Help with.HCG queations and.protocol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I am very confused on how to run HCG.

I have a buddy on test 1gram a week and he is adding hcg 250x2a week so a total of 500HCG a week.my questions are, is this enough? Does he keep injecting HCG during the "2weeks no test/b4 pct" time? And why do ppl use HCG during pct this.is.most confusing to me! Some say yes some say no.can someone help.me.out

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Also he is adding erase.next week 3caps a day due to water bloat, good?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sup Iron Liver...

The amount of Test does not dictate the amount of hCG. Start with 250iu 2x a week. If your cycle is long and you notice drop in effects of hCG you can bump it to 500iu 2x a week. Use it in the 2 week period of no injections.... there's no point to allow a bit of atrophy to occur right before PCT.

For PCT I like:

Weeks 1-2: hCG 250iu 2x a week
Weeks 1-6: Clomid 50mg

It suppresses LH so I only use it for 2 weeks and alongside Clomid so the Clomid will offset the suppression and keep the LH flowing.

Yes on the Erase or any AI for that matter.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm ok so ill use it 500/wk and all the until pct, ill use it for only one week into pct thanks for help

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Is it true, to test real hcg, use pregnantcy test from retail stores?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
And I have hcg 5000 ample which I will mix with bact water 4ml into a vial. Sound good? With out refrigirating it should be good 30days?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea pregnancy tests measure hCG in pregnant womens urine.

I personally mix 1ml of bac water for every 1000iu. Keeps the dosing simple but you can mix 4 ml or less. Up to you. Make sure you do your math right for the dosing.

And it needs to be refrigerated after it's mixed. I've heard it can last up to 60 days.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ok ill use 5ml, ...... I cant refrigirate it. Long story but from.what i read b4 it is.possible.without, it only last 30days instead, could u doubler check if u have time.i will also tonight. I am also getting some erase.in on monday im.sooooo bloated

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never heard you can not refrigerate it bro. It breaks down easy so I would definitely put it in the fridge. If you are trying to hide it from others buy a big bottle of fish oil and stuff it at the bottom and shove the bottle in the back of the fridge. I always do that to keep it hidden from the fam. Nobody is going to go sifting through my bottle of pills looking at the bottom lol.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I have one noisey person in fam...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Fml

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What do u think about adding erase, I used it b4. Seemed strong I hope it is for 1000test