Help Needed: Bloodwork 1year post HPTA Restart after HRT

DrDelgado

Awards
WOW!!!! For real?? You're saying that even though my E2 is very low 7, my total Estrogen could be high as hell and the urine test is the best way to view it??

Is it possible to have very low E2 while total estrogen is sky high?
I have observed in my clients with 24 urine for Rhein consulting (arent you worth $225? even if insurance doesnt cover?) that a low Estradiol E2, in blood was opposite the finding of a high estrone 16aOHE (bad estrone that interfers with thestosterone receptors and causes prostate issues, obesity, fat gain (guys dont have as much 16aOHE as women but when they have too much from a high fat diet and not enough DIM from Estroblock and raw cruciferous veggies) enough 2 OHE (you need good estrogen substrate for libido and erectile function).

Also we put our guys on new Lean N Fit 2 to 4 capsules a day to get the avena Sativa dose to release the free testosterone while clearing the SHBG naturally. then add Ultimate Skin Charge cream to restore the basic androgen substrates. That is as natural as you get.

Consider i did 1285 lifts at the Mr O in front of a large crowd, moving over 40,000 pounds in vertical lifts with professional bodybuilders and fitness experts as witness, to what some said was something they had never seen, a man do as a single effort in one hour, that all following having had intimacy with my girlfriend at least 6 times in the 3 days while in Vegas at age 52. I just got another blood test results soon, and up to the contest my levels are that of a 24 year old. Now bio idenical hormones can be added in a sensisble fashion under guidance and tests and low dose.

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
I have observed in my clients with 24 urine for Rhein consulting (arent you worth $225? even if insurance doesnt cover?) that a low Estradiol E2, in blood was opposite the finding of a high estrone 16aOHE (bad estrone that interfers with thestosterone receptors and causes prostate issues, obesity, fat gain (guys dont have as much 16aOHE as women but when they have too much from a high fat diet and not enough DIM from Estroblock and raw cruciferous veggies) enough 2 OHE (you need good estrogen substrate for libido and erectile function).

Also we put our guys on new Lean N Fit 2 to 4 capsules a day to get the avena Sativa dose to release the free testosterone while clearing the SHBG naturally. then add Ultimate Skin Charge cream to restore the basic androgen substrates. That is as natural as you get.

Consider i did 1285 lifts at the Mr O in front of a large crowd, moving over 40,000 pounds in vertical lifts with professional bodybuilders and fitness experts as witness, to what some said was something they had never seen, a man do as a single effort in one hour, that all following having had intimacy with my girlfriend at least 6 times in the 3 days while in Vegas at age 52. I just got another blood test results soon, and up to the contest my levels are that of a 24 year old. Now bio idenical hormones can be added in a sensisble fashion under guidance and tests and low dose.
Hi DrDelgado,

You are correct.. I am worth the $225 to figure out if my estrogens are the problem. I have not ruled out doing the test. As a matter of fact, I had my appointment with Dr. Crisler yesterday and we discussed various ideas. If he determines that we may need the Rhein urine test, I'll do so.

DrDelgado

Awards
Hi DrDelgado,

You are correct.. I am worth the $225 to figure out if my estrogens are the problem. I have not ruled out doing the test. As a matter of fact, I had my appointment with Dr. Crisler yesterday and we discussed various ideas. If he determines that we may need the Rhein urine test, I'll do so.
Dr Crisler is very familiar with Rhein lab as i introduced him to the tests related to downstream metabolites and Frank Nordt lab director. I know the two of you will make an informed decision,

Have you gone to www.ultimatemedresearch.com and listened to the discussion under audio with a team of experts and doctors about hormone balancing? AS it is free and worth your time to ask informed questions.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Hi DrDelgado,

Call genova and you can customize your own hormone test. I'm doing it next time just for e2 and estrogen metabolites

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Call genova and you can customize your own hormone test. I'm doing it next time just for e2 and estrogen metabolites
Which items do you plan to eliminate from EstroEssence?

The EstroEssence check the following 11 (eleven) indicators:

Estrone (24hr urine)Male 3.00-12.00 mcg/24 hr
Estradiol (24hr urine)Male1.50-6.00 mcg/24 hr
Estriol (24hr urine)Male 3.00-28.50 mcg/24 hr

2-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.26-13.68 mcg/24 hr
2-Methoxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.34-9.03 mcg/24 hr
16α-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.25-7.89 mcg/24 hr
4-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.33-1.95 mcg/24 hr
4-Methoxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.40 0.20-1.60 mcg/24 hr
2-Hydroxyestrone/16α-Hydroxestrone Ratio (24hr urine)0.94-1.56 Ratio
2-Methoxyestrone/2-Hydroxyestrone Ratio (24hr urine) 0.11-4.00 Ratio
4-Methoxyestrone /4-Hydroxyestrone Ratio (24hr urine) 0.18-3.60 Ratio
==================================================

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
Can this be covered by my insurance (signa) ??? Do they file it for me or do I have to do so?

That was the issue with Reihn... They don't file insurance and if the test was ordered by a doctor that's not in network, my insurance will not cover it... It sucks big time for me... I will have to pay out of pocket if I use Reihn.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Can this be covered by my insurance (signa) ??? Do they file it for me or do I have to do so?

That was the issue with Reihn... They don't file insurance and if the test was ordered by a doctor that's not in network, my insurance will not cover it... It sucks big time for me... I will have to pay out of pocket if I use Reihn.
Honestly rheines is the best bang for your buck. But if concerned about just estrogen then genova is alittle more indept, but probably in the future rheins will have other estrogen metabolites covered. Call your insurance company to verify before getting hit with a big bill.

DrDelgado

Awards
Honestly rheines is the best bang for your buck. But if concerned about just estrogen then genova is alittle more indept, but probably in the future rheins will have other estrogen metabolites covered. Call your insurance company to verify before getting hit with a big bill.
We have used all labs mentioned and more (ADL, Merridan, Rhein, Genova,. Quest) we are most interested in accurate results, as we have done split samples and found important findings. Insurance is something we dont deal with, as our past medical clinic was owed over 2 million dollars defrauded us from Insurance, as not medically necessary there is some truth to the show with the documentary guy comparing France, canada and USA medical insurance systems, so we had to learn that some clerk that didnt even go to medical school was deciding who got paid, we sued the big 4 insurances and won every time until they went to federal court and they could out run us with attorneys,,

so cash is king, it pays less out of your pocket then the copay or risk of denial of claim..

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
We have used all labs mentioned and more (ADL, Merridan, Rhein, Genova,. Quest) we are most interested in accurate results, as we have done split samples and found important findings. Insurance is something we dont deal with, as our past medical clinic was owed over 2 million dollars defrauded us from Insurance, as not medically necessary there is some truth to the show with the documentary guy comparing France, canada and USA medical insurance systems, so we had to learn that some clerk that didnt even go to medical school was deciding who got paid, we sued the big 4 insurances and won every time until they went to federal court and they could out run us with attorneys,,

so cash is king, it pays less out of your pocket then the copay or risk of denial of claim..
Yes when I called the genova they said if you paid up front it would have saved me close to 40% on the entire price. When dealing with these labs money talks and BS walks HAHA. I have found this out in the past and should have dawned on me. With genova you may pick a few tests what you need and they give you alittle break. Right now I am fighting with insurance about having them cover my labs because an in net work provider, but had to to go an out of net work lab because their in net work lab did not ofer the test (GO FIGUR)

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
Dr Delgado... Don't you think the Ultimate Skin Charge would be suppressive to HPTA?? It contains DHEA which highly converts to testosterone when applied in transdermal form. It'll be like applying Andro gel almost.

DrDelgado

Awards
Dr Delgado... Don't you think the Ultimate Skin Charge would be suppressive to HPTA?? It contains DHEA which highly converts to testosterone when applied in transdermal form. It'll be like applying Andro gel almost.
Look up my references in Male Health under science journals at www.ultimatemedresearch.com review the section under DHEA, and you are partially right if it was a oral pill the liver will convert in women DHEA to Testosterone, but in men it converts to The bad type of estrones.
However the journal references Morales etc, proved the DHEA transdermally remains as DHEA in men, and needed natural; hormones of wellbeing, and DHEA transdermally for women also remains as DHEA. Now DHEA is the most concentrated circulating of all hormones when we are young so there is a purpose. So take the wellness survey at www.ultimatemedresearch.com and see the questions listed under need for DHEA and you will better understand this misunderstood androgen.

Also look at the new www.nickdelgado.com and watch me break the worlds record this coming Tuesday Oct 23, for Endurance lifting and strength - I wont have time to talk for next few weeks as i am off to China right after until Nov 9 then to India to teach doctors to help all of you...

dcguy4u

Awards
Look up my references in Male Health under science journals at www.ultimatemedresearch.com review the section under DHEA, and you are partially right if it was a oral pill the liver will convert in women DHEA to Testosterone, but in men it converts to The bad type of estrones.
However the journal references Morales etc, proved the DHEA transdermally remains as DHEA in men, and needed natural; hormones of wellbeing, and DHEA transdermally for women also remains as DHEA. Now DHEA is the most concentrated circulating of all hormones when we are young so there is a purpose. So take the wellness survey at www.ultimatemedresearch.com and see the questions listed under need for DHEA and you will better understand this misunderstood androgen.

Also look at the new www.nickdelgado.com and watch me break the worlds record this coming Tuesday Oct 23, for Endurance lifting and strength - I wont have time to talk for next few weeks as i am off to China right after until Nov 9 then to India to teach doctors to help all of you...
what doctors are you training in India and where ?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Dr delgado on 24 hour urine my DHEA came out undectable, but in the blood is is normal does that mean that my body has a problem metablising it from dhea-s to dhea and should I take more dhea to increase the levels?