HGH fragment 176-191

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buying everything for my cut while it's on sale. I'm thinking about S4, 50 mg for 8 weeks, and also gw for 8 weeks at 20 mg a day. I also wanted to take HGH fragment 176-191 but I can't find much info on it. Seems like it'd be very beneficial to my cut though. If someone could help me out with some information or feedback from their HGH fragment Cycle it'd be greatly appreciated.

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
The fragment is supposed to be 12 times better at fat loss than hgh. I think it's best to take it before fasted cardio but I'll let others chime in on that

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The fragment is supposed to be 12 times better at fat loss than hgh. I think it's best to take it before fasted cardio but I'll let others chime in on that
I've heard the same, but also that it's completely pointless.

shaiblake7

Awards
Buying everything for my cut while it's on sale. I'm thinking about S4, 50 mg for 8 weeks, and also gw for 8 weeks at 20 mg a day. I also wanted to take HGH fragment 176-191 but I can't find much info on it. Seems like it'd be very beneficial to my cut though. If someone could help me out with some information or feedback from their HGH fragment Cycle it'd be greatly appreciated.
I hear a lot about the benefits where you can get your hands on good quality to add to my cycle