Help with Epi Pulse cycle

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Alright so I will be pulsing Epi EoD 4xWk for 6 weeks. These are the doses I am planning so far:

Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30,30)
2 30
3 40
4 40
5 50
6 50

I will be taking half my dose pre workout and half post workout. Ive been taking NAC+milkthistle+ALA for awhile now ( a little extra this past month to prep for this cycle) and have not been on a PH for about 2 years. Ive been reading a lot of other posts/threads on Epi pulse cycles and oral pulses. Dr. Ds how to pulse orals thread was very informative! But I do have a few questions I wanted to see if any of you experienced pulsers could help me with.

Would it be beneficial to take a natty test booster on my off days and if so would Divanex, ForSlean, and Indole-3-carbinol work well (I have each in bulk already) or would either of these negate some gains for some reason I am not seeing. Also I read to take low dose DHEA in the mornings and in the mid-afternoons everyday but some take it just on off days, what doses and times for DHEA have you guys used in the past with success. Also I was planning on taking AA+PLCAR every day to help with my ARs.

What is your take on Milk Thistle everyday or every other day, I have heard that Milk Thistle can hinder some of your gains if taken everyday as it will clean the epi out of your liver. Whats your take on this?

For PCT I have some Advanced PCT and DTHC, would anything stronger be needed for an epi pulse? I can get something stronger if need be but it sounds fairly easy to come off of this type of pulse.

Anything else I should add or change please let me know, I want to make sure I do this safely as well as getting the best gains possible and keeping as much as possible.

*edit will also be taking Lean FX for cortisol control

Last edited:
mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i opted for 6br on my off days (for in the future when i pulse)

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I doubt you will need anything more than that for PCT, I have never heard of anyone shutting down from an epi pulse. The AA and PLCAR is a nice addition too.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Thanks for the info so far guys, what do you think about the DHEA? Should I do that every day or very other day?

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Anybody have some thoughts on a low dose epi run as apposed to this pulse cycle. Say 10mg epi every morning for either 3 or 4 wks?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody have some thoughts on a low dose epi run as apposed to this pulse cycle. Say 10mg epi every morning for either 3 or 4 wks?
That dose would be to low a everyday 4 week cycle is usually 20/30/30/40 or 30/30/30/40

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure u have run across my log. I am using Hyperdrol X2 daily at 1 cap a night. I am only taking the epi 3 times a week so my doses are a little higher. I would say skip the 10mg day and maybe even the 20mg day. I felt like it just extended my pulse without any benefit bc it took longer to really kick in for me.

I decided to take my support supps during "pct" and will be using Organ Shield. My "pct" will be Recycle by Purus since they have been kind enough to give me the opportunity to log their hopefully great product.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Yeah forget the low dose thing, keep the pulse higher.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Thanks tomahawk, yeah im checkin out yer log gonna follow it and see how you do. So you are saying I should skip the 2 lower dose days and just go right in to 30-40mg?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks tomahawk, yeah im checkin out yer log gonna follow it and see how you do. So you are saying I should skip the 2 lower dose days and just go right in to 30-40mg?
Do 20mg for a couple of days and then bump to 30mg

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Ok this is what its gonna look like now I think with half the dose pre workout and the other half post workout.

Week-Dose(mg)
1 (20,20,30,30)
2 30
3 40
4 40
5 50
6 50

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok this is what its gonna look like now I think with half the dose pre workout and the other half post workout.

Week-Dose(mg)
1 (20,20,30,30)
2 30
3 40
4 40
5 50
6 50
Ya this looks good. U should see some good gains best of luck.