Hey guys, i need some help on my upcoming bulker with PCT

freakboy

Awards
i'm doin my 1st ever cycle in jan.... (test e @500mg/week [12weeks] and M1t @ 10-20mgs/day [4 week frontload])

I'm thinkin my PCT should be:
Nolva 40,40,20,20
Rebound Xt 1,2,2,3
Milk thistle, fish oil, RyR, CoQ10 and thats it....

Should i add some Clomid or not?

Thanks guys

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
i'm doin my 1st ever cycle in jan.... (test e @500mg/week [12weeks] and M1t @ 10-20mgs/day [4 week frontload])

I'm thinkin my PCT should be:
Nolva 40,40,20,20
Rebound Xt 1,2,2,3
Milk thistle, fish oil, RyR, CoQ10 and thats it....

Should i add some Clomid or not?

Thanks guys
I like that cylce. I would start the nolva off at 60 also I would add in clomid for atleast 3 weeks. The Rebound I would run 2,3,2,1. Remember you want to slowly weane yourself off of PCT meds. Stopping everything cold turkey run the risks of an estro rebound.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
most dont think the use of Clomid with nolva is neccessary...and I hear conflicting storys about 40 vs. 60 mgs of Nolva...
whats up with the admin's not answering my BALCO quesiton...?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would get some HCG, run it @ 250iu 2x per week weeks 4-14 and just run Nolva for 4 weeks after that. IMHO

freakboy

Awards
i'm gonna skip the HCG because i don't think it'll be really that necessary on a test e and m1t cycle...

I will def use Clomid and nolva but should i throw in some RXT or not???

thanks guys

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna skip the HCG because i don't think it'll be really that necessary on a test e and m1t cycle...

You are going to be shut down for almost 12 weeks. When do you think you would need HCG? If you like having raisins for balls and slow recovery then
you picked a perfect cycle.

Everyone I know who has used it swears they will never cycle without it again. Just my 2 cents.

Khyron

Awards
hcg 250iu with the last shot of test e and every third day for two weeks
clomid 50mg ed a week after the last shot
nolva 20mg ed for 3 weeks after the last shot
TWO WEEKS after the last shot bump clomid to 300 mg then 200 and again then 100 mg ed for 18 days

(optional Tribulus Terrestris 1g ed two weeks after the last shot for three weeks)