Help with cycle sust and dbol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to help a friend he's gonna do a sust for 8 weeks 500 mgs and dbol for two weeks to kick start.

Apart from cycle support for liver what else does he need for on cycle and pct..

All he's got is something called pregnyl which I think is hcg I don't know much about it but I'm sure he will need a serm 3 weeks after cycle that's all I know.

Can someone else tell me what a pct for an 8 week inject / oral cycle should be ?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to help a friend he's gonna do a sust for 8 weeks 500 mgs and dbol for two weeks to kick start.

Apart from cycle support for liver what else does he need for on cycle and pct..

All he's got is something called pregnyl which I think is hcg I don't know much about it but I'm sure he will need a serm 3 weeks after cycle that's all I know.

Can someone else tell me what a pct for an 8 week inject / oral cycle should be ?
So you are doing 8 weeks of sust right? If your friend is going to inject aas like you say why wouldn't he do the research himself instead of asking a friend to do it? Just my 2 cents but your friend....aka... U.... Needs to do some ground work first. No one on here is going to hand you anything and the ones that do will prob give u bad advice anyways. Btw what's his/your stats? LoL

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I ask for my friend because he asked me and I have to admit I know nothing about injects only orals anyhow he knows what to do now

He's gonna use pregnyl three weeks after his cycle along with nolva

He has worked out for a number of years and is ready for the cycle he wouldn't of been given the gear if he wasent.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
So you are doing 8 weeks of sust right? If your friend is going to inject aas like you say why wouldn't he do the research himself instead of asking a friend to do it? Just my 2 cents but your friend....aka... U.... Needs to do some ground work first. No one on here is going to hand you anything and the ones that do will prob give u bad advice anyways. Btw what's his/your stats? LoL
You are completely wrong I've only done oral which was a helladrol cycle an I wouldn't touch injects because I've never wanted to pin and never will.

Helladrol was easy with a pct of clomid daa and erase pro.

I don't need your snide remarks I've been on these boards long enough if I was gonna do an inject cycle and needed help I would ask for me.

My next cycle is andromass along with hard and enhance I would never pin I have a fear of needles that sucks yes but phs halo and epi are fine for me.

I hope andromass and hard are great as I love the safer way primordial are going yes it won't be no where near as good as injects but a safer option and easier to recover perfect for people like me.

So again please have some respect for people on here and don't reply saying its for me not my friend and that I should do ground work to I was asking for a friend because I wanna make sure he's got it right.

I don't know nothing about injects or dont pretend to I'd rather he just did an hdrol cycle so I know I could cover his pct.

He says he knows what his doing and for his sake I hope he does that's pct wise nothing else.

chestbrother

Awards
He needs an AI, needs to run the sust longer than 8 weeks, think 10-12. He needs to run the HCG throughout the cycle, not on pct.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
He needs an AI, needs to run the sust longer than 8 weeks, think 10-12. He needs to run the HCG throughout the cycle, not on pct.
I just rang him and told him that and he says the guy who sold him gear as its his first cycle has gave him two weeks dbol to start then five weeks off sust 250 then 3 weeks later pregnyl for pct ..

I know that doesn't look right I've tried to tell him I dont think you know what your doing but he says it's fine for a first cycle.

This is one reason why I like designer phs at least people can see and know what a definite pct should be some people jump into injects blindly and trust what the people say who sell it to them.

I don't want my friend to use them but he's not gonna listen to me sigh.

chestbrother

Awards
I just rang him and told him that and he says the guy who sold him gear as its his first cycle has gave him two weeks dbol to start then five weeks off sust 250 then 3 weeks later pregnyl for pct ..

I know that doesn't look right I've tried to tell him I dont think you know what your doing but he says it's fine for a first cycle.

This is one reason why I like designer phs at least people can see and know what a definite pct should be some people jump into injects blindly and trust what the people say who sell it to them.

I don't want my friend to use them but he's not gonna listen to me sigh.
All you can do is advise him. I have a similar friend who won't listen to me and he is getting ready to run 4 weeks dbol and 4 Winnie because he is scared to pin. Someone told him that would be a good cycle and that's what he is going to do.

Your friend is not going to get very much out of that dbol and even less out of the sust. It takes 4-5 weeks for sust to actually start working, that's why people take dbol for the first 4. That's what my next cycle is.

All you can do is let him do it his way and let him learn the hard way if he doesn't listen to your advice.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
All you can do is advise him. I have a similar friend who won't listen to me and he is getting ready to run 4 weeks dbol and 4 Winnie because he is scared to pin. Someone told him that would be a good cycle and that's what he is going to do.

Your friend is not going to get very much out of that dbol and even less out of the sust. It takes 4-5 weeks for sust to actually start working, that's why people take dbol for the first 4. That's what my next cycle is.

All you can do is let him do it his way and let him learn the hard way if he doesn't listen to your advice.
Yeah your right I give up now he is gonna have to learn the hard way if it was me I would use the sust for ten weeks of not twelve but their you go I blame the stupid dealer they think they know it all and he didn't even provide a serm.

Your friend is gonna run to orals at the same time wow man try an stop him or at lean get him to do 4 weeks dbol then use winstrol afterwards ..

These people should just cycle hdrol or epi for six weeks but people are always set on using the real aas without knowing how harmfull they can be especially winstrol that's very harmfull of lipids. Etc

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
You are completely wrong I've only done oral which was a helladrol cycle an I wouldn't touch injects because I've never wanted to pin and never will.

Helladrol was easy with a pct of clomid daa and erase pro.

I don't need your snide remarks I've been on these boards long enough if I was gonna do an inject cycle and needed help I would ask for me.

My next cycle is andromass along with hard and enhance I would never pin I have a fear of needles that sucks yes but phs halo and epi are fine for me.

I hope andromass and hard are great as I love the safer way primordial are going yes it won't be no where near as good as injects but a safer option and easier to recover perfect for people like me.

So again please have some respect for people on here and don't reply saying its for me not my friend and that I should do ground work to I was asking for a friend because I wanna make sure he's got it right.

I don't know nothing about injects or dont pretend to I'd rather he just did an hdrol cycle so I know I could cover his pct.

He says he knows what his doing and for his sake I hope he does that's pct wise nothing else.
Those weren't snide remarks. They were basic facts. A ton of people get on theses forums and say the same but whatever. Your friend???! Is an idiot!!! Hcg is an androgen it will shut you down even more and he plans to take it during pct? Good choice! That's sarcasm btw! You need to go over to his house, beat his ass, take his ****, to save his ass. Otherwise he is about to seriously f himself up! Good luck with that! He should sign up here and log his cycle. I'm always into watching a plane crash while there is no survivors!

foxpharma

Banned
Awards

Wrong, due to the propionate in the sustanon it work right the next day. Problem is he will loose every single pound. Waste of time. Health and money.....

chestbrother

Awards
Wrong, due to the propionate in the sustanon it work right the next day. Problem is he will loose every single pound. Waste of time. Health and money.....
Depends how much sust he is running though. If he is hitting <500 the amount of prop he is getting is not very much. Not going to make that much of difference. That's why your safe to hit sust 2x a week, the 30mg is too low to do justify pinning ed or eod. If he was going over 500 a week you could make an argument for the prop in the sust.

danny25

danny25

Awards
Lol love how u all fought gym4life was speaking for him self. Hi all I am dan and I am the friend he was talking about. To be honest with you all I have posted a couple of threads and no one has offered me any advice or help at all!! Shame really cos I came on here to get the help as I haven't ever done these before n wanted help.
Now stats:
I'm 25
182 pounds
Have been on and off training for couple years now
The cycle I am looking to take is: 2 weeks of 30 mg a day of Dianobol and then a further 2 weeks with 250 mg of sust twice a week along side 30 mg of dianabol a day, then a further 3 weeks on sus.
I have been adviced to take pregnyl 3 weeks after the cycle to help restore the size of testy's and am planning on doing nolva alongside. I was told to do the pregnyl 3 weeks later due to the the half life, short, medium and long esters in the sust. I have read its still working upto 18 days of coming off.
I have been told I can take it alongside the roids but it can work against the roids to a degree giving me less gains.

I have also read ur comments about the waist of time doing the sust for only 5 weeks total cycle 7 weeks. I am able to get more and am on here for gd quality advice and not digs. I dnt know a huge amount but am trying to learn more.

Thanks all