since you created your account, you managed to gain a lean 20lbs of muscle?

i smell something. are you a fibber? i smell a fibber

i think the doctor's eyes are about to part even further

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
No fibber.. Look I can tell this was a waist of time all I asked of if anybody has done 1 of the other and what kind of gains I know test e and tren works I also know hgh work but not sure if it works that great solo everyone I knew that ran it didn't run it solo. And 20 pounds in 3 months is hard for u to believe lol I know old buddy's that put on 10 pound in a week and a half gear up its bulking season .. If any one has info relating to the question I'm all ears if not test and tren it is

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Thanks for the reply! Ya that's what I was thinking that too but didn't know if I should give it a shot or stick to what I know works

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for the reply! Ya that's what I was thinking that too but didn't know if I should give it a shot or stick to what I know works
GH gains at a high enough dose will trump anything but you'd have to use insulin too which is a whole nether realm and riskier. So I'd go with test/tren plus that's wayyy cheaper.

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
way cheaper is an understatement. lol. wasn't there some exclusive interview of an ex bodybuilder and he said he was spending 20 grand a year on gh alone.
I heard from someone that Kai Greene's olympia drugs cost around that much.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
way cheaper is an understatement. lol. wasn't there some exclusive interview of an ex bodybuilder and he said he was spending 20 grand a year on gh alone.
You're right. 100 grand a year for top pros like that is normal.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
so over the course of 3 months or so since you created your account, you managed to gain a lean 20lbs of muscle?

i smell something. are you a fibber? i smell a fibber

i think the doctor's eyes are about to part even further
Ive gained 25 lbs in the past two weeks. I had finished two months of cutting so I put it on fast.