Helping a friend with a PH cycle

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So my buddy was talking to me tonight about a PH he wanted to try. Hes doing his own research but I told him I would help him out since I had a littlre more knowledge. He said it was going to be 1-androsterone and 4-ad. Ive been trying to look up the 1-androsterone but haven't really had much luck finding stuff one it. And also what he said he was gonna use for PCT was arom-X? I have never heard of it before so I wanted to get some feed back. He wants to do this to mostly lean down but put on some strength and a little size. He already is a pretty big guy (not fat just a big guy) so its mostly to lean up. Just wanted to get some feedback from yall about the PH.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those are all AMS products. Check out their section in the board sponsors. The reps are a really good and will answer anything you need.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have opinions on this stuff? Seems to be really mild but have read reviews about it being really potent and massive gains. Just wondering if one has had experience.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
same here...mixed reviews, and if i remember correctly, the active ingredient in 4ad may be dhea...dont quote me on that, but i think i remember reading threads of people being pretty upset about somewhat of misleading ingredient label

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
same here...mixed reviews, and if i remember correctly, the active ingredient in 4ad may be dhea...dont quote me on that, but i think i remember reading threads of people being pretty upset about somewhat of misleading ingredient label
Yea I read that too. If its gonna be worthless I dont want my buddy to waste his money

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No offense to AMS at all but I would spend my money on some other PH/DS that have the most positive feedback. Though AMS new tren liquid looks very interesting.