hey all new to the forum help?? bulking?

RJosh

Awards
What do u guys recommend that is similar to 1-test by vpx before it was taken of the market??. Please help too many junk products on the net just want the one that works!
( ergopharm IForce Dymethazine, Applied Nutriceuticals' The One, Tren Bomb ) I've heard that these products are similar on another forum. any1 try these yet? good results? mild or severe side effects??

dosage amounts??

halotest-25 good? or bad?

Trying to bulk

Thanks! in advance
RJ:pizza:

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
This should be posted in the steroid section, since I'm pretty sure those are all steroids. You'll get more help there, or actually you'll probably get ridiculed an told to do some research (which is good advice) if you post this same thing over there. The bulking section is mostly about bulking diets and things of that nature.

Since you're already here, why don't you post up your diet, daily calories, macronutrient breakdown, etc. and we'll see what we can do for ya.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Well my friend I have sat down at the great AnabolicMinds round table in our castle in the high mountains in Muscle Land and we have taken this question into account. After many days of research and deliberation we have come up with the following answer:

You don't need any of that crap. It wont do anything if your diet,training, and things of that nature are not in check.

Supplements supplement a good diet and training plan.

Research this stuff!:gotsearch

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
What do u guys recommend that is similar to 1-test by vpx before it was taken of the market??. Please help too many junk products on the net just want the one that works!
( ergopharm IForce Dymethazine, Applied Nutriceuticals' The One, Tren Bomb ) I've heard that these products are similar on another forum. any1 try these yet? good results? mild or severe side effects??

dosage amounts??

halotest-25 good? or bad?

Trying to bulk

Thanks! in advance
RJ:pizza:
age, weight/height, years training, prior supplement use please!