Hey Man Beast

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any actual experience with Bolasterone? I know it's a 17-alpha-alkylated, supposedly highly toxic and that some counterfeit gear was out there, but I have a reliable source and have some. I know the history, East Germans and so on, but I have never met anyone who has actually used it. Any thoughts?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
None whatsoever man, other than reading around some, and at this link i was quite concerned due to both the high hepatoxicity and the fact that one of its active metabolites is an estrogen:
Bolasterone profile [Forums]

Not sure why you'd want to try it out honestly.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm a knowledge sponge and I'm quite fascinated by these things.

ManBeast

Reactions: GTB
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you'd have to find a old timer who used the legit stuff.there was a bunch of fakes made in the 80's. I've read a few posts from guys who supposedly used the real deal stuff it and it worked like a charm

def interested in how it works out for you as I've never spoken with anymore who has actually used it.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I want to cycle it. Right now I'm curious probably more than I am cautious. If I were 25, I'd probably be giving you feedbackon it by now, but at my age I can't afford to be too reckless. I was hoping someone had tried it or knew someone who tried it and would have first hand knowledge on how it affected them. I have other gear I have used and trust like Anadrol, Dbol, Tren and Geritol, I mean, scratch that last one.

GTB

Awards
I'm a knowledge sponge and I'm quite fascinated by these things.

ManBeast
As we all should be , but thanks for being there so we can bounce some things off of you. There is no replacement for experience.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I'd love to hear some first-hand reports of somene who used this. It might be one of those rare compounds that is better in the body than on paper...

and lol@Geritol

ManBeast

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I've used GP bolasterone....felt exactly like m1t to me, maybe it was, but regardless the gains were heavy and wet

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I was never really a fan of m1t. Transdermal 1t, yes, but the oral methylated version lost a lot of the appeal to me... just goes to show you that even a small change can be massive...

ManBeast

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've used GP bolasterone....felt exactly like m1t to me, maybe it was, but regardless the gains were heavy and wet
I'm pretty happy with bumping up the test and blasting with anadrol. If I use tren with the anadrol I can't handle the DHT. As much as I love tren, i prefer anadrol. Bolasterone may just sit where it's been for a little while longer.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I was never really a fan of m1t. Transdermal 1t, yes, but the oral methylated version lost a lot of the appeal to me... just goes to show you that even a small change can be massive...

ManBeast
well as I said, maybe it was m1t, gp do m1t too.....I have no faith in that company, used their methyl tren years ago and it was crap

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats the big thing that sucks about bolasterone no one has really used the pure form of it very much so its hard to be able to say what it does and etc with a good amount of certainty