Help with pct on Android cycle

Pinoy2386

Awards
This is my first prohormobe cycle. I am currently taking tri Andro and taking 4 pills a day for 8 weeks which totals 300mg of 1 Andro and 4 Andro, and 600mg of epi andro. I am on week 3

In the first week I gained 5 lbs and my strength and stamina shot up tremendous, sense of well being and mood is awesome. For pct I have nolva, clomid, aromasin, cortisol support, mk677, and prolactin control.

I need help on the serm dosages and do I even need aromasin?

I was thinking

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 30/30/15/15
Aromasin 10mg eod

Then I will prob taper off with a weak otc ai following the next 2 weeks to prevent rebound.

I will proboly use sarms a couple times after and then start pinning test. I just want to build a decent foundation before I start pinning. I'm currently only 5'10 160lbs. Thanks..

Pinoy2386

Awards
Ok I did a bit more research and I am going to replace aromasin with alphamax xt and save the aromasin when I start pinning.

Still need help with Nova and clomid dosage. I don't want to go to high with clomid to avoid side effects but want to get the benefits of both substances. Does this look good?

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 30/30/15/15
Alphamax xt
Mk677

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to run both clomid ans nolva. Looks good though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed with the above. It looks okay but I would just run nolva at 20/20/10/10 OR clomid at 50/50/25/25 instead of both.