HGH for recovery?

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Morning gents

I'm considering running 4iu HGH EOD, from my understanding 4iu EOD trumps 2iu ED for insulin sensitivity and speedier recovery of the pituitary gland when coming off for a month or 2 before going back on so this is how I plan on using it although I understand that nearly all the protocols work this is just my protocol of choice.

I am not on cycle and don't plan on been on cycle until next year. I don't plan on using HGH to grow im just interested in the recovery side of things.

I'm 32 now and I've worked in construction as a ground worker for 16 years and pumped iron for 10 years without a break from 16 to 26 although its been on and off the last few years as life takes over but the wear and tear is getting to me now. My neck, shoulders, knees, back and hands feel like I'm 50.

I used to be able to work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week tunnelling, hand digging and shovel over 40 tonne per day everyday then go and do 4-5 30-40 set workouts and smash PR's.

Granted I spent a few years thinking my body was unbreakable and more than likely over trained but work is slowly grinding me down and I'm curious if replacing my growth hormone levels to that of a teenager would aid my recovery going forward in life? My training has changed drastically my volume and intensity is much lower but work seems to be getting harder and harder on my body.

I suffer from white finger from consistently using vibrating tools for years will the carpal tunnel syndrome be exacerbated because of this or the dose low enough not to worry?

From reading the forums I realise Smont works in construction and lifts, have you ever used HGH for these purposes?

I am considering using gen X tropin or kigtropin as I can source them fairly easily and they are affordable to run long term for me.

I was considering getting my igf-1 checked now and then repeat 4-6 weeks into taking HGH and measure the increase but the test is £150 each time which is pretty extortionate so I'm debating whether to just get one done 4-6 weeks I'm and compare my igf-1 levels to that of an average teenager.

Thanks

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
EOD is less effective. I would use hgh in conjunction with testosterone to make it more effective. Hgh on its own is still going to help with recovery but it's expensive so I would want to maximize the benifits using it on a cycle or at least a beefed up hrt protocol.

200-400 test, 100npp, 2iu gh. Probably something like that is what I would do and increase as needed. Or if it's just for recovery and to look good you could probably stay on those doses and still make some gains too

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, some guys can use tons of pharma gh without dramatically increasing there igf and they still reap the benifits so igf testing dosent really gurentee you anyway

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Morning gents

I'm considering running 4iu HGH EOD, from my understanding 4iu EOD trumps 2iu ED for insulin sensitivity and speedier recovery of the pituitary gland when coming off for a month or 2 before going back on so this is how I plan on using it although I understand that nearly all the protocols work this is just my protocol of choice.

I am not on cycle and don't plan on been on cycle until next year. I don't plan on using HGH to grow im just interested in the recovery side of things.

I'm 32 now and I've worked in construction as a ground worker for 16 years and pumped iron for 10 years without a break from 16 to 26 although its been on and off the last few years as life takes over but the wear and tear is getting to me now. My neck, shoulders, knees, back and hands feel like I'm 50.

I used to be able to work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week tunnelling, hand digging and shovel over 40 tonne per day everyday then go and do 4-5 30-40 set workouts and smash PR's.

Granted I spent a few years thinking my body was unbreakable and more than likely over trained but work is slowly grinding me down and I'm curious if replacing my growth hormone levels to that of a teenager would aid my recovery going forward in life? My training has changed drastically my volume and intensity is much lower but work seems to be getting harder and harder on my body.

I suffer from white finger from consistently using vibrating tools for years will the carpal tunnel syndrome be exacerbated because of this or the dose low enough not to worry?

From reading the forums I realise Smont works in construction and lifts, have you ever used HGH for these purposes?

I am considering using gen X tropin or kigtropin as I can source them fairly easily and they are affordable to run long term for me.

I was considering getting my igf-1 checked now and then repeat 4-6 weeks into taking HGH and measure the increase but the test is £150 each time which is pretty extortionate so I'm debating whether to just get one done 4-6 weeks I'm and compare my igf-1 levels to that of an average teenager.

Thanks
Some other notes. Work on some stretching and mobility stuff as a active recovery day, work in higher rep ranges to avoid injuries 12-20, and if you spent all day lifting heavy **** then don't go lift heavy at the gym thst night. Sometimes we gotta make a executive decision. If I was loading 95 lb bags of concrete 50+ times into a mixer that's face height then after work it might not be smart to train shoulders or triceps, that dosent mean skip the gym but switch it up so your not beating up the same muscles you just torched for 10hrs at work

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
EOD is less effective. I would use hgh in conjunction with testosterone to make it more effective. Hgh on its own is still going to help with recovery but it's expensive so I would want to maximize the benifits using it on a cycle or at least a beefed up hrt protocol.

200-400 test, 100npp, 2iu gh. Probably something like that is what I would do and increase as needed. Or if it's just for recovery and to look good you could probably stay on those doses and still make some gains too
Okay, so would you suggest 2iu 5 on 2 off or just straight 7 days a week for 9-10 months then 2-3 months off and repeat?

I'm not on TRT I cycle and come off still as for some reason even though I've done approx 10 cycles in the past my hormone panel is still very much intact. I have a testosterone level of 24 nmol which well into the higher end of the medichecks test. Or are you suggesting to run a TRT+ (200mg)dose for the first say 6 months to make the most of the HGH? Then drop the test and remain on HGH for the foreseeable? I was going to stay on HGH for the foreseeable to try and stop my job aging me like an apple left in the sun.

I may not bother with igf-1 testing then and save myself a few quid and go by how I feel, thanks for that.

In terms of stretching mobility ect I do it every other day 10-15 mins warm up before training. I warm up stretch and foam roll before every workout just so I'm flexible enough to perform properly and try to stay injury free. I never get injured lifting but work is a different story. I have an odd routine but it works very well for me when I'm natural, I train push/pull every other day so quads, chest, shoulders, triceps, core rest for a day then hams, glutes, back, traps, biceps, calves and repeat. As I got older I realised frequency>volume when natural and just 1 intense set to failure per muscle group. It also works for me with my job because if I'm too tired from work to train I can skip a day and drop straight back in without missing muscle groups I used to bro split years ago but if I missed Wednesday for example my back/bis might miss a work out and not get trained for 2 weeks.

Sorry for the 100 questions and thanks for the replies I appreciate the help.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

You could pretty much run the above protocol fir the rest of your life if you wanted to. Once I stop blasting and cruising that's pretty much what I going to run. I agree gh on its own won't work that well so I'd want to get the most out of it of I'm going to make that kind of financial investment by adding test for sure. The low dose npp will help by having an anti inflammatory effect on joints while also increasing collsd no

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could pretty much run the above protocol fir the rest of your life if you wanted to. Once I stop blasting and cruising that's pretty much what I going to run. I agree gh on its own won't work that well so I'd want to get the most out of it of I'm going to make that kind of financial investment by adding test for sure. The low dose npp will help by having an anti inflammatory effect on joints while also increasing collsd no
* while also increasing collagen synthesis

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
[ I'm probably gonna take an approach like that Next year when I start cycling again. Obviously, I'll be adding to it. But initially, that's how I'm probably gonna come out the gate.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay, so would you suggest 2iu 5 on 2 off or just straight 7 days a week for 9-10 months then 2-3 months off and repeat?

I'm not on TRT I cycle and come off still as for some reason even though I've done approx 10 cycles in the past my hormone panel is still very much intact. I have a testosterone level of 24 nmol which well into the higher end of the medichecks test. Or are you suggesting to run a TRT+ (200mg)dose for the first say 6 months to make the most of the HGH? Then drop the test and remain on HGH for the foreseeable? I was going to stay on HGH for the foreseeable to try and stop my job aging me like an apple left in the sun.

I may not bother with igf-1 testing then and save myself a few quid and go by how I feel, thanks for that.

In terms of stretching mobility ect I do it every other day 10-15 mins warm up before training. I warm up stretch and foam roll before every workout just so I'm flexible enough to perform properly and try to stay injury free. I never get injured lifting but work is a different story. I have an odd routine but it works very well for me when I'm natural, I train push/pull every other day so quads, chest, shoulders, triceps, core rest for a day then hams, glutes, back, traps, biceps, calves and repeat. As I got older I realised frequency>volume when natural and just 1 intense set to failure per muscle group. It also works for me with my job because if I'm too tired from work to train I can skip a day and drop straight back in without missing muscle groups I used to bro split years ago but if I missed Wednesday for example my back/bis might miss a work out and not get trained for 2 weeks.

Sorry for the 100 questions and thanks for the replies I appreciate the help.
I'm gonna have to read this later tonight. But for the first question, I think you should use what you can afford. If you can afford 2iu daily then do it daily

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also want to say that there is no situation ever where someone suggests any amount of testosterone and it means add that much more to trt.

200mg of test means 200mg of test.

If I'm on trt 150mg a week and I bumped it to 200 and added 100npp I'm now on 300mg total vs 150. It's a significant difference.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also not telling you to start a cycle and I'm not suggesting you do anything. I'm giving opinions on what I would do and the decisions you make are yours alone. At least they should be.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I stay away from nandrolone as I still PCT off and can't be arsed with an even shittier than usual PCT, I don't want to attempt a 6 month cycle of say 12 week test/mast/deca and then 250mg test alone for 12 weeks waiting for the nandrolone to leave.
Plus the fact I have never used it but once I turn to TRT I will give it a shot for sure.

My plan was to use HGH in an attempt to make my body feel better then jump on cycle as everything else is pretty much dialed in and always has been apart from when I thought I was a unbreakable a long time ago. I train low volume with 1 intense set and high frequency keeping workouts short so I'm not over training, I get 8+ hours sleep every night, I eat at 7am, 10am, 1pm, 5pm, shake at 6pm and evening meal at 8pm, my hormone levels are ample but age is getting the better of me due to my job. I imagine it's okay doing my job and not going to the gym or going to the gym and having an office job but my joints and bones feel like they're 15 years older than they actually are. I wanted to feel better through HGH and climb back on a cycle in 6 months and possibly up the HGH to 4iu ED just while on cycle.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I also want to say that there is no situation ever where someone suggests any amount of testosterone and it means add that much more to trt.

200mg of test means 200mg of test.

If I'm on trt 150mg a week and I bumped it to 200 and added 100npp I'm now on 300mg total vs 150. It's a significant difference.
Sorry for the long post's and not having time to read them😅

I'm a little confused what you mean in the post I'm replying to though? I assumed you ment TRT + because of the 200mg-400mg test dose? To me TRT is 150mg per week unless that doesn't achieve natty test levels and anything above is essentially TRT+ until 250mg and at that point it becomes a cycle but this is obviously just my opinion on the matter it's not written in stone anywhere.

I also understand that your not suggesting I guess I worded that wrong and should have said in your opinion. Cycle wise I plan on staying off until I my body doesn't feel like ****. I was just asking if your were saying you would use 200mg test with the HGH to make the most of the HGH not wether I should do a cycle or not but thank you for your advice.

I will use 2iu 7 days a week if it's going to be more effective than 4iu EOD the weekly IU's remain the same and it's affordable with no issues.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you saying trt+ like the term that was recently made up on YouTube by vigorous Steve and whoever else on YouTube or are you saying......
trt + 200mg like your adding 200mg to trt.

You recently in another post told me that you are not on trt so you saying trt+ to me dosent really compute.

Last edited:

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Jj1991 I’m in a similar situation with the feeling of a worn out body. Have you considered trying BPC-157 and/or TB-500? You could have some minor overuse injuries that would benefit from these peptides. I had some success using them before.

I’ve also been spending a few months post cycle (of heavy lifts low reps) and doing a variation of German Volume Training - using weights I can get for 10x10. My overall raw strength on the big lifts is down, but my joints feel better. I just look more athletic than bulky, and that’s been fine through the summer.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would assume running hgh for months on end would make your carpel tunnel worse. I know you said you would be taking a break but I still would recommend something like peptides/ MK 677 over traditional HGH for healing. I've also had some success with BPC 157 for recovering minor injuries and TB 500 could be an option although I have never used it myself. L alanyl L glutamine/ BCAA/ ZMA, and a good creatine can really be effective for recovery as well

Last edited:
NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
At your age 2iu daily might not do much. 2iu is supposedly high normal production for a healthy younger adult if your sleep/diet/strength training is solid. I bet genetics play a role as well though. When I first checked IGF it was lowish and that was when I was just a few years older than you. 2iu or a mix of ghrh peptide + ghrelin receptor agonist is noticable for me. Nothing crazy but I notice it helps over long periods. YMMV. Worth a try but 2iu is unlikely to be dramatic.

Edit: I'll second the CJC DAC + mk677 + tb500 + bpc 157. I did a run of those for 3.5 months and it did wonders for my abused joints. I was really impressed and the effects have been lasting. I am definitely going to continue mixing in that protocol in the future.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At your age 2iu daily might not do much. 2iu is supposedly high normal production for a healthy younger adult if your sleep/diet/strength training is solid. I bet genetics play a role as well though. When I first checked IGF it was lowish and that was when I was just a few years older than you. 2iu or a mix of ghrh peptide + ghrelin receptor agonist is noticable for me. Nothing crazy but I notice it helps over long periods. YMMV. Worth a try but 2iu is unlikely to be dramatic.

Edit: I'll second the CJC DAC + mk677 + tb500 + bpc 157. I did a run of those for 3.5 months and it did wonders for my abused joints. I was really impressed and the effects have been lasting. I am definitely going to continue mixing in that protocol in the future.
I use all the things you mentioned and I like all of them. They work great for there intended uses.

For overall recovery 2iu legit hgh wins by a landslide. Not even close.

And mind you guys I'm a rep, you can use my code smont over at maresearchchems.net for 15% off. We have lots of great products, but no combination of peptides will outperform hgh. Even in a injury healing situation, if I had hgh I would use that as my main line of recovery and add bpc and tb to it

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I use all the things you mentioned and I like all of them. They work great for there intended uses.

And mind you guys I'm a rep, you can use my code smont over at maresearchchems.net for 15% off. We have lots of great products, but no combination of peptides will outperform hgh. Even in a injury healing situation, if I had hgh I would use that as my main line of recovery and add bpc and tb to it
HGH could exasperate joint and pre existing medical conditions like arthritis and OP mentioned he had carpel tunnel. I would think that HGH is better at recovering soft tissue and ligaments since it enhances collagen production but could also cause bone growth at a higher dose

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Something else worth mentioning is that Mk 677 is much safer than taking synthetic growth hormone or even certain peptides like cjc dac. OP can do whatever he wants and spend all that money on GH but at only the age of 32 I seriously doubt it's going to be a miracle drug for him. If he was in his 50's that would make more sense to me.

@Jj1991 your not concerned with the long term side effects of GH but you want to stay away from AAs why? The side effects from TRT are virtually zero if everything is dialed in. You would be better off doing something like TRT around 150 mg and Mk 677 between 12.5 and 25 mg a day for six months. You don't even need the other peptides really it's all just extra ****. Interesting fact that TRT or anything below 150 mg a week actually increases collagen production

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards

I'm definitely not an expert on this topic. High normal TRT + 2iu daily I would agree that it will be a landslide. But I doubt the average fit 32 year old will get a ton from 2iu solo. Only 1 way to find out though!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm definitely not an expert on this topic. High normal TRT + 2iu daily I would agree that it will be a landslide. But I doubt the average fit 32 year old will get a ton from 2iu solo. Only 1 way to find out though!
Your 30's is a great time to start hgh, by 32 your natural levels have already declined for about 10 years. 2iu will have a ton of recovery and some fat loss and anti aging type benifits as well.

But if someone wants to really test it out you need to buy pharma hgh because otherwise we're guessing on the ugl.

Hgh is hgh, most ugl hgh is real. But.... improperly stored and shipped it loses potency and I think that's were the difference Is. I've always thought that and recently I've heard ppl say similar things so I'm leaning harder on that. If buying ugl hgh I would try to purchase from inside your own country and if possible pay extra to have it shipped overnight so it's not sitting in a hot storage unit in Guam for 3 weeks or in and out of 6 delivery trucks over 5 days in your own country

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you saying trt+ like the term that was recently made up on YouTube by vigorous Steve and whoever else on YouTube or are you saying......
trt + 200mg like your adding 200mg to trt.

You recently in another post told me that you are not on trt so you saying trt+ to me dosent really compute.
Okay, sorry for the confusion I was using the term TRT+(meaning 200mg instead of 150mg) as a beefed up TRT dose not TRT (150mg) + 200mg of test. You could say I picked it up off YouTube, I tend to watch everyone to be honest. Is your username Smont on YouTube by the way? I'm sure I've seen you have a few debates with big Paul lol.

No I am not on TRT, I thought you were saying that if it were you then you would use a test dose of 200mg per week along with 2iu of HGH and potentially 100mg NPP per week to make the most of a recovery period, maybe I've understood this wrong.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Jj1991 I’m in a similar situation with the feeling of a worn out body. Have you considered trying BPC-157 and/or TB-500? You could have some minor overuse injuries that would benefit from these peptides. I had some success using them before.

I’ve also been spending a few months post cycle (of heavy lifts low reps) and doing a variation of German Volume Training - using weights I can get for 10x10. My overall raw strength on the big lifts is down, but my joints feel better. I just look more athletic than bulky, and that’s been fine through the summer.
I've not considered peptides to be honest but given how much they're recommended I might try educate myself, thank you.

I'm also unsure if white finger and carpal tunnel syndrome are the same thing I'm a little uneducated there but if i use vibrating tools for a decent amount of time my hands swell, the circulation goes crappy then pins and needles follow for a few days after. Almost feels like water retention in my hands without retaining any water in terms of swelling if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I was also curious about the dosage, obviously 32 isn't particularly old so I'd like to think my GH is functioning fine but my thought process is fairly simple and primitive. When I cut myself or injured something when I was 19 I recovered faster than I do now so I can only assume(hope) that upping my GH/igf-1 and the other healing benefits that come with HGH will put me back there although I'm aware of how wishful this thinking is.

The peptides you took are they to be run long term like HGH or say 8-12 week cycles? I only ask because if 2iu of HGH everyday does make me recover like a younger man then I will do what I can to take it for years aslong there are no health complications.

I guess what I'm asking is can the peptides be used in cycles and still be effective?

Last edited:
Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Something else worth mentioning is that Mk 677 is much safer than taking synthetic growth hormone or even certain peptides like cjc dac. OP can do whatever he wants and spend all that money on GH but at only the age of 32 I seriously doubt it's going to be a miracle drug for him. If he was in his 50's that would make more sense to me.

@Jj1991 your not concerned with the long term side effects of GH but you want to stay away from AAs why? The side effects from TRT are virtually zero if everything is dialed in. You would be better off doing something like TRT around 150 mg and Mk 677 between 12.5 and 25 mg a day for six months. You don't even need the other peptides really it's all just extra ****. Interesting fact that TRT or anything below 150 mg a week actually increases collagen production
I've tried mk677 a few times I tend to blow up on it at 25mg and sometimes I found I had more anxiety than usual when using mk so I used 10-12.5mg every night before bed with no sides but I just assumed HGH would be superior to mk677 I guess?

The reason I stay away from TRT is because I haven't had children yet and I don't see the need to replace my hormones when they are working fine, I still have healthy testosterone/free testosterone/estrogen levels. I don't cycle nowhere near as much as I used to but I just used to do time on + pct = time off and hop back on.

At 32 I would assume I'd be taking a risk taking 200mg test for 6-10 months and then hopping off? Would 200mg test + HGH make that much more difference than healthy hormone levels + HGH?

If so what are the chances of HCG keeping someone fertile after been shutdown for that long? Would I just run HCG with the test? I've read a few bits on people conceiving children with HCG while taking TRT so maybe this could be an option for me?

Also if I were to use TRT I would always try the 2iu ed first because if that works then I won't fix it, I'm kinda trying to save TRT for when I need it.

Apologies for the huge reply, I'm full of questions that I would prefer an answer from experience rather than a text book or article.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your 30's is a great time to start hgh, by 32 your natural levels have already declined for about 10 years. 2iu will have a ton of recovery and some fat loss and anti aging type benifits as well.

But if someone wants to really test it out you need to buy pharma hgh because otherwise we're guessing on the ugl.

Hgh is hgh, most ugl hgh is real. But.... improperly stored and shipped it loses potency and I think that's were the difference Is. I've always thought that and recently I've heard ppl say similar things so I'm leaning harder on that. If buying ugl hgh I would try to purchase from inside your own country and if possible pay extra to have it shipped overnight so it's not sitting in a hot storage unit in Guam for 3 weeks or in and out of 6 delivery trucks over 5 days in your own country
Part of my thought process is if I do it now while I'm in my 30s then atleast this is theoretically the shittiest I can feel if I start an anti aging protocol through HGH now. I'd like to think at 40 I'm going to have alot more wear and tear than I do now so if I can slow the process Im gonna try. My work isn't going to change I've done the same job for 16 years and it's impossible for me to earn similar money doing anything else without probably years of training which just doesn't work at this stage of life.

The HGH I would be using would be UGL ive got a choice between getting the following each time 100iu gen X tropin, 100iu 2ktropin, 100iu novotropex or 200iu of hygetropin but the tops appear to be turquoise in stead of green or black and haven't really found anything about them but I'm told the gen X is legit by the people using it and it doesn't have a terrible name for itself online, it's all posted same day so you could say I'm willing to risk it.

If I've understood correctly wether it's reconstituted or powder it needs to be kept in the fridge asoon as I receive it.

In terms on mixing it comes with 100ius in total,10iu per vial and 10ml of bac water. Most folk mix 1ml bac water with 10iu HGH get a 1ml 100unit syringe and every 10 mark is 1iu? Could I mix 0.5ml bac water to 10iu HGH making it 2iu per 10 mark on the slin pin? Or does the stronger concentration result in painful Injection sites? Leave lumps or crystallise?

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've tried mk677 a few times I tend to blow up on it at 25mg and sometimes I found I had more anxiety than usual when using mk so I used 10-12.5mg every night before bed with no sides but I just assumed HGH would be superior to mk677 I guess?

The reason I stay away from TRT is because I haven't had children yet and I don't see the need to replace my hormones when they are working fine, I still have healthy testosterone/free testosterone/estrogen levels. I don't cycle nowhere near as much as I used to but I just used to do time on + pct = time off and hop back on.

At 32 I would assume I'd be taking a risk taking 200mg test for 6-10 months and then hopping off? Would 200mg test + HGH make that much more difference than healthy hormone levels + HGH?

If so what are the chances of HCG keeping someone fertile after been shutdown for that long? Would I just run HCG with the test? I've read a few bits on people conceiving children with HCG while taking TRT so maybe this could be an option for me?

Also if I were to use TRT I would always try the 2iu ed first because if that works then I won't fix it, I'm kinda trying to save TRT for when I need it.

Apologies for the huge reply, I'm full of questions that I would prefer an answer from experience rather than a text book or article.
Yes 6 - 10 months of TRT at your age should be fairly easy to recover from. However 200 mg would be too much. I have to find the literature but I wouldn't go anything above 150 mg as your goal is increasing collegan synthesis; not necessarily making gains. As for fertility and having kids that ship could have sailed years ago if you were already running gear and heavy cycles. The only way to find out is get your sperm count tested. I know that Clomid increases sperm count and motility in most healthy males. The only problem with Clomid is the emotional and vision side effects but the stuff definitely works.

I personally just ran 6 months of TRT between 130 and 150 mg a week. I followed that with three months of Clomid until I couldn't take the side effects anymore and recovered well in terms of performance. Now sperm count? That's a entirely different question.

However after 6 months of TRT you probably won't even be shut down at your age. Some minor suppression but then again everyone is different. The only time I ever experience shutdown is on nandrolone

Last edited:
Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes 6 - 10 months of TRT at your age should be fairly easy to recover from. However 200 mg would be too much. I have to find the literature but I wouldn't go anything above 150 mg as your goal is increasing collegan synthesis; not necessarily making gains. As for fertility and having kids that ship could have sailed years ago if you were already running gear and heavy cycles. The only way to find out is get your sperm count tested. I know that Clomid increases sperm count and motility in most healthy males. The only problem with Clomid is the emotional and vision side effects but the stuff definitely works.

I personally just ran 6 months of TRT between 130 and 150 mg a week. I followed that with three months of Clomid until I couldn't take the side effects anymore and recovered well in terms of performance. Now sperm count? That's a entirely different question.

However after 6 months of TRT you probably won't even be shut down at your age. Some minor suppression but then again everyone is different. The only time I ever experience shutdown is on nandrolone
Thank you for the lengthy reply. So even if my hormones are healthy 150mg per week + HGH will be superior for recovery? I'll have a dig around the internet for the 150mg collagen synthesis study, thanks for that.

Yeah I guess I should get a sperm count test before hand just to make sure. Worst comes to the worst I might just have to blast HCG and clomid for 3 months to bring my sperm count back to life😂. I mean I've recovered from cycles fine every time not all of them have had blood work but on my last 3 cycles I had bloods done 6 weeks after PCT and my hormones have recovered pretty good.

I have no issues with clomid I don't tend to get any problems with vision PCT is always emotional wether I use clomid or not lol I guess I could always blast HCG when coming off for a boost towards recovery.

Given the info I've collected from this thread thus far im tempted to run HGH for 8-12 weeks and see how i feel. If I'm gonna put myself down for 6-8 months of TRT I might do 12 weeks of 262.5mg test/175mg NPP with a sprinkle of proviron and anavar(never tried nandrolone for recovery purposes but if I can cruise test only for months after I can't see an issue) and then drop to 150mg testosterone for the remaining 3-5 months while running HGH throughout and then start PCT or maybe run 140mg test/105mg npp for 4 months then 3 months 140mg test only? Maaaaan there's like 10 different ways I could do this

Does prolactin become more of an issue when combining HGH with nandrolone?

Also😂 if I were to buy hygetropin which comes as 8iu instead of 10iu would I just mix 0.8ml bac water with the vial to provide myself with 1iu per 10 mark on a 100 unit slin pin?

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for the lengthy reply. So even if my hormones are healthy 150mg per week + HGH will be superior for recovery? I'll have a dig around the internet for the 150mg collagen synthesis study, thanks for that.

Yeah I guess I should get a sperm count test before hand just to make sure. Worst comes to the worst I might just have to blast HCG and clomid for 3 months to bring my sperm count back to life😂. I mean I've recovered from cycles fine every time not all of them have had blood work but on my last 3 cycles I had bloods done 6 weeks after PCT and my hormones have recovered pretty good.

I have no issues with clomid I don't tend to get any problems with vision PCT is always emotional wether I use clomid or not lol I guess I could always blast HCG when coming off for a boost towards recovery.

Given the info I've collected from this thread thus far im tempted to run HGH for 8-12 weeks and see how i feel. If I'm gonna put myself down for 6-8 months of TRT I might do 12 weeks of 262.5mg test/175mg NPP with a sprinkle of proviron and anavar(never tried nandrolone for recovery purposes but if I can cruise test only for months after I can't see an issue) and then drop to 150mg testosterone for the remaining 3-5 months while running HGH throughout and then start PCT or maybe run 140mg test/105mg npp for 4 months then 3 months 140mg test only? Maaaaan there's like 10 different ways I could do this

Does prolactin become more of an issue when combining HGH with nandrolone?

Also😂 if I were to buy hygetropin which comes as 8iu instead of 10iu would I just mix 0.8ml bac water with the vial to provide myself with 1iu per 10 mark on a 100 unit slin pin?
You have to ask yourself if your taking these compounds to recover your ligaments and joints or just trying to put on a significant amount of muscle tissue. I would try and focus on just one goal and build your cycle around something more specific

If your running NPP for collagen synthesis I believe anavar would be the better choice. Although it can be hard to find and expensive. However many powerlifters run Anavar up to 100 mg with very little side effects where as Nandrolone has plenty. I would rather deal with the insomnia and rage from tren but that technically it's modified nandrolone