Help with aas and peptides

Hardgainer669

Awards
Hey fellah I need some advice. Looking at doing test e. deca. Igf1. Ghrp6 cjc and insulin. Just need to know times and order to do it in. Don't want to overload my body with too much **** at once. Thanks lads

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey fellah I need some advice. Looking at doing test e. deca. Igf1. Ghrp6 cjc and insulin. Just need to know times and order to do it in. Don't want to overload my body with too much **** at once. Thanks lads
Yeah dbol. Dbol and test e

Well isn't this a bit too much risky play you think ? Insulin is nothing to play around with on a second cycle and you don't need it.

Hardgainer669

Awards
Yeah was just a thought.. I've used dbol couple of times and test and dbol once and the peptides a few times.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Do yourself a favor and drop the insulin. What are your goals with this run?

Hardgainer669

Awards
To put on as much muscle as possible and drop some body fat aswell

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Insulin is a terrible idea.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To put on as much muscle as possible and drop some body fat aswell
Well do a smart cycle like primo test thst you can cut with. Insulin is straight up dangerous and not something you wanna go on a forum and hear one or two guys tell you how to do it. You need to read a ton about it. You can mess up a cycle on aas and recover anyways but with insulin it can be a deathsentence.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
With all honestly, the fact that you had to ask "what do I do and when do I do it" tells me you aren't educated enough on the subject to be taking anything.