Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My age is posted and so are my pics. I'm not hiding from anything.

QUOTE]

Except the fact that you are one of the old/older guys that have little direct experience outside theirselves and a small group of BB's that provides a very small cross-section of genetic sampling.

Iron Addict

And how do you kow that? How do you know what my experience is?

Where are your pics?

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From the drivel you post and your reliance on "studies" instead of posting about what you have witnessed in the gym with your own eyes over many years time.

Also you keep saying I started out at 140, blah blah blah. Whenever I see someone time and again stating what THEY did, instead of what they have seen many, many trainees do over the years, it's a pretty fair bet the experience level is minimal.

Also having to do a poll on your section of the board about what the trainees "problems" are. If you actually have as much real world experience as you profess, you would damn sure already know that the problems are. You wouldn't be asking them.

Iron Addict

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG...

Your logic is unreal...

I asked that question to kickstart the forum. I asked that to start interacting with the people I was going to train here, other then ones I do off the board. It was BEFORE the private client forum was created.

One thing I like in a trainer is someone who pracitces what they preach so I speak from MY experiences first, my trainees second. Also if you hadn't noticed I put pics up of some of them ranging from a 19 year old kid, to a 26 year old women. Not many people like to have their pics put up on the internet but they were kind enough to allow it.

So I ask once again, where are yours hotshot? I mean with someone with such VAST experience you must have one GREAT build. So lets see it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the drivel you post and your reliance on "studies" instead of posting about what you have witnessed in the gym with your own eyes over many years time.
Drivel...LOL

You don't even undertand basic digestion and your supposed to be a trainer!!!

You the one who should advise other people on this stuff yet you don't even know **** that is taugh in entry level college classes!!! Talk about drivel.....

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your logic is luaghable. Wheres my pic?

One, I would embarass you LITTLE man.

Two, is that your pic? Could be, could not be. This is the internet.

Three, if you equate how big/ripped someone is to their level of knowlegde about the sport you damn sure have no experience with many trainees. I have met HUGE guys that were a box of rocks, knew NOTHING about training other than the routines they learned monkey see monkey do, and the fact that they had to eat a bunch and do a bunch of gear. Their practicle knowledge about the sport amounts to NOTHING, and they make you look like a bitch.

You don't like protein powder consuption above 30%, so people that do it different from you are wrong. Yes, Bobo has the last word on everything BB related.

A true legend in his own mind....

Iron Addict

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I said whey above 30% is bad. Get it right.

Yes its me, I have more if you like.

Now where are yours Mr. Big?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And you had no other way to "kickstart" the forum?

Doubtful, you really needed some insight as to what joe average BB was going through. Put down the abstaract and interact in the gym sometime.

Iron Addict

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Three, if you equate how big/ripped someone is to their level of knowlegde about the sport you damn sure have no experience with many trainees. I have met HUGE guys that were a box of rocks, knew NOTHING about training other than the routines they learned monkey see monkey do, and the fact that they had to eat a bunch and do a bunch of gear. Their practicle knowledge about the sport amounts to NOTHING, and they make you look like a bitch.

Yes, in general I agree. Trained with a guy that was much bigger than me tonight. But we are not talking about them, we are talking about YOU.

So if your such a great trainer and have so much experience, you should have one hell of a physique. Post them.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you had no other way to "kickstart" the forum?

Doubtful, you really needed some insight as to what joe average BB was going through. Put down the abstaract and interact in the gym sometime.

Iron Addict
Sure, there are many ways. But that one got a very nice reaction and many people posted. They seemed to like it.

Now post your pics Mr. Big.

And the members here have already seen my other pics. So I love how you tried to say that wasn't me. Thats sort of a compliment. LOL....

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And if I do, and I have 20-25 solid pounds on you, this means what?

Iron Addict

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if I do, and I have 20-25 solid pounds on you, this means what?

Iron Addict
It means that you posted them.

I mean you said you would embarass me. After this thread I would think you would like to do that. So go for it Mr. Big.

Ball is in your court....

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After this thread? Don't indulge yourself thinking ths thread is that important. It's just another debate of the "studies Vs. experience" set on the forums. Been there many times with inflated ego's like yours.

Iron Addict

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey your the one who said you would embarrass me.

But I guess your such a nice guy you won't do that and we won't get to see your pics.

For some strange reason, I had a feeling it would end up that way.

Good night IA. Until tomorrow....

:rofl:

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Goodnight "edited", I mean Bobo :rofl:

Sleep tight........

Iron Addict

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:icon_lol:

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took it down. We don't need to sink that low--lol.

IA

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I left the icon on mine :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IA-i would like to see your pics as well. Not for the same reasons as bobo, but because i was just always curious as to what you looked like. So please do post!

excalibur

Awards
Bump on pics of IA and of Bobo as well...

To squat or not to squat thats the question....

Doggcrapp

Board Sponsor
Awards
Iron Addict I implore you to stop arguing with this selfabsorbed, irrational twit. He skewers and warps everything someone says when he reads it and comes out with his own version. For example you and I would see this statement

Fred:: "Dogs, unlike cats, will bite people in certain situations"

as for what it is. Bobo on the other hand sees this statement, warps it in his head and will post
Bobo::"Look everyone this Fred çuy thinks dogs and cats`bite people unprovoked"

(and then Bobo will come out with 4 studies using rhinoceros's, chimpanzees, and duckbilled platypus's to try to prove his point)

There are no studies out there using the protocol of healthy individuals getting off a short cycle using hcg, arimidex, nolvadex and clomid and low dose testosterone and the results of that. Yet Bobo will post a study of castrated men using .05mg of clomid every 4 days and say he proved his point-LOL. Arguing with this guy is useless IA. ......The best thing you can do is let him get back to tossing off to page 157 of his Websters medical dictionairy while you and I actually look at pictures of hot chicks. Remember the golden rules too

a)Bobo must get in the last word
b)If you said tomatoes and meant to say tomatoes he will argue you till your blue in the face saying you were talking about potatoes
c)Bobo cannot think outside the box and thats why he has spent 13 thousand dollars in the last year on Myo-zap and other myostatin blocking supplements using the Cystoseira canariensis algae...because after all it was in lab abstracts and it must be true

DoctorX2k2

Awards
People were saying you must do HEAVY LIFTS to grow. So I posted PL pictures. What part of that equation do you not get? It was to show its not just the exercise, as they were claiming they were "magical" but its HOW YOU DO IT!

The biggest guys are the strongest? I'm not even going to answer that one.

Jesus, even after explaining it you still get it wrong. Must be that selective filtering again.
See, you are twisting everything again. The main debate was about the benefits of big compound exercises, like squats and deads, in any kind of program. Then someone mentionned that people should lift heavy and a totally new debate begins because you use the words at your advantage. Heavy is relative though. Isn't any rep to failure a heavy rep? For me it is. Does Heavy means 1-4 Rep range? Haven't read anything saying that the word "Heavy" is a level of intensity... but it is simple interpretation.

I said strongest BBers are usually the biggest. Not Biggest guys are the strongest... see, you missread or something. Your quote is totally different from what I originally said. That's another twist of reality to use in your favor. You seem to also be filtering whatever suits your needs.

You had a lot of credibility to me before I start reading this thread. All you do now is get into arguements with IA in every threads and it's damn annoying. I don't know what you're trying to proove, although I have a slight idea. You should change your attitude because you look like an arrogant teenager now... I'm sorry but I had to say that.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Addict I implore you to stop arguing with this selfabsorbed, irrational twit. He skewers and warps everything someone says when he reads it and comes out with his own version. For example you and I would see this statement

Fred:: "Dogs, unlike cats, will bite people in certain situations"

as for what it is. Bobo on the other hand sees this statement, warps it in his head and will post
Bobo::"Look everyone this Fred guy thinks dogs and cats bite people unprovoked"

(and then Bobo will come out with 4 studies using rhinoceros's, chimpanzees, and duckbilled platypus's to try to prove his point)

There are no studies out there using the protocol of healthy individuals getting off a short cycle using hcg, arimidex, nolvadex and clomid and low dose testosterone and the results of that. Yet Bobo will post a study of castrated men using .05mg of clomid every 4 days and say he proved his point-LOL. Arguing with this guy is useless IA. ......The best thing you can do is let him get back to tossing off to page 157 of his Websters medical dictionairy while you and I actually look at pictures of hot chicks. Remember the golden rules too

a)Bobo must get in the last word
b)If you said tomatoes and meant to say tomatoes he will argue you till your blue in the face saying you were talking about potatoes
c)Bobo cannot think outside the box and thats why he has spent 13 thousand dollars in the last year on Myo-zap and other myostatin blocking supplements using the Cystoseira canariensis algae...because after all it was in lab abstracts and it must be true
Yeah, and Clomid helps you recover while using 400mg of test.

When someone jams a study down your throat and proves you don't have a damn clue what your talking about, you claim Straw Man.....

Typical when all you do is sell myths.

In case you missed it the first time around:

SWALE:

"Clomid does not cause an increase in LH (and therefore endogenous T production) in an environment of androgenic suppression. IOW, the "Clomid burst" is a myth.

Well, complete suppression is complete suppression. I regularly see this at dosages of just 100mg per week. At whatever weekly dose that happens, beyond that, the LH production is flatlined at <0.1. We do know (experientially), though, that testicular atrophy becomes more and more evident as time goes on, and it seems to me this may have something to do with--in fact, may be the most important part of--recovery. The HP begins to produce LH rather quickly (as serum androgen concentration drops below whatever threshold each man possesses). I believe recovery is moreso a matter of getting the testes to respond to LH stimulation."

This is from someone who does this specific thing for a living.

From Nandi:

"I would think the obvious limitation of using Clomid in this way is that androgens themselves are quite capable of suppressing the HPTA independently of any aromatization. The clomid would help block the effects of estrogen's negative feedback inhibition on the hypothalamus and pituitary, but it will do nothing to prevent androgen feedback suppression of LH production. HCG acts as synthetic LH to directly stimulate the testes, bypassing the problem just described that would arise if you simply attempted to use Clomid."

From me. There is your castrated men, rhinoceros's, chimpanzees, and duckbilled platypus's.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

1 Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Molecular Medicine, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles 90059; 2 Laboratory for Exercise Sciences, El Camino College, and 3 Harbor-University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Torrance, California 90502; and 4 Biomedical Mass Spectrometric Research Resource, Department of Internal Medicine, Washington University, School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri 63110

"Hormone levels. Serum total and free testosterone levels (Table 2), measured during week 16, 1 wk after the previous injection, were linearly dependent on the testosterone dose (P = 0.0001). Serum total and free testosterone concentrations decreased from baseline in men receiving the 25- and 50-mg doses and increased at 300- and 600-mg doses. Serum LH levels were suppressed in all groups"

Full Text:

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/281/6/E1172

There you go once again DC. Time for you to NOT believe those too becuase it goes against you BS theory.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See, you are twisting everything again. The main debate was about the benefits of big compound exercises, like squats and deads, in any kind of program. Then someone mentionned that people should lift heavy and a totally new debate begins because you use the words at your advantage. Heavy is relative though. Isn't any rep to failure a heavy rep? For me it is. Does Heavy means 1-4 Rep range? Haven't read anything saying that the word "Heavy" is a level of intensity... but it is simple interpretation.

I said strongest BBers are usually the biggest. Not Biggest guys are the strongest... see, you missread or something. Your quote is totally different from what I originally said. That's another twist of reality to use in your favor. You seem to also be filtering whatever suits your needs.

You had a lot of credibility to me before I start reading this thread. All you do now is get into arguements with IA in every threads and it's damn annoying. I don't know what you're trying to proove, although I have a slight idea. You should change your attitude because you look like an arrogant teenager now... I'm sorry but I had to say that.

When I care what you think, I will let you know.

Another Straw man here....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

t.
No it wans't genius, it was about genetics and how squats make your arms big. Nobody said squats and deadlifts we're useless. Way to get it wrong again.

Someone mentions you need to lift heavy, but this is no way has to do with powerlifting. Oh, Ok...and that is my fault. PL don't do heavy squats or deadlifts. Yeah I can see how they have zero relavance. :rolleyes:

Interpratation? No, its the terms used in basic Exercise and Physiology Programs. I though we were in the Exercise and Traiing section here. Next time I design a program I will tell them to "Lift heavy for 12 reps". When they as me what that means, I should expect them to know its "moderate weight at 12 reps". :rolleyes:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next I'm going to hear how a heavy lift means light weight and high reps now....

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
ok, going to butt in again.

Heavy/Moderate/Light ARE common exercise/physiolgy terms. I suggest a good starting point is "Supertraining" by Mel Siff. Another fitting one is "Facts and Fallacies of
Fitness" by the same. These are awesome books, the author has a way of writing that tries to make you think scientifically and skeptically

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, going to butt in again.

Heavy/Moderate/Light ARE common exercise/physiolgy terms.
But they are all relative.... :rofl:

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i know enough guys who squat extremely heavy and have literally small arms. of course, i have an OLer background, and have also worked out extensively with powerlifters. i said it once, i'll say it again. squats are not magic, and they don't cause arm growth. as for the T boost, you get from squatting, nobody has shown how that PULSE is anabolic. heck, i can pulse GH by hitting myself in the head with a hammer. so what?

muscles know TENSION. they do not know exercises. period

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should change your attitude because you look like an arrogant teenager now... I'm sorry but I had to say that.

From DC:

"The best thing you can do is let him get back to tossing off to page 157 of his Websters medical dictionairy while you and I actually look at pictures of hot chicks."

And I'm the teenager here.... :rofl:

Although that is funny, it is kind of scary when two trainers look down upon someone who actually studies what they do.

Kephren

Awards
From DC:

"The best thing you can do is let him get back to tossing off to page 157 of his Websters medical dictionairy while you and I actually look at pictures of hot chicks."

And I'm the teenager here.... :rofl:

Although that is funny, it is kind of scary when two trainers look down upon someone who actually studies what they do.
Thanks for banning me... very mature.

Now I'm off to buy myostatin blockers... I wanna be a huge lab rat too.

Come'on Bobo... you gotta learn the fact that everyone cannot agree with you and take it responsibly without losing your mind. That's why I said you sounded like a teenager. Loosen the quick temper... it will only dig your credibility.

I have no hard feelings toward you though... but I somewhat lost most of the respect I had toward you, not because of your knowledge, but because of your attitude.

Good Bye I guess... I feel another ban coming.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm....I didn't ban anyone. Who are you?

If your banned, its says "Banned" under your name. I suggest you check things on your end before you starts flapping your gums.

Jesus, why don't we make up some more ****. I've had a 10 page debate and now I'm going to ban someone? Yeah, right.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh...now I see.

DoctorX2k2 fomr Animals board:

"Bobo banned me from Anabolicminds
What kind of quick tempered arrogant teenager can a Personnal Trainer looking for credibility be."

I guess he's used to Animal banning anyone who disagrees and thought I played the same way. Sorry Doctor, you weren't banned at all. If you were, it would say "BANNED".

But considering where you came from and the attidue over there, I see why you jumped to conuclusions. To tihnk I would ban you and hide fomr you is rather...

ridiculous....

I love how Animal called me ever name in the book, called Debasers every name in the book, and yet I am the teenager.

Gets better every day....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Ahh...now I see.

DoctorX2k2 fomr Animals board:

"Bobo banned me from Anabolicminds
What kind of quick tempered arrogant teenager can a Personnal Trainer looking for credibility be."

I guess he's used to Animal banning anyone who disagrees and thought I played the same way. Sorry Doctor, you weren't banned at all. If you were, it would say "BANNED".

But considering where you came from and the attidue over there, I see why you jumped to conuclusions. To tihnk I would ban you and hide fomr you is rather...

ridiculous....

I love how Animal called me ever name in the book, called Debasers every name in the book, and yet I am the teenager.

Gets better every day....
Haha, unbelievable...I don't see anything that you did that the others didn't do...what a class act everybody is...LOL..

If your gonna give it, you SURE AS HELL gotta take it to.

Hey Bobo, is this the same guy that owns true-protein?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea who these people are.

Thank god.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Jesus this is pathetic :rant: :frustrate

It seems IA cannot handle having his credibility attacked, although both he and Bobo are doing a good job punching each other in the balls :icon_lol: . It seemed to stem from some not unheard of disagreements over basically scientific data vs. real-world application and results. I think everyone needs to step back and calm down. I happen too agree that squats aren't necessary to have success, but usuallly help tremendously and should be recruited unless there is some specific reason not do them for the individual.

My real question: can anyone provide data on how any GH release or increased hormone level is beneficial on the long run due to squatting?

As for the top half of the body growing more with squats added in......if there is no difference in hypertrophy I don't see how this necessarily makes much sense, but I'll just be repeating what others have said. I think someone :hammer: it when they said many times people start incorporating squats and often times take other aspects of their training/diet, or supplementation more seriously, and this synergy tends to makes great things happen, but that's JMO. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.