juiceyyy91

Awards
Hey what's up??

I am currently taking
500mg test enanthate per wk
1050mg tren ace per wk
5iu hgh per day (5on2off)
50mcg t3 per day
25mg Exemestane per day (switched from letro 2.5mg per day to this today cuz it was hurting sex drive and I just started seeing a girl)
0.5mg caber 2x week Mon&thurs
75mg Raloxifene per day(gyno)
20iu pre workout insulin (novolin-r)
100mcg igf-1 lr3 post

I am usin the hgh 2.5iu in am when wake up and 2.5iu late afternoon. I switched my training routine to:

Mon chest delta triceps
Wed back biceps
Friday legs calves
Sat arms

I was gonna switch my hgh to 10iu post workout m,w,f only. Along with 100mcg igf-1 lr3 post workout only.

So pre workout
20iu novolin-r insulin

Post workout
10iu hgh (m,w,f only)
100mcg igf-1 lr3 m,w,f,sat post only.

What's your guys opinions, feedback, or comments on this idea?

&thanks in advance

darrellAR

Awards
If you want to know if Now IGF-1 works do this: Buy two testosterone tests from ZRT labs (saliva tests) about $35 a test. Do one test then take about a third of a bottle wait about 6 hrs then do the other test. Send the saliva vials to ZRT. My result was, on a test where 0 to 100 was normal range was 2624 (testosterone) units. This indicates luteinizing hormone from the antler velvet got to the testicles and prompted them to produce testosterone. According to tests performed antler velvet brings about 18 growth factors including 5 nerve growth factors. You will notice the effect. Its that simple.

juiceyyy91

Awards
If you want to know if Now IGF-1 works do this: Buy two testosterone tests from ZRT labs (saliva tests) about $35 a test. Do one test then take about a third of a bottle wait about 6 hrs then do the other test. Send the saliva vials to ZRT. My result was, on a test where 0 to 100 was normal range was 2624 (testosterone) units. This indicates luteinizing hormone from the antler velvet got to the testicles and prompted them to produce testosterone. According to tests performed antler velvet brings about 18 growth factors including 5 nerve growth factors. You will notice the effect. Its that simple.
Good to know, I dropped the tren and insulin. I am trying to get girlfriend pregnant, I upped test to 1g only on that hgh and igf-1 . Doing a order for HMG and HCG tomorrow :) hope it works well for me cuz I want another baby already have 1 baby girl I had when I was 20

Crazy3299

Crazy3299

Awards
Where can I get some hgh online know anyone/anything?