Help us Name the Tongkat/Boron.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Boronor boronerz B-T+ natty nuts B-ALI Dragon BallZ Dragon Balli, no-{B}5 with the B looking like it's in the periodic table and maybe the 5 looking like an s, since it's atomic number is 5

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bortongole
Tongbortale

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eurycoma long-hootis
20” Mule Team
BETD (Blood Engorged Tool of Delight)
Helmeted Warrior
Dong Cat Bone-on
Cat Can't Scratch It
Touey's Deli Counter
You'll Put Someone's Eye Out With That Thing

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gatodrol
Gatalene

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Borogenous testAfuel testEfuel TestIfuel Ali night long good-wood , Bolldertron/e , B Brawn B Boron B-Bron, fluidid-T, LeBoron, Manly Mineral, Manly Mineral plus, B-Jackd, B-Hold, Bstore, (If I am throwing up 2 many guesses/suggestions lemme know :) )

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Testodrol
Borodrol
Tonkadrol

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Testovar
Tonkavar
Borkatavar
Katavar
Tonkativar

Touey

Touey

Awards
fais de beaux rêves ma coccinelle

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Bokaterone

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Borkatadrol
Kataborone

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Katastrophe
Katastrophic

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Big Goron's Sword
Big Goron

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Ting tong walla walla boron

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
TB4
T-beta 4

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Tongoron

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I think it's time to end this, pick my Libidoron as a winner :bigok: and start shipping this product or else whole week will go by with bottles going nowhere.

Too bad nobody could try it for their version of Eastern humping like a bunny gone wild haha.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it's time to end this, pick my Libidoron as a winner :bigok: and start shipping this product or else whole week will go by with bottles going nowhere.

Too bad nobody could try it for their version of Eastern humping like a bunny gone wild haha.
Please re-read your proposed name and then compare that vs something with true marketing genius, say "Dong Cat Alley", "Your So Vein", "Now My Pants Are Tight-oron" or" BETD (Blood Engorged Tool of Delight)" or even the simple "Tremendously Large Genitals-oron", and I believe the relative ability to foster a multi-targeted media sales campaign is immediately evident.

I will begin asking the mailman to keep an eye out for my certainly-to-be-awarded-to-me prize (based solely on artistic merits and market appeal).

I hope these words were not unduly harsh, but sometimes life can be disappointing.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I got a few last minute entries, if this is last minute. the B in its periodic table box like Breaking Bad used to do. (B)reaking (B)arriers, (B)all-in, BCG,

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Please re-read your proposed name and then compare that vs something with true marketing genius, say "Dong Cat Alley", "Your So Vein", "Now My Pants Are Tight-oron" or" BETD (Blood Engorged Tool of Delight)" or even the simple "Tremendously Large Genitals-oron", and I believe the relative ability to foster a multi-targeted media sales campaign is immediately evident.

I will begin asking the mailman to keep an eye out for my certainly-to-be-awarded-to-me prize (based solely on artistic merits and market appeal).

I hope these words were not unduly harsh, but sometimes life can be disappointing.
Wait a second I made a Legend Of Zelda reference, penis joke and used a play on words of the ingredients to make a name. I'm clearly the winner here with "Big Goron's Sword" lol. "tonGkat/bORON"

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait a second I made a Legend Of Zelda reference, penis joke and used a play on words of the ingredients to make a name. I'm clearly the winner here with "Big Goron's Sword" lol. "tonGkat/bORON"
It will be OK.

Time heals all wounds.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I love naming threads, "Freebol" made my eyes water I was laughing so hard.

Lets see what I got here:

Freedom (of course William Wallace has to be on the bottle)

Sploosh Factor (my personal favorite)

RockHardol

Tong ta tong tong tong (actually that should be the theme song)

T-Bonerene

Locked and Loaded

Tonborine

Tongborine

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Longjack(et) = Blazer

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly even if someone comes up with a decent name Ill let this go for longer just for the comedy factor.
I lold more than once.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Leboron Gainz, (B)all Boosting/er, Ball armor, Ball Buster, Boron Science, Money Shot, Boron Star, Good wood, 8's every day of the week, repeat (B)ooty Complex, Mineral confidence, Long Jacking, Ali night long

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TB Test

Borton

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Lol long jacking
I don't know the rules on what I can or cannot post on this forum, but I have some funny ones I thought of... Ones that would never be able to use as the name, but funny... I'll post a censored one, not to funny but here... reaking ooties, you can replace breaking with busting, banging , and No tong-at needed ;) (the wink is essential!) If anything goes, lemme know I'lll think/add some funny ones I've thought of!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Honestly even if someone comes up with a decent name Ill let this go for longer just for the comedy factor.
I lold more than once.
Just start shipping this product and we can have this thread open entire year lol.

I do hope next week latest you ship both Follidrone and this tongkat/boron to UK or else I'll just order tongkat/boron from TGB cause I plan up to 8 weeks trip starting in May.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This tongkat/boron doesn't really need a name

If it affects people the way it's affecting me.

You guys will be thrilled. Your significant others will be thrilled

I think I may buy stock in Trojan after it's release. I'd be a very rich man

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
This tongkat/boron doesn't really need a name

If it affects people the way it's affecting me.

You guys will be thrilled. Your significant others will be thrilled

I think I may buy stock in Trojan after it's release. I'd be a very rich man
Dang bro! You're gonna have me buying a case load of Tongkat/boron based on your post. LOL!