Help with Dosing and Cycle start times for a Trest/SD/Stano run

Darlz

Awards
So Im starting to plan my Spring/summer cycle, And as of this moment Im stocked up with Trest, Superdrol, and Stano. I also may have just come across a source for Test cyp so Im also considering adding that in but I figured Id ask the many wise men of this forum for some help. I love Trest and respond great to it with no real estro-related sides.During my last cycle, I ran it for 10 weeks and was using as much as 100mgs. I havent used SD in quite a while so Im pumped to use that again. The reason why I wanted to add in the Stano is because I remember the lethargy being pretty miserable with SD, plus I figured that being that SD and Trest are more Anabolic than Androgenic, that it may be good to have something more Androgenic. Plus I love the hardened look you get while on Stano and it might help control some of the bloat I get from Trestolone. So Would you guys suggest I start all 3 at once, for example;

Trest weeks 1-8 50/50/50/100/100/100/100/100
Superdrol 1-4 10/20/20/20
Stano 1-6 600/600/600/600/600/600

Or should I start the Trest and Stano first while running the SD for the last 4 weeks? Any help would be MUCH appreciated. The other questions I have is will this stack fry my hair? I havent had a problem with hairloss yet but Ive never ran these 3 together and apparently SD and Stano are real rough on the hairline. Also would you guys think it would be too much to add a TRT dose of Test Cyp? I MAY have come across access to a bottle but I already have the Trest and was originally planning on using that as my Test base. The truth is there is no better test base than real test so Im conflicted . Sorry If I may seem like Im babbling... too much coffee this am.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you're good with Trest unless it's due to amount I would keep it at 100 the duration of the cycle. I'm like you in that I ran Trest and got no real bad sides from it. Superdrol seems fine and as does the stano. As for your hairline question I am also interested in knowing this. I think there is shampoos you can get to remedy against this sort of thing. But I'm not sure what or where but if you live in the US I'm sure you could find one easy.

Darlz

Awards
Yea Im gonna look into some Nizoral Shampoo... I actually think I am gonna try and run this with a 250 a week Test C dose for 8 or 10 weeks.It seems like a no brainer but I have never had to pin myself before, When I ran injectibles in the past, I always had a pinning partner lol. Im a baby when it comes to needles. The Source is looking more and more legit tho so. And I feel like if Im gonna have Trest and SD shut me down so hard, might as well run even a somewhat low test dose with it. If I do this then I imagine id probably remove the Stano as it seems like it may be over kill... Any suggestions anyone?
Example might look like

Test cyp weeks 1- 8 or 10 250mgs
TD Trestolone weeks 1-8
Sd weeks 1-4 .. maybe thrown in for a week or 2 at the end also .. or .. run it the last 4 weeks of the cycle?
Arimidex .5 EOD for the last 3-4 weeks before PCT

PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 20/20/10/10

Darlz

Awards
And is there any point to keeping the Stano in that cycle? I love the hardening effect it has had on me in the past. But with this many compounds, it might be useless. I may have to keep it for a seperate run.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I recall, I remember reading about SD having fast and sloppy gains. Maybe Stano after you run the SD, to solidify your gains? Maybe yates84 would know.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have a good AI on hand either way, even if Trest gave no issues in the past.

Darlz

Awards
Well Id like to run 250 of Test cyp a week along with the cycle so technically that would be my test base. I have never run Test and Trest together so I figured Id start with a lower dose and work my way up with the Trest depending on side effects.... If im gonna run Test and Trest together plus SD, I should probably just drop the Stano right?

Darlz

Awards
yates84 .. Is cycling Test Cyp wit Td Trest too much? Any suggestions?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 .. Is cycling Test Cyp wit Td Trest too much? Any suggestions?
That's asking for trouble, I wouldn't do it. Estrogen could be a serious problem.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I recall, I remember reading about SD having fast and sloppy gains. Maybe Stano after you run the SD, to solidify your gains? Maybe yates84 would know.
Stano effects will go unnoticed with sd on top of it. I would save your stano.

Darlz

Awards
That's asking for trouble, I wouldn't do it. Estrogen could be a serious problem.
I think I'm gonna save the Stano and just run the SD with Test Cyp.. I MAY try to run the 50 mgs of trest with the test along with some Adex but I haven't found too many logs of people running Trest with Test.. Initially I figured running test with trest would mitigate the fact that Trest and SD will shut you down real hard and fast... However, now I'm thinking you may be right as the potential Estro sides from Test/Trest might make it not worth it... I really appreciate the input brother.. One last ?, if you were in my shoes would you drop the Trest and run the Test cyp or vice versa?